• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Not Like the Executive Cookware?

In summary, the customer's past host from June called to say she wanted to RETURN her Executive cookware sets because she got them for half price. The customer was just in shock and could not believe it.
lacychef
OK, I just had to share! A past host from June just called to say she wanted to RETURN her Executive cookware sets! Can you believe it? She got the 5 & 7 pc sets for half price, plus the small saute pan from her party. I was just in shock & it was all I could do to not say, 'are you crazy-how do you not like it?' She said her family is just used to cooking in different pans, and didn't like how things came out in the new ones. That's a new one for me....I've had people say they didn't like a few gadgets, but never our top of the line things! Just had to share! The call to HO on Monday will be interesting!

That is crazy...I love my executive cookware! I can't imagine using anything else. I've never had good cookware till I bought the executive cookware. I enjoy cooking so much more now that I have it. Of course I enjoy cooking alot more since I've gotten alot of stuff from Pampered Chef it makes it so much eaiser.:D

If I could afford to, I would buy it foff of her! LOL

AJPratt said:
If I could afford to, I would buy it foff of her! LOL

I second that.

My first question is she nuts? BUt my hubby wants to know if all she wants is her money back? He seems to think she can have her money back to go school shopping. I guess you can tell what he is worried about!

OMG I cant imagine how I cooked without it. I got both the 7 and 5 piece sets in the pan-o-rama and it is just awesome. The next piece I am getting is the new square griddle.
I have the Professional Grill Pan already and that is great too. So I probably wont get the Exec in that.
Is she nuts?

She needs her head checked!

As my pastor says "she needs a checkup from the neck up!!!!!!!!!!"
Wow! Whatever!:eek: :)

IS SHE CRAZY IN THE HEAD? I bought the 5 and 7 piece Executive before I becamse a consultant. I love them and so does my husband. They are also so easy to clean. I love to cook with them and before I ddin't do much cooking in pots.

OMG!!!! I want the 5 & & peice..... is she friggin nuts or something??

I have a pretty sneaky suspision that she needs the money. Doesn't make sense otherwise.

Kris

Maybeher DH found out and popped? :eek:

How can you NOT love the cookware? I told my guys "do NOT use that cookware unless I am PRESENT".....:D

I can't WAIT to add on AND I have instructed MY DH that I need the Pots & Pans hanger that hangs from the ceiling so that they will be VIEWED by all and NOT rubbed up against everything in my cabinets....LOL....I have them WRAPPED in towels in my cabinets....LOL....

So, the JURY is in, she's NUTS....:D
Well, on the silver lining side, ask her WHY she was unhappy, a for instance, and see if you can't SQUEAK the truth out of her, if it IS the money, then have her host another party to get pieces for FREE......woo hoo......she could do a "Fall coming out party"...

Or.....maybe her husband just found out how much she spent - even getting both sets at half price! :) Of course, as much as my husband likes to eat - that's not an issue.

Crazy I tell you - crazy. Give up something else if money is the reason, but not the exec. cookware!

You guys crack me up:D Yeah, I'm thinking maybe her hubby didn't like what she spent....the first isssue she asked about was the charge on her credit card was more than her total, cause she paid for a friend's order. So maybe...

At least you won't get penalized for the return!

My hubby doesnt care what I spend on PC but he loves the stuff too. I think she needs the money or HER hubby is telling her it was too much money. At least because it was half items you wont hurt you.

I'm wondering if it's past the 30 days what the shipping costs will be on her return....hmm, could be more beneficial to just keep it!:rolleyes:

Isn't there something about not getting $ back on cookware??Hi all,
I'm just curious, I thought I read or heard something about if you bought cookware, you can't "get" your $ back, thought it was a strange thing.

Or maybe a customer told me thats what another consultant told her. I've been having some pretty weird things that customers are having other consultants say.

Good luck to her, but I agree, she's got to be nuts or totally in trouble about spending the $$

Lisa

WHHHHATTTT??? Return the exec cookware? OMG!! I love the cookware! I got a couple pieces and earned all the cookware in the pan o rama and wish i was able to earn more! I cant stop talking about those, it seems like she might have had DH tell her to return it. I dont know how you cant like the way things turn out when you cook with them. I love the way things turn out. I love the way, my eggs dont stick and i love the easy cleanup! Shoot, half the bookings i get is because they want the cookware sets for $285! Crazy i tell ya, crazy!
Good luck! Tell us what happens with her and what HO says about it.

Ihave one piece of the cookware that I earned in my first SS month but I plan on earning more!!! But that is just crazy!!!

I would lean towards she needs the money too.

I have to agree - hubby found out what she spent and now she is having to return it because she can't possibly NOT like it. I was a die hard Circulon fan. I have 2 sets and love them. I earned the 5 piece set and can't imagine cooking with anything else. I still use my Circulon, but will eventually intergrate the entire executive line in my kitchen. Cooking and clean up has never been better on the Executive line.

I have to agree too~ that her hubby found how just how much she actually spent and now she has to come back to us with her head between her legs begging for a return. I earned one peice which was the 8 in skillet for making my first SS month. I love it, now I just have to work on my future hubby he is a die hard Stainless steel fan :( I told him that he could have stainless steel in the garage he rolled his eyes at me . BUT I WaNT THE exective line!!

So how was the call HQ today. She was nuts huh?

That is what I would like to know... is what did HO say about this whole thing??

So I called HO...the lady I got was just as shocked as all of us:eek: She said UPS is only supposed to pick up one box at a time, so we had to get reference numbers for each box--the 5 pc, the 7pc, & the sm saute pan. To make it easier, I printed 2 more copies of the receipt to she can put one in each box. She said since it was CLOSE to 30 days since they received the show, they'll send them out to get it. Now that saved host a lot of money! I just emailed the host the info since she was at work, & that way she could print out the info. They're going to credit her credit card in 3 refunds, once they receive each box. How crazy huh? The HO lady said the same thing we all think, maybe hubby wasn't happy & changed her mind! Oh well, guess we can't please 'em all!

I still cant believe it.

I guess that's what is great about our guarantee! Even if you an idiot - oh, did I say that? - you can still get your money back!

I'm so thankful that this won't hurt your commission since it was a half price item.

It wouldn't hurt our commission anyway because our commission is not adjusted for returns.:)

Cool...I didn't know that.

I didn't know that either!
very good news!

Does anyone have a new cookware comparison chart with the executive cookware on it, I have an old one with just the prof. cw.

missmarie41 said:
Does anyone have a new cookware comparison chart with the executive cookware on it, I have an old one with just the prof. cw.

I got this here. It just hasn't been updated to include the new open stock items coming in Sept. 1st.

Attachments

• Cookware comparison-prof-exec.doc
    614.5 KB · Views: 423
Thanks but I have that one, the one I'm looking for compares ours with analon, Kitchen Aid, Circulon & Calphalon, even compares prices.

Thanks again

Debala715 said:
I got this here. It just hasn't been updated to include the new open stock items coming in Sept. 1st.

I know this is an old post, but was wondering if anyone has an updated version of this comparison.
I just had a host who wanted cookware, but her DH insisted on All-Clad. :cry: :grumpy: :mad: .
I tried to explain the quality of our SS, but he wasn't budging.
Would LOVE a comparison chart!!
ANYONE??

i agree that money is probably the issue. perhaps you can turn this into a recruiting oppty...she can pay for that cookware within a few months of having a pc biz?

I too would love an updated version. I was also told that our cookware is made by the same company that make AllClad (Meier Corp). Sometimes this helps to convince them.

susanr613 said:
i agree that money is probably the issue. perhaps you can turn this into a recruiting oppty...she can pay for that cookware within a few months of having a pc biz?

I have been "working on her" as a recruit :D - she is an AWESOME customer!
It was not a money issue. Her DH really felt that All Clad was superior in quality. :grumpy:

Meyer doesn't make our stainless. I met a Meyer rep a couple weeks ago. They only make our hard anodized.

even though this is an old post, I have to say I am not crazy about the exec cookwear. I keep getting tiny scratches all over the pans and I am only using the PC nylon utensils. I love how it cooks, but I only had mine for a few weeks and it looks bad.

I would call HO and talk to them about it. Is it all your cookware, or just one pan? Lifetime guarantee, even for consultants

I have already discussed it with them I returned my 10" because of it and now it is my 8" saute. I told them I think maybe there is an issue with my nylon spatula? The rep yesterday said little scratches are fine as long as they are not deep. I just don't like showing a piece that looks like that. My pans seem ultra sensitive...

brings back bad memories of this host....:rolleyes:

I can't imagine!
I have had my Exec Cookware since it initially came out. I use my 8" every singe morning...we use the 12" and 10" several nights a week.

I have an 8" that I take to my shows - I let my sons scratch it up with a rock so that I could show my guests how the non-stick-ness does not fleck or flake and even after I let my kids scratch it up, nothign sticks to it.

Becky, it sounds like you either have a defective piece or you have very unrealistic expectations...

I just dont think for the price, my pans should scratch so easily. I had cheaper cookwear that didn't scratch just from using a spatula. Heck, I even used forks and it wasn't scratched that easily. So I don't think my expectations are unrealistic for this cookwear. I know my hosts are on the same page. They think the cookwear should resist scratches easier.

that was not meant to sound rude at all. Just saying my thoughts.

I've had farberwear, caphalon (their professional stuff), and french copper....I'd seriously hurt anyone who tried to take my executive pans away from me. I will admit, I love to cook in my copper.....but I hate to clean it....which means I rarely ever use it.

I've had my pans for two years. They do get what I call usage marks, but they aren't scratches (as in cuts). I don't think it's a fault, but normal indication of use.

lacychef said:
OK, I just had to share! A past host from June just called to say she wanted to RETURN her Executive cookware sets! Can you believe it? She got the 5 & 7 pc sets for half price, plus the small saute pan from her party. I was just in shock & it was all I could do to not say, 'are you crazy-how do you not like it?' She said her family is just used to cooking in different pans, and didn't like how things came out in the new ones. That's a new one for me....I've had people say they didn't like a few gadgets, but never our top of the line things! Just had to share! The call to HO on Monday will be interesting!

I dont know if this was mentioned yet or not, but can you give her "store credit"? It does sound like she had buyers remorse and you'd find that out real fast.

Does PC give money back for just not liking or wanting a product? Doesn't there have to be something wrong with it?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefani
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • vanscootin