• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host's Dream Come True: New Stainless Cookware Delivered!

In summary, the Host's Dream Come True: New Stainless Cookware Delivered package includes a complete set of 10 high-quality stainless steel cookware pieces, including pots, pans, a Dutch oven, and cooking utensils. The cookware is dishwasher safe and stands out from other brands with its durable construction and lifetime guarantee. Hosts can earn this package by hosting a qualifying Pampered Chef party and reaching a minimum sales goal. Contact your consultant for more details and to schedule your party.
raquirion
I just got the best call from my latest host. She got the 7 piece Stainless cookware (delivered yesterday) and had to call me to tell me how much she loved it. I guess she cooked fried chicken in the 10" skillet and it cleaned up like a dream! She's thrilled with it.

This host had $400 of outside orders before I even stepped foot into her house. If she doesn't decide to be a consultant I'll be happy to keep her as a customer! :thumbup:

Wow! Congratulations. Don't you Love them POR points? I have a customer that just got her 7 piece set last week. I need to give her a call and make sure that she has taken it out of the box. LOL!

Good luck, maybe this host will be your next recruit!

Congrats! Its nice to know how much people love Pampered Chef cookware!

When I used my 8" saute pan for the pizza recipe I got residue from the oil. At first I panicked because nothing was taking it off. All I could think of what "How can I demo that???" Then I tried the old standby, baking soda paste. It was a miracle... So I too am totally loving the stainless.

I haven't used my piece for that very reason, I want it to stay clean! LOL

I've used it for the pizza. It cleans up well with Barkeeper's Secret.

That's great Rae Ann!

Dear [Host],I am so thrilled to hear that you are loving your new 7 piece Stainless cookware! It's always wonderful to hear positive feedback from our customers, and I am happy to hear that it exceeded your expectations.I am also impressed by your success as a host. With $400 of outside orders before your party even began, it's clear that you have a knack for bringing people together and sharing the amazing products we offer.If you ever decide to become a consultant, I would be more than happy to have you join our team. But even if you choose to remain a customer, I am grateful for your support and look forward to providing you with more high-quality cookware in the future.Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef and for being a fantastic host!Sincerely,

1. What is included in the Host's Dream Come True: New Stainless Cookware Delivered package?

The Host's Dream Come True: New Stainless Cookware Delivered package includes a complete set of high-quality stainless steel cookware, including pots, pans, a Dutch oven, and cooking utensils.

2. How many pieces are included in the stainless steel cookware set?

The set includes a total of 10 pieces, including 3 pots, 2 pans, a Dutch oven, and 4 cooking utensils.

3. Is the stainless steel cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stainless steel cookware is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. What makes the stainless steel cookware different from other cookware brands?

Our stainless steel cookware is made with high-quality materials and features a durable construction that ensures even heat distribution for perfect cooking results. It is also backed by a lifetime guarantee.

5. How can I earn the Host's Dream Come True: New Stainless Cookware Delivered package?

As a host, you can earn this exclusive cookware set by hosting a qualifying Pampered Chef party and reaching a minimum sales goal. Contact your consultant for more details and to schedule your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenm42
  • Cindycooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • Intrepid_Chef