• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Shows Have You Had? Discover Your Sales Milestone!

In summary, Tandy has done 223 shows, including individual orders. Her show last night was #202. She has been with PC for 7 years and has done 44 shows including catalog shows and individual orders. Her next show is #364.
sarahlegare
So I thought it would be neat to see how many shows everyone has actually done!!

I'm closing in on 100, I just did my 95th...
I've been selling for 2 1/2 years

According to the show numbers, I've done 223. That includes individual orders, though.

My show last night was #202, but as Rae pointed out, that includes individual orders and catalog shows.

435 ! ! ! ! !

Today marks my 30th day as a new consultant and I have done 7 shows :)

P3 says I'm at number 116, but I messed up my show numbers by deleting some cancelled shows. I think the correct number is probably 100 (includes catalog shows). I have my one year anniversary on 1 Nov.

31... wow seems like it should be so much more than that! I have been a consultant since February.

289 here...and Monday was my 4-year anniversary with The Pampered chef

238 shows.....and I will celebrate my 5th anniversary with PC in a month.

48 for me and that includes catalog, cooking, and individual.

If I am remembering correctly. My next show would be 69. I have been selling since March 2006.

my show tomorrow night is #480 and I have been with PC for 7 years......any ideas on how to promote and celebrate my 500th show??

chefmeg said:
my show tomorrow night is #480 and I have been with PC for 7 years......any ideas on how to promote and celebrate my 500th show??

How about 500 pennies ($5.00) off any order over $50?

oooooh ,rae that is cute!
How about promoting it toward a "who wants to host it?" kind of thing? I am hoping I can pull off 20 more shows this year to get to it! I want to encourage others to book the 19 for me to get to #500!

You could offer a bonus to the host who ends up with that show, but don't tell who won it until it's held. Then you'll get a bunch more bookings from people trying to be that host. :) And I'd also offer the 500 pennies thing to the guests (must be in attendance to get it, not an outside order).

I have done about 90 KITCHEN shows (yes...I actually counted them...wanted to see how close I was to being able to purchase a new kit!)

KellyTheChef said:
I have done about 90 KITCHEN shows (yes...I actually counted them...wanted to see how close I was to being able to purchase a new kit!)

Oh yeah~I totally forgot about that!!

My count is at 251, but that includes catalog and individual orders and about 15 skipped numbers (don't know how that happened).

I just celebrated 2 years with pc in August.

I am up to show #70 - although this too includes catalog shows, individual orders as well. I've been at it just over 2 years and for being a hobbyist (although picking up steam lately) I've been happy with this.

# 81 after 2 years! Hobbyist level for me too!

44 including catalog shows and individual orders, and October 23rd will be my one year anniversary. I'm not a hobbyist, so I better pick up the pace! I definitely think the next year will be much busier for me.

Last Night was Number 34. I started in May of this year. This # does include catalog shows. I have not had any online orders yet. Could someone please explain about purchasing another kit? How many shows do you have to do to qualify? I do not think I have ever heard about that.
Tandy

I believe it's after your 200th show you can purchase a new kit.

You can purchase the product portion of the kit for the kit price after you have done 200 cooking shows.

I am on show #1054 and will celebrate 9 years Feb. 1st. At my #1000th show I took a bunch of small products and put #'s on them and then when the guests got there they drew numbers and got the product that matched their number out of the crate. Then I surprised them by playing the left/right game so they didn't leave with the same gift they picked. They enjoyed it and some actually traded after it was over.
I gave the hostess the retired pie plate off of the outlet. She was thrilled since she couldn't get it anymore and wanted one.
Enjoy your 500th shows they go by soo fast.
Crystal

507!! Yay!!!

I just submitted show # 396. By this time next year I MAY be on show 500 so I'll use some of the ideas above to do something special for that milestone.

I recall that at my intro show, my recruitor was on show # 77 and I thought that was awesome. Now I can't wait to get over 1000!

crissy11 said:
I am on show #1054 and will celebrate 9 years Feb. 1st. At my #1000th show I took a bunch of small products and put #'s on them and then when the guests got there they drew numbers and got the product that matched their number out of the crate. Then I surprised them by playing the left/right game so they didn't leave with the same gift they picked. They enjoyed it and some actually traded after it was over.
I gave the hostess the retired pie plate off of the outlet. She was thrilled since she couldn't get it anymore and wanted one.
Enjoy your 500th shows they go by soo fast.
Crystal
Love this!

I'm at show #116 and just celebrated 2 years in biz!

I have had over 200 shows, including catalog, in the last 4 years. :)

I am on 883 and it will be 9 years in January. I am impressed with Crystal's #1054. I love her celebration party idea!

I just started in August and ive done 8 shows. Gotta pick up the pace!

On show number 108! Can't wait to get to 200! I hope it's not 3 more years! I need to work it harder!

86 actual cooking shows this Friday after 2 years. Like Heather, I work full-time as a teacher and do PC on the side. I've been counting. I will be able to get my kit in November!!

Chefgirl2 said:
I am on 883 and it will be 9 years in January. I am impressed with Crystal's #1054. I love her celebration party idea!

Elaine, When this thread popped up my first thought was wondering what # you were!! You kick butt every month so I knew you'd be way up there :)

It was 9 years in July for me....last night was show #493.

Love the ideas for 500. I will hit it next month and was wanting a cute idea for it.

Just submitted cooking show number 161. It will be 3 years for me at the beginning of November.

I've done 262 shows, and Nov 28 will be my 6 year anniversary. Was a hobbiest for the first 3 years...I've done just over 200 cooking shows, because about a month ago I got my paper that I could get a new kit.

#1200 last night. 10.5 great years....

I am doing #40 on Wednesday, my first anniversary is on Nov 26.

Just had #98 last night. I will be a PC Consultant 2 years in January.

I have been with PC for 2 1/2 years and just completed my 509th show.

Hey! Greg added show count to our profiles! Go to User CP > Edit Profile, and you can put your in. :)

I'm on show #164 and that does include Ind orders and catalog shows. No skipped #s though b/c I'm really conscous about that! My first show was in April 2005.:D

I am on #119 according to computer. However, I lost a bunch of shows in the beginning due to crash so not real sure of the actual. This number includes all shows.

78 Cooking shows but all #'s 119 and it will be 3 yrs in March

I have done 24 this time around, but I have no idea how many shows I did the first 6 years.

I will be doing #71 tonight (including catty shows) and I have been doing PC for just over a year.

LUPE said:
I have been with PC for 2 1/2 years and just completed my 509th show.
:eek:

This is quite incredible!! Do you do 5 shows a week?

I've been with PC for 2 years next month and on show #88. I only did 32 in my first year though. Hopefully, next year, I'll have hit the 200 mark. I want to have 100 shows in 1 yr. And earn level 2 atleast of next year's incentive trip.

I have been w/ PC for 2 years and on show #108

1514 including catalog and ind. orders.

<h2>1. How long have you been selling for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>I have been selling Pampered Chef products for 2 and a half years.</p><h2>2. How many shows have you had?</h2><p>I am closing in on 100 shows and have recently completed my 95th show.</p><h2>3. What is your sales milestone?</h2><p>My sales milestone is currently at 100 shows.</p><h2>4. How do you track your sales milestone?</h2><p>I keep track of my sales milestone by counting the number of shows I have completed.</p><h2>5. How often do you have shows?</h2><p>I typically have about 2-3 shows per month, but it can vary depending on my schedule and availability.</p>

Related to How Many Shows Have You Had? Discover Your Sales Milestone!

1. How long have you been selling for Pampered Chef?

I have been selling Pampered Chef products for 2 and a half years.

2. How many shows have you had?

I am closing in on 100 shows and have recently completed my 95th show.

3. What is your sales milestone?

My sales milestone is currently at 100 shows.

4. How do you track your sales milestone?

I keep track of my sales milestone by counting the number of shows I have completed.

5. How often do you have shows?

I typically have about 2-3 shows per month, but it can vary depending on my schedule and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies