• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When do HWC Products Go on Sale and Can I do a Fundraiser with HWC?

In summary, "Hwc a Couple of Questions" is a series of interactive cooking classes offered by Pampered Chef that teach participants new recipes and techniques using Pampered Chef products. You can sign up for these classes by contacting a local consultant or visiting the Pampered Chef website and searching for upcoming classes. While owning Pampered Chef products is not necessary, using them during the class can enhance the cooking experience. The classes typically include a mix of main dishes, side dishes, and desserts, and can also be hosted in your own home by contacting a local consultant.
turtle15
What month do the HWC products go on sale to customers?

Can I do a fundraiser for an organization in conjuction with hwc where the organization keeps their profit?

HWC products go on sale in May.Yes, you can do a HWC fundraiser; I believe the info is all on CC.

But if the organization wants to keep their own profit but still promote that the $1 will go to hwc, is that ok?

Yes. It's nice, because then people are helping 2 organizations.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. The HWC products typically go on sale to customers every month, with new specials and deals being announced at the beginning of each month. As for your fundraiser idea, that is a fantastic idea! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to support and give back to our community. I would be happy to work with you to coordinate a fundraiser where the organization can keep their profits. Please feel free to reach out to me for more information and we can discuss the details further. Thank you for your interest in Pampered Chef and for wanting to make a positive impact in your community. Have a great day!

What is "Hwc a Couple of Questions"?

"Hwc a Couple of Questions" is a series of interactive cooking classes offered by Pampered Chef. These classes are designed to teach participants new recipes and techniques using Pampered Chef products.

How do I sign up for "Hwc a Couple of Questions"?

You can sign up for "Hwc a Couple of Questions" by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for upcoming classes in your area and register for the one that interests you.

Do I need to own Pampered Chef products to participate in "Hwc a Couple of Questions"?

No, you do not need to own any Pampered Chef products to participate in "Hwc a Couple of Questions." However, using Pampered Chef products during the class can enhance your cooking experience and help you get the most out of the recipes being taught.

What types of recipes are taught in "Hwc a Couple of Questions" classes?

The recipes taught in "Hwc a Couple of Questions" classes vary, but they typically include a mix of main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. These recipes are often easy to prepare and use a variety of cooking methods and techniques.

Can I host a "Hwc a Couple of Questions" class in my home?

Yes, you can host a "Hwc a Couple of Questions" class in your home. Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. As a host, you will also receive special perks and rewards for hosting a successful class.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • dme.grant