• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How's May Sales, Bookings and Recruiting Going?

In May, one of my shows had two June bookings and the other had 3 June bookings. However, both of those hosts signed up as consultants (though I suspect one will be a kitnapper), so they got those shows! I'm excited they signed up (3 recruits total in May!) so that gives me double points and now I've 4 recruits total -- oh so close to director), but darn it --- I could
smspamperedchef
Silver Member
I am disappointed this month. :thumbdown: Never have I had such a pitiful May. Sales may reach $2,500 (hopefully at least) but that is awful for me since I have been doing around $4,000 consistently. :cry: Don't really think I did anything wrong either. Now, I did have some cancellations, last minute, which hurt. One rescheduled for tonight but sales have not been good at my shows. I have been host coaching like crazy and attendance is poor and/or the host really doesn't seem to want to try and get many extra orders. :( I've been explaining to my hosts as well that it is important to invite people from different groups, i.e neighbors, friends, family, coworkers, etc. but many are just inviting one group or that's at least how it seems. Anyone else having problems this month? I have sent out e-mails and offered specials this month and directed some to my PWS and Outlet but really not much luck. Fortunately I have a pretty full June which I'm thankful for and they have strong potential. :D Bookings this month though have been weak due to poor attendance. Now, I know school is ending and there is graduations and everything going on but don't recall having these same issues this month last year. I do think people are used to the Free item with $60 purchase so many of my orders this month are no where near that amount.

Have recruited 1 person and another signing after her show tomorrow :) (no bookings for me on that one-oh well!)

So, at least recruiting is going well this month! Anyway, wanted to vent a bit and see if anyone is having the same problems with May. Here's to a AWESOME JUNE though!

smspamperedchef said:
I am disappointed this month. :thumbdown: Never have I had such a pitiful May. Sales may reach $2,500 (hopefully at least) but that is awful for me since I have been doing around $4,000 consistently. :cry: Don't really think I did anything wrong either. Now, I did have some cancellations, last minute, which hurt. One rescheduled for tonight but sales have not been good at my shows. I have been host coaching like crazy and attendance is poor and/or the host really doesn't seem to want to try and get many extra orders. :( I've been explaining to my hosts as well that it is important to invite people from different groups, i.e neighbors, friends, family, coworkers, etc. but many are just inviting one group or that's at least how it seems. Anyone else having problems this month? I have sent out e-mails and offered specials this month and directed some to my PWS and Outlet but really not much luck. Fortunately I have a pretty full June which I'm thankful for and they have strong potential. :D Bookings this month though have been weak due to poor attendance. Now, I know school is ending and there is graduations and everything going on but don't recall having these same issues this month last year. I do think people are used to the Free item with $60 purchase so many of my orders this month are no where near that amount.

Have recruited 1 person and another signing after her show tomorrow :) (no bookings for me on that one-oh well!)

So, at least recruiting is going well this month! Anyway, wanted to vent a bit and see if anyone is having the same problems with May. Here's to a AWESOME JUNE though!

After having almost $3,000 in sales in April, I only have $1600 in May sales! One of my shows had 11 people there but only one order! That was the last show in a circle of flaky hosts, so I'm glad about that! And I only have two shows booked for June right now, which I am not happy about. In May, one of my shows had two June bookings and the other had 3 June bookings. However, both of those hosts signed as consultants (though I suspect one will be a kitnapper), so they got those shows! I'm excited they signed up (3 recruits total in May!) so that gives me double points and now I've 4 recruits total -- oh so close to director), but darn it --- I could've used those bookings! I know in the long run it's probably better, but I'm looking short term here! I want to build my customer base but if these people keep signing up as consultants, I'll never get to! Grrrr... So much for my $6000 goal in June. Frustrating...

leftymac said:
After having almost $3,000 in sales in April, I only have $1600 in May sales! One of my shows had 11 people there but only one order! That was the last show in a circle of flaky hosts, so I'm glad about that! And I only have two shows booked for June right now, which I am not happy about. In May, one of my shows had two June bookings and the other had 3 June bookings. However, both of those hosts signed as consultants (though I suspect one will be a kitnapper), so they got those shows! I'm excited they signed up (3 recruits total in May!) so that gives me double points and now I've 4 recruits total -- oh so close to director), but darn it --- I could've used those bookings! I know in the long run it's probably better, but I'm looking short term here! I want to build my customer base but if these people keep signing up as consultants, I'll never get to! Grrrr... So much for my $6000 goal in June. Frustrating...
I was just there where you were. Three of my best hosts who always had multiple bookings signed last fall and my show schedule went way down and kept there through April. I had 1 catalog show and 1 cooking show in April and I did 2 fairs.

Do a fair! Find NEW people. I booked my May solid (although a few moved...) from those fairs and from phone calls that I made myself make and am now back on track on the schedule that I am used to having. June is almost totally booked and I'm into July.

Talk to your upper level director and get some mentoring! Take some online and tele-classes - repeat them if you've taken them more than 6 months ago. Even those of us who have been in the business for a while have need a refreshing every now and then!

I had a crappy April, with only $750 in sales ($2250 - $2750 is a good month for me, although if I could increase my show average higher than $300, it would be much higher than that) and May is following the same path.

I will only wind up with 4 shows for the month. I have only gotten 2 bookings from the 3 shows I have held.

Luckily, I have about 12 shows scheduled for June, half of them came from a couple of booths held in April.

Hey Sharon! I'm sorry you're having a rough May. PUll it together and get on the phone. That's my plan for today especially since I only have 2 bookings for june. Ugh!

I luckily have had a very successful May. In fact, I haven't had this much sales in a month in over a year and a half! :sing: I have turned in $4,464 and have $600 in sales just sitting here. One of those orders is for $497!!:sing: :sing: LOVE IT!!! I've been averaging $1500 $1800 a month since the beginning of the year so this is HUGE for me!

I also have signed one new awesome recruit and hope to sign 2 more in 2 days! We shall see!:D

Last edited:
My May is going pretty well. I signed 1 recruit. I had an interview yesterday & am getting back in touch with 2 others to sign before the end of the month. I needed $3600 this month to reach $50k in career sales. I am about $1200 away now. I still have 2 shows to close & 4 catalog shows going.

Wish me luck! I plan to walk at wave 1!

May was my 2nd highest month! Over $4000 already with 1 more show to close. This year my average was just around $1200 per month so I was really excited to have a really good month. Last May was my lowest month so I would have taken anything over that. I have 4 bookings for June including a bridal shower, 2 for July and 1 for August already. No recruits but working on them! I'm currently following up with 3 people who are interested in booking this summer.

$4818 sales so far (1 more party tomorrow, and closing out 2 catties tonight)
1 recruit

For me, an average month...though I will say this is the WORST sale of pink products in the 7 years I've been doing PC.

It's been a tough month for me too; about 2500 in sales too I think...which is not enough for me. Pink sales have been way down for me too; I'm hoping for some better products next year.

My sales will be closer to $6500k when all is said and done--working for TPC. :D
1 recruit, with 2-3 more to sign in the next several daysI will reach $150 for the HWC lanyard, but that's because I hosted a small fundraiser and I purchased a bunch of HWC products myself.

PampMomof3 said:
Hey Sharon! I'm sorry you're having a rough May. PUll it together and get on the phone. That's my plan for today especially since I only have 2 bookings for june. Ugh!

I luckily have had a very successful May. In fact, I haven't had this much sales in a month in over a year and a half! :sing: I have turned in $4,464 and have $600 in sales just sitting here. One of those orders is for $497!!:sing: :sing: LOVE IT!!! I've been averaging $1500 $1800 a month since the beginning of the year so this is HUGE for me!

I also have signed one new awesome recruit and hope to sign 2 more in 2 days! We shall see!:D
Thanks Kristi (and everyone else too!). I haven't given up hope yet. Miracles can happen. I was hoping for at least $3,000. Have had some flaky MIA catty hosts this month which just drives me insane. Some say they want to pass some books around and I set a date to close the show and they vanish. I don't know what they're afraid of. If they weren't able to get orders or just didn't get around to it at least have the decency to not waste my time and at least call me! I could use the cattys back too!
Anyway, will make some more calls today and tomorrow and hope I can pull it together. I do have my open house on Saturday morning (expecting about 7 people) I wasn't factoring in and a booth I'm working Sat. afternoon as well (with an expected 35,000 people in attendance)! Hoping I can pull some orders from those. Things may have been a bit better if the hosts I had wanted to work to at least have an avg. show! Occasionally I have a host or two that isn't real motivated to work at getting orders but this month was full of them. Two of them were from home office leads and both were pitiful. One of them even sells Mary Kay. Anyway, I'm done with my pitty party and now am fixing to put on my big girl panties. Just wanted/needed to vent for a while.

My May stinks to high heaven!

After a very strong March ($1,400 in sales) and a passable April ($500 in sales) I have not had a SINGLE SALE in May. I had a event that got canceled out from under me, I pampered 3 businesses and I worked a flea market and even got 1 definite booking and two possibles ... but so far none are for June.

I do have two parties in June (one at the beginning and one at the end) and coaching Current Host is like pulling teeth! I am going out of town for a big chunk of June and hope to have a show while I'm gone with my family there.

I need 2 shows a WEEK to make up for my lost income and I WILL get there ... but my mentors are telling me that my efforts now will pay off in 60 to 90 days. That is too slow for me!

Thanks for letting me vent!

My May was definitly better then may April. Right now I am over 2500 in sales with 2 shows to close. I have 7 June shows booked and have 2 people that I still need to contact for June. July is pretty much booked for me between the 4th going out of town and DH's work schedule. I signed my 1st recruit this month and have 4 fence sitters. One said she wanted to sighn the week before memorial day and I have left messages on her phone and another one still has questions and is still thinking about it.

BethCooks4U said:
I was just there where you were. Three of my best hosts who always had multiple bookings signed last fall and my show schedule went way down and kept there through April. I had 1 catalog show and 1 cooking show in April and I did 2 fairs.

Do a fair! Find NEW people. I booked my May solid (although a few moved...) from those fairs and from phone calls that I made myself make and am now back on track on the schedule that I am used to having. June is almost totally booked and I'm into July.

Talk to your upper level director and get some mentoring! Take some online and tele-classes - repeat them if you've taken them more than 6 months ago. Even those of us who have been in the business for a while have need a refreshing every now and then!

Excellent advice, and I thank you for it. I really do want to do some fairs, but I'm not sure where to look! I had been using eventlister.com but seemed to only find craft fairs (I'm really not into making cutesy craft things). I'm in the Washington, DC area and you'd think there'd be plenty. Where else can one look, and what types of fairs are good to go to?

My April was close to $4000 and my May was $600, yes I said $600.
I had 3 cancellations for May, Pampered a ton of businesses whith no success, no recruits.. I am so bummin :(
I have 6 parties scheduled for June, so here's hoping to us all having a better month next month :)

leftymac said:
Excellent advice, and I thank you for it. I really do want to do some fairs, but I'm not sure where to look! I had been using eventlister.com but seemed to only find craft fairs (I'm really not into making cutesy craft things). I'm in the Washington, DC area and you'd think there'd be plenty. Where else can one look, and what types of fairs are good to go to?

Sometimes I find them by looking in the classifieds of my local paper - there is a category for bazaars/craft fairs. Often, there will be ads posted asking for crafters/booths for a fair or bazaar. Then I call and ask if they are renting booths for DS companies also.

You don't have to be "crafty" to exhibit in a craft fair ... if they want "hand made items" bake cookies!This month I worked a Flea Market, next month it's a "Flag Day" festival, next month my cluster is doing a county fair, and the month after we're doing two community festivals back to back.

My May is looking low compared to most of my months, $3500, but I'm not complaining. May always seems to be a tough one for me, BUT....

I did sign someone today that I met at my daughters's softball game yesterday!!!!

My May has also been low - 1 cooking show, 3 cattys but 1 may spill into june (she has one 3 orders to date). i'll be lucky if i hit 2k, which just figures as this is my first month with my 15k "raise".

i had two lukewarm recruit leads that didn't go anywhere, and i'll lose my fd status, as recruit #2 is bipolar and can't handle the biz till her meds are adjusted (true story!!) c'est la vie, right?

june looks a loooooot better - 8 shows, 1 catty, 1 possible demo at a wine shop. already have 3 each for july and august and have not started making booking calls.

leftymac - didn't you just start a few months ago? i remember you freaking out about doing a show with your "catty gay friends"! you are a rockstar:)

I am done submitting for the month. I am at $7067 in 7 Cooking Shows and 4 catalog shows (and had 14 bookings from them). I have had several months over the $7000 mark this year. It's been good so far....

I am at 42,000 trip points and recruited 2 in May (double points!!) which will bring me up to 50,000 points when they qualify.

I have been blessed, but I do work this as my only job -- and I do work (even when I don't want to!).

Last edited:
Sharon, I have had several reschedules this month as well as a few really bad things happening to hosts...I know what you mean! Good news is, the phone is our friend!!

The work you put in this month will show up in 60-90 days...you are going to be BOOMING in August and September, so work with what you can for now, but keep your head up -- YOU CAN DO IT!!

jwpamp said:
I am done submitting for the month. I am at $7067 in 7 Cooking Shows and 4 catalog shows (and had 14 bookings from them). I have had several months over the $7000 mark this year. It's been good so far....

I am at 42,000 trip points and recruited 2 in May (double points!!) which will bring me up to 50,000 points when they qualify.

I have been blessed, but I do work this as my only job -- and I do work (even when I don't want to!).

Great job, Janice!!! I too work this as my only job and I love it!!!

I am done (as in stick a fork in me) for the month too. Sales were $7086 in 8 Cooking Show, 1 Catalog Show, and 1 small Fundraiser. No new team members....but a great gal qualified in her first thirty days and earned 200PC$! (woo-hoo!). And I'm excited to say I finally feel I've managed to overcome that little issue of moving (when my Feb sales were just $279).

I second the comments about the pink items. Not a lot of sales there.

My month isn't too bad I am hopefully going to clear 3000 which will be my highest month, I had alot of online sales. I have had alot of people comment they weren't as pleased with this pink products that they have had in the past. I will hopefully hit my 15,000 in career sales with all these sales so i am excited about that. When i signed up in october for a second time it seems like i have had a great strong months.

all I can say is....glad June is only a few days away!:eek: Will make sure that May is the worst month I have ALL year.:yuck:

chefdoughty said:
I am hopefully going to clear 3000 which will be my highest month.... I will hopefully hit my 15,000 in career sales

Congrats on a personal best!!! And possibly career sales!

jwpamp said:
Sharon, I have had several reschedules this month as well as a few really bad things happening to hosts...I know what you mean! Good news is, the phone is our friend!!

The work you put in this month will show up in 60-90 days...you are going to be BOOMING in August and September, so work with what you can for now, but keep your head up -- YOU CAN DO IT!!

Thanks Janice and can I say WOW!!! on your sales. That is just great. I am trying to get there. Quit my FT job at my school end of March and concentrating on PC as much as possible. Problem is getting motivated when I'm home all day. Feel like being lazy. Doesn't help that my husband works nights and sleeps during the day so sometimes I crawl in there with him. Hoping he gets a day job soon (a possibility) so I won't want to keep his hours.
Good news though, I don't have phone phobia. In fact, most days (or nights) I am on the phone and work at making my 3 contacts a day.
Another good thing I find lately is when I make booking calls I usually get them booked pretty close in. Anywhere from about 2-5 weeks out at most.
Had a show tonight and signed my host! WOOHOO! Came home and have a HO lead for INTERESTED IN BIZ OPPORTUNITY! No phone # but I e-mailed her. Hopefully that will pan out!

My May stunk, but it's my own fault. My daughter is graduating from HS this Sunday, and I really didn't feel like dealing w/hosts, customers, etc. this month! I had one order online and guess what - yep, they sent the wrong item! Made me think, "Yep, this is why I didn't want shows this month!"

I'll be getting on the phone next week to try and get more summer bookings!

I do have a catalog show closing - she only got to the $150 minimum! She said everyone was telling her they didn't want to buy anything because of the gas prices:(! I'm sure it may have just been and excuse! My catalog shows are 90% of the time no good! My hosts don't respond either!

I'm hoping now that I have had a break to really kick it in gear! I really am ready to have a show again! I have one scheduled for June - 2 more people I need to call!

susanr613 said:
My May has also been low - 1 cooking show, 3 cattys but 1 may spill into june (she has one 3 orders to date). i'll be lucky if i hit 2k, which just figures as this is my first month with my 15k "raise".

i had two lukewarm recruit leads that didn't go anywhere, and i'll lose my fd status, as recruit #2 is bipolar and can't handle the biz till her meds are adjusted (true story!!) c'est la vie, right?

june looks a loooooot better - 8 shows, 1 catty, 1 possible demo at a wine shop. already have 3 each for july and august and have not started making booking calls.

leftymac - didn't you just start a few months ago? i remember you freaking out about doing a show with your "catty gay friends"! you are a rockstar:)

Yep, my 90 days ended on May 27. I'm sad to not get any more PC dollars. :(

I didn't want to, but have been breaking down and asking my catty gay friends to do shows. Makes me mad because one of them said he would, but then keeps putting off giving me a date. The other two who said they want to do one are so friggin busy that they have "no time" in June, according to them.

I need to seriously get on the phone this weekend and call some other customers. The number of them is small, since most of them keep going to my new consultants (darn them!).

Now if I can just get off this whiny whoa is me kick, maybe I can get out there and drum up some new business!

leftymac said:
Yep, my 90 days ended on May 27. I'm sad to not get any more PC dollars. :(

I didn't want to, but have been breaking down and asking my catty gay friends to do shows. Makes me mad because one of them said he would, but then keeps putting off giving me a date. The other two who said they want to do one are so friggin busy that they have "no time" in June, according to them.

I need to seriously get on the phone this weekend and call some other customers. The number of them is small, since most of them keep going to my new consultants (darn them!).

Now if I can just get off this whiny whoa is me kick, maybe I can get out there and drum up some new business!

What about some teacher friends for June Shows? I do a lot of shows with teachers in the summer.....

May has been my best May since I started...only by a fluke though..I had a 1k show at the beginning of the month...I should top out around 2k by tomorrow, I have a small one going in and that will do me I think.
HWC items did not help AT ALL...I am so disappointed in these products this year...I really hope they rethink this for next year and bring back some oldies but goodies, the one cup measure all, the pink bar board, and the pink microfiber towels would be a great start. I certainly think they can do better next time around!
I do have 10 shows on the books for June though, hoping they all hold!
And, today is my 5 year anniversary since signing w/ PC! Whoo hoo!

May showsSharon, my May this year compared to last year, while nothing to brag about has been better. Last year I made $0; this year about $15-20 for May. May has usually been a busy month for me with other things going on in my life and this year no exception--busy moving, daughter graduating. I got back on the phone last night to get June in gear. I had two people who said they would get back to me, but hadn't heard from them as of last night so will call them back today or tomorrow.

Do you think the low attendance or the decrease in the amount of the products purchased is due to rising gas prices? At my next show I thought about mentioning the fact that it is more economical to eat at home and with the right tools that we have to offer it will make it easier to prepare a home cooked meal, bring the family back to the table, and save money on gas. Also, a great opportunity for extra income from the PC to purchase gas.

I wish you much success.

Susan
Oklahoma City, OK

ChefBeckyD said:
What about some teacher friends for June Shows? I do a lot of shows with teachers in the summer.....

I'm trying there too. :) Many of my teacher friends helped me get started with the business. I want to ask other teachers, but not sure of what to see. See, I teach HS and it's very departmentalized. The only teachers I really socialize with (with the exception of one or two) are my fellow foreign language teachers. So I feel weird going up to a teacher that I've never said more than "hi" (or no words at all) to and telling them all about PC. I do bring it up if I'm having a conversation, though.

Make sense?

leftymac said:
I'm trying there too. :) Many of my teacher friends helped me get started with the business. I want to ask other teachers, but not sure of what to see. See, I teach HS and it's very departmentalized. The only teachers I really socialize with (with the exception of one or two) are my fellow foreign language teachers. So I feel weird going up to a teacher that I've never said more than "hi" (or no words at all) to and telling them all about PC. I do bring it up if I'm having a conversation, though.

Make sense?

Yeah, and I did wonder if maybe your teacher friends had been some of your first hosts......too bad it's so departmentalized! Is there a Teacher's Lounge - or is that by dept. too?

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah, and I did wonder if maybe your teacher friends had been some of your first hosts......too bad it's so departmentalized! Is there a Teacher's Lounge - or is that by dept. too?

It's by dept too! We're the only department that eats lunch together anyway. We're just one big family here in foreign language. ;)

I think, regarding my teacher folk, is that the only thing I can do is bring it up in casual conversation with the people I converse with, and try to expand upon that number of people. That will just take time, though. So I can do that , keep hauling around the ever-so-feminine-that-i'm-really-tired-of-carrying-it catalog tote bag, and park in a central location where everyone can see the beautiful decal on my car. I don't have any luck with the logo gym bag at the gym, unfortunately.

leftymac said:
It's by dept too! We're the only department that eats lunch together anyway. We're just one big family here in foreign language. ;)

I think, regarding my teacher folk, is that the only thing I can do is bring it up in casual conversation with the people I converse with, and try to expand upon that number of people. That will just take time, though. So I can do that , keep hauling around the ever-so-feminine-that-i'm-really-tired-of-carrying-it catalog tote bag, and park in a central location where everyone can see the beautiful decal on my car. I don't have any luck with the logo gym bag at the gym, unfortunately.

LOL - that just made me laugh so hard! You are a brave man!

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - that just made me laugh so hard! You are a brave man!

I must be..I feel like a total tool carrying it. The thing is, if I just grab it by the handles, then it's all close to the ground and no one can see it. If I put it up on my shoulders, then it looks like a giant purse and I look like a giant queen.

Why-oh-why can we not have a messenger bag?!?

leftymac said:
I must be..I feel like a total tool carrying it. The thing is, if I just grab it by the handles, then it's all close to the ground and no one can see it. If I put it up on my shoulders, then it looks like a giant purse and I look like a giant queen.

Hate to say this - but try That E-site...we have had a messenger bag in the past, and you may be able to find one there.:eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
Hate to say this - but try That E-site...we have had a messenger bag in the past, and you may be able to find one there.:eek:

Wow there's one from the 05 conference and from the pic it's the ugliest thing I've seen. I can't tell if the pics on it were something that person placed, or if it came like that.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Business-PC-messenger-Bag-conference-05_W0QQitemZ200227169396QQihZ010QQcategoryZ20651QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That bag came that way. It's like a portable museum, because 2005 was the 25th anniversary year of PC. If you can find the 2006 bag, that would be better for you. It's the same shape, but black and ivory, with no tacky pics.

chefann said:
That bag came that way. It's like a portable museum, because 2005 was the 25th anniversary year of PC. If you can find the 2006 bag, that would be better for you. It's the same shape, but black and ivory, with no tacky pics.

Thanks! At least all the pics make sense now. After I posted, I thought to myself, "I bet Ann is gonna answer that question." :)

Last years was almost like an oversized briefcase too....

leftymac said:

Thanks for the laugh!

Okay - putting aside the fact that this person needs to be reported for having a PC store on ebay.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Business-PC-conference-Bag_W0QQitemZ200227169059QQihZ010QQcategoryZ20651QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ChefBeckyD said:
Last years was almost like an oversized briefcase too....

Maybe this years will be all masculine and butch. :)

leftymac said:
Maybe this years will be all masculine and butch. :)

You know what would be really great would be if they identified who was male & female, and gave an appropriate bag for gender. There's a dream for ya!

That's a good suggestion. Now if we can only remember to do that when we fill out conference evaluations. :)

I really like last years bag..I use it the most!

chefsteph07 said:
I really like last years bag..I use it the most!

I don't think last years looks feminine - but that's coming from a woman, so what do I know?

hmmm... that same seller who Becky posted the link to has the black briefcase for sale: http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Business-Supplies-Brief-Case_W0QQitemZ200227167767QQihZ010QQcategoryZ20651QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
And they're about an hour north of me.

<h2>1. How is May sales looking so far?</h2><p>May sales have been lower than usual for many consultants this month. However, it's important to remember that sales can vary month to month and it's important to focus on the positive and continue to work towards your goals.</p><h2>2. What are some reasons for the decrease in sales this month?</h2><p>There could be several reasons for the decrease in sales this month. It could be due to cancellations, last minute changes, or overall poor attendance at shows. It's also possible that people may be busy with end of school year activities and graduations, leading to less time for shopping.</p><h2>3. How can I increase sales during a slow month like this?</h2><p>One way to increase sales during a slow month is to offer special deals and promotions, such as discounts or free shipping. You can also try reaching out to potential customers through social media or email marketing. Additionally, focusing on host coaching and encouraging hosts to invite a diverse group of people to their shows can also help boost sales.</p><h2>4. What about bookings? Have those been affected as well?</h2><p>Bookings can also be impacted by low attendance at shows. It's important to continue to reach out to potential hosts and offer incentives to book shows. You can also try to find creative ways to book shows, such as offering virtual parties or themed parties.</p><h2>5. How has recruiting been going this month?</h2><p>Recruiting can sometimes be a bright spot during slow sales months. It's great to hear that you have already recruited one person and have another potential recruit after tomorrow's show. Keep up the good work and continue to share the Pampered Chef opportunity with others!</p>

1. How is May sales looking so far?

May sales have been lower than usual for many consultants this month. However, it's important to remember that sales can vary month to month and it's important to focus on the positive and continue to work towards your goals.

2. What are some reasons for the decrease in sales this month?

There could be several reasons for the decrease in sales this month. It could be due to cancellations, last minute changes, or overall poor attendance at shows. It's also possible that people may be busy with end of school year activities and graduations, leading to less time for shopping.

3. How can I increase sales during a slow month like this?

One way to increase sales during a slow month is to offer special deals and promotions, such as discounts or free shipping. You can also try reaching out to potential customers through social media or email marketing. Additionally, focusing on host coaching and encouraging hosts to invite a diverse group of people to their shows can also help boost sales.

4. What about bookings? Have those been affected as well?

Bookings can also be impacted by low attendance at shows. It's important to continue to reach out to potential hosts and offer incentives to book shows. You can also try to find creative ways to book shows, such as offering virtual parties or themed parties.

5. How has recruiting been going this month?

Recruiting can sometimes be a bright spot during slow sales months. It's great to hear that you have already recruited one person and have another potential recruit after tomorrow's show. Keep up the good work and continue to share the Pampered Chef opportunity with others!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake45
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • sklay723