• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How is Gillian doing? Update us!

In summary, Gillian is pregnant and has been hurt by private messages. She is doing well and is focusing on her baby.
ChefJesssica
Well, I wanted to start a post for GILLIAN! I hope you are doing well Gill! Update us when you can.

I've been wondering about her too. Thanks for starting this thread.

ChefJesssica said:
Well, I wanted to start a post for GILLIAN! I hope you are doing well Gill! Update us when you can.
Here's to Healthy*Happy*New Arrivals:D :D :D :D :D

But praying not until May for Gillian ;)

jenniferknapp said:
But praying not until May for Gillian ;)
When's her due date? Hmmmmmmm Maybe Mother's Day;)

I am here and well, but speechless. I have been in tears over the hurtful things that have been Private Messaged to me and about me in the past few days. I donated money, Darby never asked for any, and I understand that. I do feel scammed and went to HO and told them everything I knew. Since it was partly my money donated I feel connected in the whole thing. This site has always helped my business so much, and no I feel like I am being brought down by the whole thing. I have my money back, said my piece to HO, and feel done with the matter. I am not going to cause drama by threatening to leave the site and all that kind of BS...

I feel like I have nothing else to say on the matter and am not going to spew harsh quotes or evil words just to make a point...

Glad!Glad to hear you are well.
Don't let all this nonsense upset you & your precious bundle.
Be well :)

gilliandanielle said:
I am here and well, but speechless. I have been in tears over the hurtful things that have been Private Messaged to me and about me in the past few days. I donated money, Darby never asked for any, and I understand that. I do feel scammed and went to HO and told them everything I knew. Since it was partly my money donated I feel connected in the whole thing. This site has always helped my business so much, and no I feel like I am being brought down by the whole thing. I have my money back, said my piece to HO, and feel done with the matter. I am not going to cause drama by threatening to leave the site and all that kind of BS...

I feel like I have nothing else to say on the matter and am not going to spew harsh quotes or evil words just to make a point...

gilliandanielle said:
I am here and well, but speechless. I have been in tears over the hurtful things that have been Private Messaged to me and about me in the past few days. ...

that is despicable
you are a good person gillian. forget them.

itsok.gif

I've been wondering about you as well! I'm glad to know you ARE still around!

Hey Gillian,
I just hope you're doing well and taking good care of yourself....and that baby! :) THAT'S what's important. Just wanted to send you my wishes for good health....and as much rest as possible. Ha!:D

Hey Gillian...stay warm and safe...and just wanted you to know that I am sending you "warm fuzzy hugs" from Wisconsin...it's snowing here AGAIN!
argh.....hope everything is going better with you and baby.

Glad to know you're doing OK Gill.
Don't read any of the nastiness...you don't need the stress. We are all here for ya...praying thay baby stays put until the doc says it's time!

:) my prayers and thoughts are with you and in the original Gillian thread I posted that I understood your pregnany stuff! Don't get down stay possitive! You are bringing a blessing into the world and THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS! Trust me! I know this! God Bless you, Gillian!;) :)

Me too Gillian! I have been away for a week....so I have no idea of all that is going on but I love you and am praying for you and that baby! You are a good girl! Just remember that! Cindy

i just love babies. speaking of babies, is there an outline or script for a pc baby shower? i have never really thought about doing one but if it is at all possible, maybe i'd like to offer this.

Hi Gillian.....Hey Girl...HI HI HI HI HI HI....What Up? HI...
Did I cheer you up yet? See the OLD JILLEYSUE is coming back...LOLOLOLOL

Thanks Jilley!

I'm sorry, but I'm completely lost here. What's happened????

Gillian,

I hope that that your baby is happy and healthy..... and I hope that all of this mess that has happen will end soon... By the way .. are you having a boy or a girl???

Ignore the nastiness here & just focus on staying healthy! Hope all is well for you:)

Let's hope he or she holds out until May!

I'm glad you're doing well Gillian! Take care of yourself and your pecious baby girl!!!:D

I'm at a loss as well to what happened. Oh well!

I am totally clueless, what happened here?

To those of you who are lost, count your blessings. lol. :D We have all moved on to happier times.

ALright Laura! I will. It seems that a lot of people are hurt that are my "virtual" family and that makes me sad. I hope all of you that are hurt, get better and bless and release!:D

luvs2sellit said:
To those of you who are lost, count your blessings. lol. :D We have all moved on to happier times.
No kidding! Let's all move on now.....

Anne, I believe Gillian posted awhile back that she's having a girl...I know in all the hoopla, that might have gotten lost.

Gillian, please know my families thoughts and prayers are with you! As some one FINALLY coming to the end (althought we don't know when), I know how long it can seem, especially when things go "scary".

Here's to a nice, LONG pregnancy for you and little girl!

Hey Nikki, have I missed your little bundle arriving? I haven't been on in awhile!

nikked said:
Anne, I believe Gillian posted awhile back that she's having a girl...I know in all the hoopla, that might have gotten lost.

Gillian, please know my families thoughts and prayers are with you! As some one FINALLY coming to the end (althought we don't know when), I know how long it can seem, especially when things go "scary".

Here's to a nice, LONG pregnancy for you and little girl!
Awww.... I love the color pink and lots and lots of frilly things!

I believe Gillian is having a girl as well. Do you think that the pink in her signature has anything to do with it?;) YES!!!!:D

Gillian, I am clueless as to what happened but all I know is that I think that you are a wonderful person and a lot of help to others on this site and we have missed you! I guess when nasty things are written....it's not a great thing to have to put up with but just consider the source and know that LOTS of people on here love you! Karma goes around....just remember that. Take care of yourself and that little one! Don't let the few people that seem to have gotten to you, get to you. The ones that appreciate you weigh the bad out by FAR. I wish you the best!

Yea, Gillian is back!!! It just hasn't seemed the same without you!!

Anyone heard from SarahMarie? She used to be a regular poster too, but I haven't seen her on here much at all for quite awhile.

jenniferlynne said:
Yea, Gillian is back!!! It just hasn't seemed the same without you!!

Anyone heard from SarahMarie? She used to be a regular poster too, but I haven't seen her on here much at all for quite awhile.

She's here - I saw a post from her on a Cake thread a couple days ago....she just may be waiting for the smoke to clear a little!;)

Gillian, I've been gone for awhile.... Don't know whats going on.. Know this your posts have encouraged and kept me going more than once. You are very special and your baby is special as well. As a matter of fact one of the reasons I've been away is ..... I'm a new grandma My dd was blessed with a dd Kailey Nichole Hall feb 22, 2007. Difficulties the last three weeks but arrived safe, healthy and loved very much. My prayers for you and your dd. Hugs and best wishes as well.

I am clueless as to what happen... but Gilian... I hope that baby is happy and healthy and you can hold out till May/June!!! Be happy and healthy and what ever happen on here... let it go in one ear and out the other and remeber that we are all routing for you!!!

pchefsharron said:
Gillian, I've been gone for awhile.... Don't know whats going on.. Know this your posts have encouraged and kept me going more than once. You are very special and your baby is special as well. As a matter of fact one of the reasons I've been away is ..... I'm a new grandma My dd was blessed with a dd Kailey Nichole Hall feb 22, 2007. Difficulties the last three weeks but arrived safe, healthy and loved very much. My prayers for you and your dd. Hugs and best wishes as well.
Congrats Grandma Sharron!

PampMomof3 said:
I believe Gillian is having a girl as well. Do you think that the pink in her signature has anything to do with it?;) YES!!!!:D
Speaking of pink- you are looking awfully colorful today Kristi- congrats!!

Gillian,
Clueless also but glad your back. I haven't been around much myself. So baby is due in May, huh? I hope all is going well with you.

I am actually due in June. I will know a lot more about my doc's plan and what has been going on at my appoinment today at 3pm AK time. I will update you when I get back...

Hi! Gil
My thoughts and prayers are with you and the little bundle of joy. I think of you as one of my team mates and part of my adopted family. So take care and know you are LOVED.

Cindy M.

I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Please keep me posted.

I am back from my appointment- NO BEDREST!! WOOOO HOOOO! My doc said that I can contract all I want because it isn't changing my cervix... I am so relieved that I can continue with my shows and not have to reschedule them all!

gilliandanielle said:
I am back from my appointment- NO BEDREST!! WOOOO HOOOO! My doc said that I can contract all I want because it isn't changing my cervix... I am so relieved that I can continue with my shows and not have to reschedule them all!

Yay!!! Great news Gillian!!:)

Good to hear! Are they braxton hicks? My mom had them throughout her pregnancy and she thought she'd go into labor at any moment!

gilliandanielle said:

That's GREAT news Gill!!

Yay for you Gillian! Let baby bake a little longer! It's tooo cold up there to come out yet! ;)

Great news Gillian! Book those shows!

I am so happy for you Gillian!! Keep up the good work :p

Gillian, I'm so glad to hear you are doing well & are able to continue with your shows. I missed whatever nastiness was going on but hope all will move on & keep this site a great place to visit, escape to, learn from & enjoy.
Blessings to you & you daughter.

Yeah Gillian! That is great news!:D

<h2>1. How is Gillian doing?</h2><p>Gillian is doing great! She has been busy with work and spending time with her family. She is also enjoying trying out new recipes with her Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>2. Can you give us an update on Gillian?</h2><p>Of course! Gillian is doing well and is still a valued member of the Pampered Chef team. She has been working on some exciting projects and has been making great progress.</p><h2>3. How has Gillian been since she joined Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Gillian has been thriving since she joined Pampered Chef. She has found her passion for cooking and has been able to share that with others through her work. She has also formed great relationships with her colleagues.</p><h2>4. What has Gillian been up to lately?</h2><p>Gillian has been busy with work, but she has also been taking some time for self-care. She has been practicing yoga and trying out new recipes in her free time.</p><h2>5. How has Gillian been balancing work and personal life at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Gillian has been able to find a good balance between work and personal life at Pampered Chef. She prioritizes her time and makes sure to take breaks to focus on her well-being. She also appreciates the flexibility that Pampered Chef offers its employees.</p>

1. How is Gillian doing?

Gillian is doing great! She has been busy with work and spending time with her family. She is also enjoying trying out new recipes with her Pampered Chef products.

2. Can you give us an update on Gillian?

Of course! Gillian is doing well and is still a valued member of the Pampered Chef team. She has been working on some exciting projects and has been making great progress.

3. How has Gillian been since she joined Pampered Chef?

Gillian has been thriving since she joined Pampered Chef. She has found her passion for cooking and has been able to share that with others through her work. She has also formed great relationships with her colleagues.

4. What has Gillian been up to lately?

Gillian has been busy with work, but she has also been taking some time for self-care. She has been practicing yoga and trying out new recipes in her free time.

5. How has Gillian been balancing work and personal life at Pampered Chef?

Gillian has been able to find a good balance between work and personal life at Pampered Chef. She prioritizes her time and makes sure to take breaks to focus on her well-being. She also appreciates the flexibility that Pampered Chef offers its employees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • pamperedlinda