• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hubby Says Have a Sale to Get the Cruise!

In summary, Meg shared that she was successful in earning Disney a few years ago by emailing and calling everyone. She shared that if someone's friend or family member included their name in there response to an order then they both got 10% off. She also shared that she has 2 people to contact that said they may do a book party during Xmas break.
lacychef said:
I"m 975 away.....
talked to one of my holiday catalog show gals & she's got people ordering. Got a call from a great customer/friend who wants to order next week--she's hoping to put me over the edge! Another gal is calling me back tomorrow to order...:chef:

that is great Lacy! You are inspiring me........I had calculated my points wrong and I still need 300+/- and I've been feeling like the only way I was going to get it was if I bought a set of cookware, but I'll be back on the phone now. Just look at what you did in a week!!! :D :D

Exactly Amy! I really am finding it true that if people know how close you are to a goal, they really will want to help!
During my family get-togethers; I'm going to be asking everyone....'what DO you need to order? not, do you WANT to order?' hehe:cool:

Hi Lacy! Hope your on the phone today to complete the sales you need to CRUISE!!! :)

Thanks Jenny! I did some coaching for my catty shows yesterday, & plan on starting to call today. I'm on pins & needles to see what my catty shows actually end up with. A few family members said that they'd order too...

How close are you now Lacy?

bump !!! :)

Go Lacy GO!
janetupnorth said:
How close are you now Lacy?
pamperedalf said:
Yes inquiring minds want to know...........

I agree... Go Lacy GO!

Maybe she's too busy getting all of those last minute orders to give us updates right now....:DStill cheering you on, Lacy!!!

GO Lacy GO!
: )

go lacy, go lacy, go lacy...

Hey, Lacy! Are you out buying suntan lotion yet???

Lacy-Are we there yet??

So, do you need my address so you can send me a postcard? LOL

I think she's too busy making calls and taking orders to check in here. :)

OMG, you guys are the best:D As far as submitted orders.....I'm still 975 away. (hanging head in shame; that's where I was 6 days ago) But, my 2 catty shows are closing today, & I did get about 100 in orders from family over Xmas; just waiting to turn those in because a few people told me to call them this weekend.
I have been so stressed out these past couple days....I will not let it come down to the wire like this next year!

Oh, & wow, I don't think I've ever had one of my threads get 'bumped'. Usually I'm the thread killer, lol:blushing:
I'll update you guys later after I know some good news!

Fingers & Toes are crossed that the stress will be over soon and be replaced w/ what to wear on the cruise!

Go Lacy Go!! You can do it!!!:)

Nothing else submitted...yet; but I've taken some orders & one of my catty shows called & gave me her numbers as of yet. I'm down to 643:thumbup: This suspense is killing me! I was supposed to close both book parties Friday, but they needed more time. I gave them today as my deadline...:eek: I have fingers & everything else crossed that I will know by the end of today...

I hope so Lacy - keep us posted!!!! Today and tomorrow left!!!!

I will!
Goal for next year....it will NOT come down to the last 2 days of the year!;)

Wow Lacy you are so close! Don't you need to stock-up on some gifts for upcoming events?

OMG Lacy, the suspense is killing me, it must be doing a serious number on you!!! Good Luck, I know you can do it! We are all pulling for you!

Man, I feel woozy...can you imagine what Lacy is going thru???

YOU CAN DO IT LACY!!!!! let us know as soon as you do!

I wish you luck Lacy!!! I hope you make it.

Still pulling for ya Lacy! Keep us posted.

GO LACY GO! GO LACY GO!!!

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/fam/fam03.gif​

Oh Lacy, what's the update tonight...?????????????

pamperedlinda said:
Wow Lacy you are so close! Don't you need to stock-up on some gifts for upcoming events?

you must !! besides where else can you cruise for 2 get treated like gold for under $700 !!???

Lacy!! Where are you at with the cruise? I came on here specifically to see if you'd earned it yet!!

You Can Do It!YOU can do it Lacy! 1500 is very do-able! Call friends, family, past hosts, guests..... offer a MYSTERY HOST CONTEST! Everyone that orders, gets their name in the drawing once; for ever $10 worth of products they order,... that's one more ticket ($50 = 5 tickets). This also counts if they have referrals or friends that would like to order.. you'll give them additional tickets for every $10 their friends order! This way, they'll make some calls to help you out. At the end of the day, you can pick a mystery host to collect all the benefits. (Or break it down, for every $300 in sales, do a drawing... this will give you more winners!)

GOOD LUCK

OMG, you guys I'm going to have a heart attack by the end of today:eek:
I'm down to 543.....& can't get ahold of catty show #2! I will be calling her all day till I do though!
I do have some of the nicest customers; I feel so lucky! One lady called yesterday to see how close I was; & offered to take some books to work today to see of anyone at the hospital needs to order:thumbup: She always has great shows, so I'm hoping that will pan out! Also my mom & another friend/customer have both said once I get within 300 they *will* get me there!
I just can't believe it's come down to the last day of the year! I do have until midnight right? lol Sad thing is I've got to work some at my other job today....I'll check in later!
(oh & yes, I do need to 're-stock' if necessary!)

LACY! You've got it!!!

You are so close, and you have so many people willing to support and help you - I KNOW you will be cruising!

YEA YOU!!!

Thanks again all you guys; you are so supportive!
My dh asked if I was going to be terribly disappointed if I don't get it....HELLO! Is he kidding?:rolleyes:

You'll SO DO IT!!!!

Good Luck today. I will be pulling for you. When Disney was offered a few years ago I was in the same boat as you. I think it was the last day of the month that I finally had it in the bag. Saying a prayer for you today.

You will SOOOO do it, Lacy!! I can't wait to check back here tonight to see if there's any updates!! :D

$543--WOW that is SO doable. Sounds like you have a great support system backing you up. Hey, I was even thinking about giving you and order or two and having them direct shipped! ; ) Send us all a postcard from your FREE CRUISE!

I JUST found this thread! Do what someone else mentioned above...A Mystery Host show! "Make it a closing out 2007 with a bang"
Send out an e-mail now with how close you are to your goal and that you REALLY need some last minute help! Offer all the host benefits to the winner. Get their name in a drawing for each $40 or so they spend, each $40 they collect themselves from friends. Have it end by 5pm or so so you can celebrate your New Year's right! I usually do an online show on Super Bowl Sunday and others as well. Doesn't have to be a formal thing. Just offer a few great ways for your customers to get into the drawing. People can be so willing to help if they realize a set goal. Plus they like a chance to WIN! Let them know to do their Valentine's Day shopping early to get it out of the way before the "RUSH"! or have them order their Super Bowl products now so they can prepare (you name the recipe) some delish recipe! I got the Cruise the end of November and am so thankful I'm not stressing anymore. (at least about that). ROOTING FOR YOU HERE! KEEP US POSTED! My hubby has to work so you girls may be keeping me company tonight. I'll be checking in! :)

I just talked to my friend that took books to work today; she says she has around $200 in orders:thumbup: She's calling me in a bit & will drop then off when she gets off!
Then my mom & other friend that wanted to put me over the top will order....
I'm feelin' good about this! Just when I was starting to get a little discouraged cause I can't get ahold of my mia catty host....
I'll update for sure tonite when I get home from work!
Just wanted to update my cheffer chearleading squad:chef:

I can't believe I'm going to spend New Years Eve checking CS to see if you made your goal!:rolleyes:

Don't do this to us next year Lacy - my heart can't take it!:D

Still rooting for you!

That's awesome Lacy - go Lacy go!!

Might have to CopyMight have to copy Christy's idea. What time do you have to have the last of your orders in? If you are close e-mail me and I will order. To get that close would be a shame not to get it for all the work you have done. I've been watching and and cheering you on!:thumbup:
Deanna

LACY!!! I am getting nauseous!!!!:yuck: :yuck: PLEASE let us know what happens!

OMG!!! LACY....Give me your PWS & I'll order something!!!!:D ;) :D

I'm so happy for you!

shame on the MIA host.....

Yeah!Go Lacy, Go Lacy, Go Lacy GO!!!!!

Oh that is so awesome!! Congrats!! You really earned this with all your hard work!!

<h2>1. How many points do I need to earn for the cruise?</h2><p>The required number of points for the Pampered Chef cruise varies, but it is typically around 1500 points.</p><h2>2. What happens if I don't earn enough points for the cruise?</h2><p>If you do not earn enough points for the cruise, you will not be able to attend the trip. However, you can still participate in other rewards and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. Can I earn points through sales alone?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn points towards the cruise through sales alone. However, recruiting and team building can also help you earn points faster.</p><h2>4. Can my spouse or significant other help me earn points?</h2><p>Yes, your spouse or significant other can help you earn points by hosting a show or making purchases through your business.</p><h2>5. How can I earn points quickly?</h2><p>The fastest way to earn points for the cruise is by hosting successful shows and recruiting new team members. Offering discounts or promotions, as suggested by your husband, can also help boost sales and earn points.</p>

Related to Hubby Says Have a Sale to Get the Cruise!

1. How many points do I need to earn for the cruise?

The required number of points for the Pampered Chef cruise varies, but it is typically around 1500 points.

2. What happens if I don't earn enough points for the cruise?

If you do not earn enough points for the cruise, you will not be able to attend the trip. However, you can still participate in other rewards and incentives offered by Pampered Chef.

3. Can I earn points through sales alone?

Yes, you can earn points towards the cruise through sales alone. However, recruiting and team building can also help you earn points faster.

4. Can my spouse or significant other help me earn points?

Yes, your spouse or significant other can help you earn points by hosting a show or making purchases through your business.

5. How can I earn points quickly?

The fastest way to earn points for the cruise is by hosting successful shows and recruiting new team members. Offering discounts or promotions, as suggested by your husband, can also help boost sales and earn points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Cookin_With_Amanda