• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Getting Free Cookware! Woo Hoo!!!

In summary, the email said that since one of my recruits hit $750 in sales during her Super Starter month, I will be getting a piece of cookware soon. YAY!!!
jentapp
I was under the impression that I had to be in MY Super Starter months to get the free cookware bonus when my recruits hit their $750 in sales to get the free cookware, but got an email today that since one of my recruits hit that amount in HER Super Starter month 1 that I'll be getting a piece of cookware soon. YAY!!!! This will be my first recruit/cookware bonus thing (I did get the $50 PC bucks check for my first recruit who qualified, but she was out of her SS months by then so no cookware from that one). I'm so excited!!! WOO HOO!!!! It's like PC and recruit #3 getting together to send me a Christmas gift! :D

Congrats!
:)

jentapp said:
I was under the impression that I had to be in MY Super Starter months to get the free cookware bonus when my recruits hit their $750 in sales to get the free cookware, but got an email today that since one of my recruits hit that amount in HER Super Starter month 1 that I'll be getting a piece of cookware soon. YAY!!!! This will be my first recruit/cookware bonus thing (I did get the $50 PC bucks check for my first recruit who qualified, but she was out of her SS months by then so no cookware from that one). I'm so excited!!! WOO HOO!!!! It's like PC and recruit #3 getting together to send me a Christmas gift! :D

That's great! Who emailed you-home office? I was under that impression too that it had to be during your SS month. I don't remember my recruiter telling me she got cookware when I started. I qualified in my first month.

Yep, it was one of those automatically generated looking emails from HO.

[email protected] is the address listed in the "from" line and it was cc'd to my director/recruiter, so I'm taking THEIR word for it. I think you only get the cookware bonus on your first 3, and only if they hit $750 in sales during their SS months. ????

I had asked HO one day over a month ago and they had to call me back with an answer because they didn't know, either. Maybe they just really like me over there. :D

OH...I did SIGN her during MY SS3 month. Would that make a difference?

Yes, I think it's because she signed in your SS months. Great job!

Yep, it's probably b/c she signed during one of your SS Months. I can't imagine how much cookware they'd be giving out if they did it for everyone who qualified in their intro period! :)

Congrats & Great Job!

Yep- you have to SIGN them during your SS, then they have to qualify during their SS.

whoo hoo!! Keep up the good work!!:)

Very exciting. Enjoy your new cookware.

Related to I'm Getting Free Cookware! Woo Hoo!!!

What cookware is included in the "I'm Getting Free Cookware! Woo Hoo!!!" promotion?

The "I'm Getting Free Cookware! Woo Hoo!!!" promotion includes a set of three essential cookware pieces: a 10" skillet, a 6-quart stockpot, and a 3-quart saucepan.

How do I qualify for the "I'm Getting Free Cookware! Woo Hoo!!!" promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef cooking show and have at least $200 in guest sales, as well as three unique orders from your show.

Can I choose the color and style of the free cookware pieces?

Yes, you can choose the color and style of the free cookware pieces. The available options will be shown during the checkout process when you redeem your promotion.

When will I receive my free cookware pieces?

Your free cookware pieces will be shipped to you within two weeks of redeeming your promotion. Please allow additional time for delivery.

Can I combine the "I'm Getting Free Cookware! Woo Hoo!!!" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "I'm Getting Free Cookware! Woo Hoo!!!" promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be redeemed per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikiknits
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • JAE
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies