• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mom's Breast Cancer Battle: A Journey of Strength

!Jason,I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry to hear about your mom, and I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts.Prayers for you and your family, Jason!
jasonmva
Silver Member
I know I haven't been on for a while but I have a good reason. I found out on the 7th that my mom had breast cancer. She found out the beginning of December but didn't want to say anything and ruin the holidays. She had a lumpectomy last week and will begin treatment soon. She has chosen to go full force chemo just to be safe due to the type of cancer it was.

We've missed you around here, Jason! Many prayers coming your way!!!!

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. My mom has cancer too and it isn't easy. Just be there for her during her good times and bad. Keep her spirits up as best you can. Just be there for her. That's all our moms want..... :angel:

I'll be thinking about and praying for your mom Jason and for you too!

Jason - I hope she has good reports! My mother has survived breast cancer twice 15 years apart!!!! :)

Sorry to hear about your Mom's breast cancer, Jason. Please let her know that your "cheffer" friends are praying for her and your family.

I really hate this disease. It is the devil of all diseases. It has taken so many family members and we are dealing with my cousin who is in her early 40s with 2 young kids. She has stomach cancer. Both of our grandmothers died from it. Her mom died from Breast cancer. But what you have to realize is that treatment keeps progressing. There are so many survivors out there. So many fighters.
God Bless and prayers are heading your way. Think positive and help her to do that too.

God Bless you and your family! May you have the strength to support your mom during this time.

Jason, we've missed you. You and your mom will be in my prayers.

As Harriet so nicely put it, your 'cheffer-friends' are with you. -leggy

I will be praying for your mom. It seems like cancer has affected more people than we know. We just need to remember God has everything under control and we have to rely on Him in these difficult times. God bless you Jason!

Jason we have missed you... sending lots of Prayers to you and your family!!

Prayers coming your way...for you, your Mom and the rest of the family...

Sorry to hear about your Mom Jason. Sending good vibes and strength to you and your Mom during this time.

I will be praying for her recovery.

Jason,

I am so sorry about your mom! Cancer seems to be all around us these days when it use to be rare to hear of someone having it. I will keep her in my prayers as well as you and the rest of the family as you all are by her side.

Keep us posted on her progress!:angel:

Hi, Jason... I haven't been on here much myself, but its no coincidence that when I logged on I found your post. I hope you feel my hug! I am sending good thoughts your way!

Prayers for you and your mom, Jason! I'm so sorry for all that you guys are going through~it's so hard to see a loved one ill. My prayer is that you & your mom feel God's peace & comfort through all this! ((((HUGS))))

My brother had testicular cancer 2 years ago and had the testicle removed. He's cancer free, but it was (and still is) a tough road!
Good luck to you and your mom!! I'll be keeping you guys in my thoughts!!

On a related note - my brother rides in and my family vounteers for the PMC (Pan-Mass Challenge) in Mass every August. People from all over the world come to ride and volunteer. It's truly the most amazing event I've ever been a part of!
Give it a peek and see if it's something any of you may be interested in participating in - Pan-Mass Challenge - Welcome to the Pan-Mass Challenge

1. What is "Mom's Breast Cancer Battle: A Journey of Strength" about?

"Mom's Breast Cancer Battle: A Journey of Strength" is a memoir written by a daughter about her mother's journey with breast cancer. It follows their experiences from the initial diagnosis to treatment and recovery, and how their family came together to support one another during this difficult time.

2. Is this book only for those with a personal connection to breast cancer?

No, this book can be appreciated by anyone. While it does focus on a specific experience with breast cancer, the themes of love, strength, and family are universal and relatable to all readers.

3. How is "Mom's Breast Cancer Battle: A Journey of Strength" different from other books about breast cancer?

This book offers a unique perspective from the daughter's point of view, providing insight into how the entire family is affected by a loved one's cancer diagnosis. It also includes personal anecdotes and reflections, making it a more personal and emotional read.

4. Is this book appropriate for all ages?

While there is no explicit content, some themes and language may be more suitable for mature readers. We recommend this book for teenagers and adults.

5. Can I purchase this book outside of Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Mom's Breast Cancer Battle: A Journey of Strength" is available for purchase on various online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble, as well as in select bookstores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jasonmva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
tlag1986
Replies
Views
nikked