• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Shows Have You Had? Discover Your Sales Milestone!

In summary, Tandy has done 223 shows, including individual orders. Her show last night was #202. She has been with PC for 7 years and has done 44 shows including catalog shows and individual orders. Her next show is #364.
DebPC said:
1514 including catalog and ind. orders.

Wow! That's all I can say!

40 shows and its been a year. I feel quite shamed when I read other peoples posts...lol..mind you I have an 18 month old and a job as a fitness instructor so maybe I shouldn't be so hard on myself!!

m

23 --and just finished 90 days..

mistym said:
40 shows and its been a year. I feel quite shamed when I read other peoples posts...lol..mind you I have an 18 month old and a job as a fitness instructor so maybe I shouldn't be so hard on myself!!

m
But that's the beauty of this- you can do as many or as few shows as you want! If you're happy with what you've achieved and what you earn, then don't worry about the fact that some people have a higher show count.

I'm on #54 and 39 of those have been cooking shows. Next week will actually be my 6 month anniversary. =)

Well.... I had to figure the average show number per year. This takes into account fulltime, parttime, and hobbyist and also for the most part includes all shows and orders not just cooking shows.

This is not scientific, but I took the number of shows and divided by the years and got the average, then took all the averages and averaged them out. For anyone less than a year, I took their number of shows and multiplied to give them a number per year. For instance is someone did 10 in 3 months then I wrote 10 x 4 (to equal 12 months) and got 40. Certainly that number can be way off, some people start out like gang busters... but what would be another way to get a yearly total?

Anyway, I came up with an average of 66 shows per year as the average for all of the above replies.

Pretty interesting isn't it. Wonder if TPC has ever came up with an average number of shows per consultant?

Very unscientific, I know... but was just wondering....

#400 here. I am happy about my successes but wish I would have pushed myself harder in the last 2 years. But I am doing it now! My goal is 12 shows a month from now on (except not December, 8 is my # for that month!) so hopefully next year near this time I will be close to 550! Then I should be earning TPC and all the other goodies that come with this business!:thumbup: I know I can do it. I've sold almost $6000 this month in about 10 shows and still have 2 more shows to do!! Oooohhh, I'm loving my business right now!:love: :D

Last edited:
DebPC said:
1514 including catalog and ind. orders.

WOW!! That's AWESOME!! Congrats!! And thanks Greg, for adding show count to our profile!! :thumbup:

MissChef said:
#400 here. I am happy about my successes but wish I would have pushed myself harder in the last 2 years. But I am doing it now! My goal is 12 shows a month from now on (exept not December, 8 is my # for that month!) so hopefully next year near this time I will be close to 550! Then I should be earning TPC and all the other goodies that come with this business!:thumbup: I know I can do it. I've sold almost $6000 this month in about 10 shows and still have 2 more shows to do!! Oooohhh, I'm loving my business right now!:love: :D

Way to go Cathy!! You are where I would love my show schedule and income to be.

Just had #308 (total). I'll have to add it to my profile!

<h2>1. How long have you been selling for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>I have been selling Pampered Chef products for 2 and a half years.</p><h2>2. How many shows have you had?</h2><p>I am closing in on 100 shows and have recently completed my 95th show.</p><h2>3. What is your sales milestone?</h2><p>My sales milestone is currently at 100 shows.</p><h2>4. How do you track your sales milestone?</h2><p>I keep track of my sales milestone by counting the number of shows I have completed.</p><h2>5. How often do you have shows?</h2><p>I typically have about 2-3 shows per month, but it can vary depending on my schedule and availability.</p>

Related to How Many Shows Have You Had? Discover Your Sales Milestone!

1. How long have you been selling for Pampered Chef?

I have been selling Pampered Chef products for 2 and a half years.

2. How many shows have you had?

I am closing in on 100 shows and have recently completed my 95th show.

3. What is your sales milestone?

My sales milestone is currently at 100 shows.

4. How do you track your sales milestone?

I keep track of my sales milestone by counting the number of shows I have completed.

5. How often do you have shows?

I typically have about 2-3 shows per month, but it can vary depending on my schedule and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies