• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Set up Hwc Fundraiser?

In summary, to get started with setting up a HWC fundraiser, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or fill out an online form on our website. There is a minimum sales requirement of $200 and the duration is typically 2-3 weeks. You can also customize the products available and your organization will receive 20-25% of the total sales as profit.
AJPratt
Silver Member
If I was doing a Fundraiser for HWC, in PP, what do I put in for the Organization and address?

There is a box that you click, maybe on the host info screen, that puts the HWC in the info line. :) Good Luck

Thanks! I guess I started the fundraiser before that update!

1. How do I get started with setting up a HWC fundraiser?

To get started with setting up a HWC fundraiser, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or fill out an online form on our website. Our team will walk you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials and information.

2. Is there a minimum amount of sales required for a HWC fundraiser?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement of $200 for a HWC fundraiser. This ensures that your organization will receive a significant amount of profit from the sales.

3. How long does a HWC fundraiser typically last?

The duration of a HWC fundraiser is typically 2-3 weeks. This gives your supporters enough time to place their orders and for the products to be delivered.

4. Can we customize the products available for our HWC fundraiser?

Yes, you can customize the products available for your HWC fundraiser. Our team will work with you to select the best-selling products and create a customized catalog specifically for your organization.

5. How much profit does our organization receive from a HWC fundraiser?

Your organization will receive 20-25% of the total sales as profit from a HWC fundraiser. This amount can increase depending on the total sales and the number of orders placed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankfan24