• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Often Can You Submit Supply Orders?

In summary, Dor does it the same way as Ann and keeps a supply list going to avoid extra shipping fees.
FHL
I thought there was on a certain # of times per month??? I am at work and my computer won't bring up the policy manual.

TIA!

YOu can place as many times as you like BUT the first one you pay only 4.25 shipping and the rest you pay higher shipping (like direct ship prices) - that is what I have been told>

That's correct, Dor. I create a supply order dated the next month when I submit one. As I think of things I am running low of, I add them to that order. Then I submit a couple of days into that month. For example, the supply order I have open in P3 right now has a November 1 date. I'll submit it Nov. 3 or so, and start another one with a December 1 date. That way, I don't forget things, necessitating paying more shipping fees.

chefann said:
That's correct, Dor.

I create a supply order dated the next month when I submit one. As I think of things I am running low of, I add them to that order. Then I submit a couple of days into that month. For example, the supply order I have open in P3 right now has a November 1 date. I'll submit it Nov. 3 or so, and start another one with a December 1 date. That way, I don't forget things, necessitating paying more shipping fees.

Curious question about how you do it. I'm waiting for Nov. 1st so I can get the Winter catalogs, but If I try to do that now I don't think the # for the new cattys is on there yet.

That's true the new item numbers are not there until the day they are available. However if there are other things you need, putting them on there will help you to not forget them. I always forget something and only want to place 1 order per month to avoid additonal shipping. So starting an order and not placing it until the following month is a great idea!!:thumbup:

Just be sure that you actually don't SUBMIT it till you want it to "count."

When I first started, there were a few times that I dated a supply order for the first, and then got ahead of myself and submitted it before then. I figured they would see the date (the 1st) and not fill it until then....also not charge me the extra in s/h fees. Nope! They don't even LOOK at the "date" you have on there. They ONLY go by when you submit it. So...I had quite a few commission adjustments where they took out the extra s/h fees for my "extra" orders.

I do the same thing Ann is saying....just like I keep a perpetual grocery list hanging on the side of my frig and add to it as I think of things that we need, or as I use the last of something, I am keeping a perpetual supply list going! Sooooooo much easier to order what you need and not forget something that way!

Thanks for the info ladies! Greatly appreciated as always!

If you find that you need something from the supply list and have already sent in an order that month, check with your clustermates to see if anyone hasn't sent one in yet and is planning to or ask your director if she can submit the order for you. Directors get unlimited supply orders at the $4.25 shipping charge.

I used to send an order in just about every month and after becoming director have occassionally sent in a second one in the same month but actually now I try to place an order once every few months. I look ahead when I place that first order and then try to only place orders when there are new things available (like the winter catalogs). That saves me even more on the shipping.

BethCooks4U said:
I used to send an order in just about every month and after becoming director have occassionally sent in a second one in the same month but actually now I try to place an order once every few months. I look ahead when I place that first order and then try to only place orders when there are new things available (like the winter catalogs). That saves me even more on the shipping.

That's actually what usually ends up happening to me. Especially the second half of a season, after I've stocked up on catalogs, etc.

Related to How Often Can You Submit Supply Orders?

1. How often can I submit supply orders?

At Pampered Chef, you can submit supply orders as often as you need to. We understand that our consultants have busy schedules and may need to restock their supplies frequently. We recommend submitting orders at least once a month to ensure you have all the necessary supplies for your business.

2. Is there a limit to the number of supply orders I can submit?

No, there is no limit to the number of supply orders you can submit at Pampered Chef. We want to make sure our consultants have everything they need to be successful, so you can submit supply orders as often as you need to.

3. Can I submit supply orders online?

Yes, you can easily submit supply orders online through your consultant account on our website. This is the preferred method of submitting orders, as it allows for faster processing and delivery.

4. How long does it take for supply orders to be processed and delivered?

Supply orders typically take 3-5 business days to process and ship. Delivery times may vary depending on your location, but you can expect your order to arrive within 7-10 business days. If you need your supplies sooner, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee.

5. Can I make changes to a supply order after it has been submitted?

Once a supply order has been submitted, it cannot be modified. However, if you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They may be able to cancel the order and allow you to submit a new one with the correct items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Chefstover2