• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How's May Sales, Bookings and Recruiting Going?

In May, one of my shows had two June bookings and the other had 3 June bookings. However, both of those hosts signed up as consultants (though I suspect one will be a kitnapper), so they got those shows! I'm excited they signed up (3 recruits total in May!) so that gives me double points and now I've 4 recruits total -- oh so close to director), but darn it --- I could
chefann said:
hmmm... that same seller who Becky posted the link to has the black briefcase for sale: http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Business-Supplies-Brief-Case_W0QQitemZ200227167767QQihZ010QQcategoryZ20651QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
And they're about an hour north of me.
I wondered where Clarkson was....All kinds of supplies for sale - including director type stuff. Hmmmmm.......Anyway, Keith - there are some options for you! We want to save you from the humiliation of the Tote Bag!

Looks like the e-bay poster is just a consultant leaving the biz. There is that bag from last year on there...that would be better for a man. Unfortunately my husband is not a fan of logo wear. I tried. I lost.

Thank you legacy I just had to share, I am sitting at 3050.00 and I still have one show to close my hostess had a 840.00 show that put me over so i did earn my career sales and what i thought was really neat was she asked me if i was trying to earn thing special and i told her i probably wouldn't make it this month cause I am still 430.00 away and she said oh yes you will I got it covered and overed that much and added it to her show. She gave all of her free product and 1/2 priced to her daughter who is going off to college she is a sweet lady and becoming my best customer. I am thinking I wanna do something nice for her. I am still shocked with the 430.00 order my highest order.

Just wanted to share my good news :)

Last edited:
ChefBeckyD said:
I wondered where Clarkson was....

All kinds of supplies for sale - including director type stuff. Hmmmmm.......

Anyway, Keith - there are some options for you! We want to save you from the humiliation of the Tote Bag!

Thanks! And speaking of feminine bags...I got my consultant news today and read about the promo of booking 2 shows and attending conference. You get that gigantic QUILTED cranberry tote bag. GIVE ME A BREAK. Why would a guy want that at all?

leftymac said:
Thanks! And speaking of feminine bags...I got my consultant news today and read about the promo of booking 2 shows and attending conference. You get that gigantic QUILTED cranberry tote bag. GIVE ME A BREAK. Why would a guy want that at all?

Your wife??? Grandma's quiliting club??? A free Christmas present for someone, huh???

LOL! They should offer an alternative for the male, you think?

My May was my usual but Pink sales were lower than any of the previous years before! :(

leftymac said:

I tell ya what... you go to conference & do your submit two shows in July & I'll trade you bags. I have the ivory logo messenger bag from Conference '06 - but I really want that Cranberry bag. Due to family reasons, I can't go to conference! :( :cry: :cry:

chefdoughty said:
Thank you legacy I just had to share, I am sitting at 3050.00 and I still have one show to close my hostess had a 840.00 show that put me over so i did earn my career sales and what i thought was really neat was she asked me if i was trying to earn thing special and i told her i probably wouldn't make it this month cause I am still 430.00 away and she said oh yes you will I got it covered and overed that much and added it to her show. She gave all of her free product and 1/2 priced to her daughter who is going off to college she is a sweet lady and becoming my best customer. I am thinking I wanna do something nice for her. I am still shocked with the 430.00 order my highest order.

Just wanted to share my good news :)

Congratulations! The graciousness of some people is pretty amazing sometimes!

crystalscookingnow said:
I tell ya what... you go to conference & do your submit two shows in July & I'll trade you bags. I have the ivory logo messenger bag from Conference '06 - but I really want that Cranberry bag. Due to family reasons, I can't go to conference! :( :cry: :cry:

You're on! I'm going to conference anyway.

My May ROCKED! -- which I thought would set me up for a great SAT month. But I was wrong - I think I have 2 shows and 2 cattys :(

Well, I ended up with

$5818+ commissionable sales (would have been over $6K, but I gave a cattie party to a sister Director ~ needed it for re-promotion)
1 recruit
Lowest HWC product sales in 7 years!

On to June...here I come SAT!

I am just shy of $6,000 but still have 3 shows to close tomorrow.

<h2>1. How is May sales looking so far?</h2><p>May sales have been lower than usual for many consultants this month. However, it's important to remember that sales can vary month to month and it's important to focus on the positive and continue to work towards your goals.</p><h2>2. What are some reasons for the decrease in sales this month?</h2><p>There could be several reasons for the decrease in sales this month. It could be due to cancellations, last minute changes, or overall poor attendance at shows. It's also possible that people may be busy with end of school year activities and graduations, leading to less time for shopping.</p><h2>3. How can I increase sales during a slow month like this?</h2><p>One way to increase sales during a slow month is to offer special deals and promotions, such as discounts or free shipping. You can also try reaching out to potential customers through social media or email marketing. Additionally, focusing on host coaching and encouraging hosts to invite a diverse group of people to their shows can also help boost sales.</p><h2>4. What about bookings? Have those been affected as well?</h2><p>Bookings can also be impacted by low attendance at shows. It's important to continue to reach out to potential hosts and offer incentives to book shows. You can also try to find creative ways to book shows, such as offering virtual parties or themed parties.</p><h2>5. How has recruiting been going this month?</h2><p>Recruiting can sometimes be a bright spot during slow sales months. It's great to hear that you have already recruited one person and have another potential recruit after tomorrow's show. Keep up the good work and continue to share the Pampered Chef opportunity with others!</p>

1. How is May sales looking so far?

May sales have been lower than usual for many consultants this month. However, it's important to remember that sales can vary month to month and it's important to focus on the positive and continue to work towards your goals.

2. What are some reasons for the decrease in sales this month?

There could be several reasons for the decrease in sales this month. It could be due to cancellations, last minute changes, or overall poor attendance at shows. It's also possible that people may be busy with end of school year activities and graduations, leading to less time for shopping.

3. How can I increase sales during a slow month like this?

One way to increase sales during a slow month is to offer special deals and promotions, such as discounts or free shipping. You can also try reaching out to potential customers through social media or email marketing. Additionally, focusing on host coaching and encouraging hosts to invite a diverse group of people to their shows can also help boost sales.

4. What about bookings? Have those been affected as well?

Bookings can also be impacted by low attendance at shows. It's important to continue to reach out to potential hosts and offer incentives to book shows. You can also try to find creative ways to book shows, such as offering virtual parties or themed parties.

5. How has recruiting been going this month?

Recruiting can sometimes be a bright spot during slow sales months. It's great to hear that you have already recruited one person and have another potential recruit after tomorrow's show. Keep up the good work and continue to share the Pampered Chef opportunity with others!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake45
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • sklay723