• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Deep-Down Clean Executive Cookware?

In summary, the person using the pan said that they use steel wool on the bottom of the pan to clean it, and they use a blue sponge/scratch pad to clean the non-stick parts. They also mentioned that they hope the barkeeper's friend works to remove the build up.
SummerG
Hey! I have several of the open stock pieces of Executive cookware which I of course absolutely love. I wanted to let my coworker take the small saute pan home over the weekend to let her try it out but I want to look super clean before I pass it on to her. The pans that I use most frequently seem to have a build up of oil or something thick near the base of the handle. And the bottom of the pan looks more golden/bronze color than when it was brand new. Just wondering what you guys use to keep your cookware looking brand new?? Thanks!!

Not sure if this is recommended by HO, but I use steel wool on the bottoms every once in a while (NOT on the non-stick portions!) and around where the handle attaches. When hand washing them, I am sure to pay particular attention around the rivets inside the pan, and around the handle and where the handle attaches. Even so, it seems like there can get a build up in those areas...which is when I use the steel wool LIGHTLY.

Also- during day to day cleaning, I use one of the BLUE sponge/scratch pads that are made specifically for non-stick pans. That really seems to take ALL of the effort out of cleaning the non-stick parts, and gives me that little "extra" on the handles/rivets.

Oh! And before others read my post and freak out...maybe try Barkeepers Friend first? That would be much less abrasive!

I heard on one of the tapes or conference calls from HO that you can use Bar Keeper's friend on the exterior of the Exec line.

Where do you find Bar Keeper's Friend?
The bottom of my Exec looks spotty, dark spots, I'd love for it to be pretty again!
thx

Bar Keeper's Friend is typically with the Comet and Ajax type stuff.

Good to know thanks for the info guys!

When I'm cleaning our cookware I use the brown pan scrapers to help clean around the rivets. It can reach all of those little grooves.

I hope the barkeeper's friend works to remove your build up. After you clean it up really nice you might want to try using less oil when you cook.

Thank you for the suggestions. I'm going to try out the Bar Keeper's Friend tonight. Ü

If not, what about baking soda? that should absorb any grease and give you a mild abrassive.

1. How do I remove stubborn stains from my Executive Cookware?

To remove stubborn stains from your Executive Cookware, start by soaking the affected area in warm water and dish soap for about 15 minutes. Then, use a non-abrasive scrub brush or sponge to gently scrub the stain. For tougher stains, you can make a paste using baking soda and water and apply it to the stain. Let it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing and rinsing off.

2. Can I use harsh chemicals to clean my Executive Cookware?

No, we do not recommend using harsh chemicals on your Executive Cookware as it can damage the non-stick coating and affect the performance of the cookware. Stick to gentle dish soaps and natural cleaning agents like baking soda or vinegar for best results.

3. How often should I deep clean my Executive Cookware?

We recommend deep cleaning your Executive Cookware at least once a month. However, if you use it frequently or notice stubborn stains or buildup, you may need to deep clean it more often.

4. Can I put my Executive Cookware in the dishwasher?

No, Executive Cookware is not dishwasher safe. The high heat and harsh detergents used in dishwashers can damage the non-stick coating and affect the performance of the cookware. Hand washing is recommended for best results.

5. How do I maintain the non-stick coating on my Executive Cookware?

To maintain the non-stick coating on your Executive Cookware, avoid using metal utensils or abrasive scrubbers which can scratch and damage the coating. Also, avoid cooking on high heat as this can cause the coating to deteriorate. Instead, use low to medium heat and use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils when cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Bren706
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefgirlrd