• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited for My First Free Cookware Piece - How Can I Track It?

In summary, Woohoo! I just ordered my first free piece of cookware! I'm getting the 12 qt. stockpot! I can't wait for the FedEx guy to show up!
pampchefrhondab
Woohoo! I just ordered my first free piece of cookware! I'm getting the 12 qt. stockpot! I can't wait for the FedEx guy to show up!

Just in time to make all those large batches of soup!

I love Pamepred Chef!

Did I mention I Love Pampered Chef??

Yes, I just ordered the 12" SS skillet w/lid!! I cannot wait! I am interested in making the asian noodle skillet!

I have the grill pan and we love it!

I just got the grill pan as well. I love it. However, my first experience making homemade hamburger patties didn't go over too well. I ended up making homemade hamburger meat. I think I put too much bbq sauce. I sure wish pc would come out with a hamburger press.

vwpamperedchef said:
Yes, I just ordered the 12" SS skillet w/lid!! I cannot wait! I am interested in making the asian noodle skillet!

I have the grill pan and we love it!

I just ordered the 12" SS skillet w/lid as well...I haven't gotten it yet but I want to make the Asian Noodle Skillet as soon as I get it...I am planning on getting the grill pan and Press with POR points.

I ordered the grill pan and press. I am wondering how you can tell when it ships???

tabnat80 said:
I just got the grill pan as well. I love it. However, my first experience making homemade hamburger patties didn't go over too well. I ended up making homemade hamburger meat. I think I put too much bbq sauce. I sure wish pc would come out with a hamburger press.
Use the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker to press your patties. :)

chefann said:
Use the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker to press your patties. :)

That is SUCH a great idea! I cannot believe that I never thought of that or seen that on the site before!!

Smashie said:
I ordered the grill pan and press. I am wondering how you can tell when it ships???

Does anyone know this??:confused:

Sometimes you can see earned item shipments in the adjustment area. Go in as if you're doing an adjustment, but select "search for shows." Select all types, and this year. Things with a "G" in the middle (I think) are earned items. That's where your POR should show up. Use the show number (your cons. ID + G + show# +01) as the reference number on fedex.com to track it.

chefann said:
Sometimes you can see earned item shipments in the adjustment area. Go in as if you're doing an adjustment, but select "search for shows." Select all types, and this year. Things with a "G" in the middle (I think) are earned items. That's where your POR should show up. Use the show number (your cons. ID + G + show# +01) as the reference number on fedex.com to track it.

Thanks for the reply. It hasn't showed up on my adjustment page.

1. What is "My First Piece of Cookware!" made of?

Our "My First Piece of Cookware!" is made of high-quality, durable aluminum, making it perfect for everyday use in the kitchen.

2. Is this cookware safe to use on all types of stovetops?

Yes, "My First Piece of Cookware!" is safe to use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. Can this cookware go in the oven?

Yes, "My First Piece of Cookware!" is oven-safe up to 450°F, making it versatile for a variety of recipes.

4. How do I clean this cookware?

Cleaning "My First Piece of Cookware!" is easy - simply hand wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. It is not recommended for use in the dishwasher.

5. What is the warranty on this cookware?

We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a lifetime warranty on "My First Piece of Cookware!", so you can cook with confidence for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikiknits
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • NOLA RN
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pattybrady
Replies