• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Posting Shows When You Are First Starting

In summary, to post a show when starting out, create a Facebook event or group and share the link on social media or through email. Include information about products, incentives, and how to place orders. Your show post should also include product information, special offers, and a brief introduction about yourself. It is recommended to post about your show at least once a day leading up to the event and a few days after to thank customers. You can post about your show on multiple social media platforms and make it stand out by using eye-catching visuals, offering special incentives, and personalizing your post with your story and love for Pampered Chef products.
2crazyboys
I have 2 shows booked for March so far. I just started a few months ago and I've pretty much talked to everyone I know and they at least know that I am selling PC. My husband just lost his job last week so I'm trying to use that as a reason to really get going with PC. How did you book your first shows?

Oh. I just saw the list of 118! That is great!

Sorry to hear about your husband's job!!
There are some really helpful suggestions here, and ALOT of helpful people!
For me, I called everyone and ANYONE I could think of, and this month, I'm trying to expand that even more by leaving info places: tanning salons, stores, etc.

Does anyone have a flyer that you use to leave places like grocery store bulletin boards and other businesses?

There are some on here if you search the files.

Don't forget to search the files for "Neighborhood flyers". You can leave catalogs with the flyers around your neighborhood letting them know there's a PC consultant in the area.Good luck!Cath

1. How do I post a show when I am first starting out?

To post a show when you are first starting out, you will need to create a Facebook event or group and invite your friends and family to it. You can also share the link to your online show on social media platforms or through email. Be sure to include information about the products, incentives, and how to place orders.

2. What should I include in my show post?

Your show post should include information about the products you will be showcasing, any special offers or discounts, and how to place orders. It is also helpful to include a brief introduction about yourself and why you love Pampered Chef products. You can also add photos or videos to make your post more visually appealing.

3. How often should I post about my show?

It is recommended to post about your show at least once a day leading up to the event. This will help generate interest and remind your audience about the upcoming show. You can also post a few days after the show to thank your customers and share any special offers or promotions that are still available.

4. Can I post about my show on multiple social media platforms?

Absolutely! In fact, it is encouraged to share your show on multiple platforms to reach a wider audience. You can post on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other social media platform that your friends and family may be on. Just be sure to tailor your posts to fit the platform and its audience.

5. How can I make my show post stand out?

There are a few ways to make your show post stand out. You can include eye-catching visuals such as photos or videos of the products you will be showcasing. You can also offer a special incentive, such as a discount or free gift, to those who attend or place an order during the show. Additionally, you can personalize your post by sharing your personal story and why you love Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
colegrovet
  • cindykl2009
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • chef_izzybella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies