• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Huge Lot of Pampered Chef Business Supplies for Sale

! I would like to buy the following items:-New PC fabric briefcase-PC watches-Adult and childrens aprons-Stoneware carrying bag-New PC carrying bag-Simple additions carrying bagPrice:The PC carrying bag and simple additions carrying bag are $15 each, the PC fabric briefcase is $40, the adult and childrens aprons are $5 each, and the stoneware carrying bag is $10.
Trailblazer
I am cleaning house and have a large amount of biz supplies for sale: ex. simple additions carrying bag, stoneware carrying bag, new PC fabric briefcase, adult and childrens aprons, PC watches, the list goes on. Would like to sell as an entire lot, unless you're local (Houston) and want to come by and pick through. Email me privately and I'll send you the whole list with prices.

Thanks!

I tried to email you but you have your account set to no-emails. Please send me the list at [email protected]

Carolyn I sent a PM and it went through.

I would love the Aprons if you still have them, and I have an UPS account if you want to ship them. :D

I am near Houston. Could you send a list of what is left?
Thanks!

I haven't gotten anything :-(

Trailblazer said:
I am cleaning house and have a large amount of biz supplies for sale: ex. simple additions carrying bag, stoneware carrying bag, new PC fabric briefcase, adult and childrens aprons, PC watches, the list goes on. Would like to sell as an entire lot, unless you're local (Houston) and want to come by and pick through. Email me privately and I'll send you the whole list with prices.

Thanks!

Is the PC briefcase big enough to hold 12 lapboards?? Can you poss send a pic?? :)

new PC fabric briefcase, PC watches, the list goes on

I'm interested in these items plus would like to know what else you might have the other things I already have though could you email me a price
my zip 39601

[email protected]
my other briefcase from conference has a whole in it.

pam

Related to Huge Lot of Pampered Chef Business Supplies for Sale

1. What items are included in the huge lot of Pampered Chef business supplies?

The huge lot of Pampered Chef business supplies typically includes a variety of marketing materials such as catalogs, order forms, and business cards, as well as demonstration tools like stoneware, cookware, and utensils.

2. Is this lot suitable for a new Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, this lot can be a great starting point for a new Pampered Chef consultant as it includes a range of essential business supplies and demonstration tools to help you get started.

3. Are the business supplies in good condition?

Yes, all of the business supplies included in this lot are in excellent condition. They have been well-maintained and are ready to be used for your Pampered Chef business.

4. Can I purchase individual items from the lot?

Unfortunately, the lot is only available for purchase as a whole. However, you can always resell any items that you do not need or use yourself.

5. How much does the huge lot of Pampered Chef business supplies cost?

The cost of the lot may vary, but it typically includes a discounted price compared to purchasing each item individually. Please contact your Pampered Chef representative for specific pricing information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chef_kimmo