• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updates on My Mom's Breast Cancer Journey

In summary, Jason's mother is undergoing chemo treatments and has lost her hair. She is expected to be done in December.
jasonmva
Silver Member
Hi everybody! I know it has been a while since I have posted but just so much going on since becoming inactive. I haven't started PC back up and at this point I don't think I will, but the good news is I am almost finished with grad school. I have a total of 5 classes left and expect to be done in December.

The reason for this thread is to give you an update on my mom. For those who remember, she broke the news to us kids in January that she had breast cancer (she found out in December but didn't want to ruin the holidays). Well, they did the lumpectimy (sp?) in February then her and dad moved to FL. She is currently undergoing chemo treatments and has officially lost her hair (something I thought I would make her lose long before this). She only has about 2 more chemo treatments to do and then she starts on radiation for 8 weeks. She has her good and bad days but is doing well.

I will do my best to keep you guys updated if I hear anything further.

Miss y'all!

Jason

Thanks for the update, i will keep you, your mom and your family in my thoughts!!

Thanks for the update Jason! Your family and the Dr's treating your mom will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Glad to hear from you Jason! It is good that your mom is doing well. Are the treatments and surgery being successful?

Good luck with the rest of grad school. Russell got his master's a year or so ago. It is a tough road but worth it once you get it.

Glad to hear things are looking up!
There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it isn't always a train! ;)I finished my Master's in 2006 - you'll feel great when done.Also, my mom survived breast cancer twice...keep supporting her...she can do it!

Thanks for the update Jason. Come by a little more often will ya?

Thanks, Jason for the update on your Mom. Hopefully everything will continue on an upswing for her and your family.

Great about grad school! We're proud of you!

Keep in touch!

We miss you, Jason, and you've even been the subject of several posts around here - we like to keep you alive. (Do a search on your name, if you need a laugh. ;))

What stage is your mom's breast cancer?

At this time, my mom's breast cancer is classified as stage 2.

What type of treatment is your mom receiving?

My mom is currently undergoing a combination of chemotherapy and radiation to treat her breast cancer.

How is your mom handling her treatments?

My mom is a strong and resilient woman, and she is handling her treatments with courage and determination. She has a great support system that helps her through the tough days.

Are there any updates on your mom's progress?

Yes, we are happy to report that my mom's cancer is responding well to the treatment and her doctors are optimistic about her recovery.

Is there anything we can do to support your mom during this journey?

Thank you for your kind offer. Right now, the best way to support my mom is by sending positive thoughts and prayers her way. We appreciate all the love and support we have received so far.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jasonmva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
aried
Replies