• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Business Supplies & Current Products for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of business supplies for consultants, including catalogs, order forms, recipe cards, hostess packets, and business cards. They release new products twice a year and these can be purchased online or through a consultant. Discounts and promotions are available throughout the year and anyone can become a consultant to earn commission on sales and receive product discounts.
ellietheresa
I hate to do this but I just don't have the time to devote to PC, like I would like to with 2 children under 2 and another full time job.

I have some business supplies to sell and some current products as well so if you would like to see the list, please send me an email at [email protected]

I will be finalizing the list tonight and sending the requested emails tonight. The shipping cost will just depend on what you buy.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just sent you a PM

Me too!
Thanks!

I sent you an email from my email account asking for a list, when you have time to send it.

Hey guys~

I just sent PMs and emails back to those who requested the list. Let me know if you want anything....

I just sent you an email for the items I would like. Thanks.

Thanks Annie!

There are still a lot of items available with updated prices (slashed prices even more on current products...need to move things out!) LOL

I just emailed you.

Hello
I just emailed you!

Thanks
Heather:chef:

I just emailed everyone that has emailed me...I will take personal check as well for orders, as well as PayPal (preferred items will ship ASAP with PayPal)...thanks guys!

sent ya an email

Replies have been sent...still a few things left...

HI, I sent a request for your list!! Thank you

Sent replies to everyone! I still have a few things, I dropped the prices a little more (remember they would make gifts, if you already have the items)..thanks for looking!

Related to Pampered Chef Business Supplies & Current Products for Sale

1. What types of business supplies does Pampered Chef offer for consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of business supplies for consultants, including catalogs, order forms, recipe cards, hostess packets, and business cards. These supplies are designed to help consultants effectively market and sell Pampered Chef products.

2. How often does Pampered Chef release new products?

Pampered Chef releases new products twice a year, in the spring/summer and fall/winter. These releases typically include new kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, Pampered Chef products can be purchased online through the company's website or through a consultant's personal website. You can also place orders through a consultant directly.

4. Are there any discounts for purchasing Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers various discounts and promotions throughout the year. Consultants may also offer discounts or host specials for their customers. Additionally, customers can earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

5. Can I become a consultant and sell Pampered Chef products?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant and sell products. You can sign up through a consultant or through the company's website. As a consultant, you can earn commission on sales and receive discounts on products for personal use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • kcmckay