• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pray for Kim's Cancer Battle | Support Our Christian Camp Office Coordinator"

In summary, the "Pray for Kim's Cancer Battle" campaign is a way for the community to come together and offer prayers and support for Kim, who is battling cancer. Ways to support Kim include praying, sending words of encouragement, and making donations to cover her medical expenses. There is no specific prayer or Bible verse recommended, but Philippians 4:13 is a good reminder during this time. The campaign can be shared with others and updates on Kim's progress and needs will be provided through social media and email.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Please pray for Kim. She is the Office Coordinator at a Christian Camp in our area and goes to our church.

She just found out today that she has breast and kidney cancer. She is having a scan done tomorrow to see if it is in her second kidney and where else in her body it will be. She will have a double mastectomy in a few weeks.

She is single, mid-forties.

Pray for her test tomorrow, that the cancer hasn't totally taken over her body and that there can be a good treatment plan. Pray for peace for her, for her parents and friends.

Thanks in advance guys!

Prayers headed upstairs in her name.

Janet I am so sorry to hear this about one of the Lord's dedicated workers. It breaks my heart.I pray that Kim's cancer is contained and easily removable, that she finds comfort in our loving Savior's hands, and for a peace beyond our comprehension.

Oh, what dreadful news! My prayers for a complete and rapid healing!

She is in my prayers, too!

I'm praying for her.

Lifting her up in prayer as well!

She'll be in my prayers.

I will be praying...

I will pray too. On a good note, a wonderful man at our Church just found out recently that he has kidney cancer (we heard about a week ago). He went in on Wednesday to have the kidney removed. They think he is now cancer free, and he was discharged yesterday - ie the NEXT day!!

I hope the prognosis for your friend is as good. I hope it has not spread past the one kidney.

1. What is the purpose of the "Pray for Kim's Cancer Battle" campaign?

The purpose of the campaign is to show support and offer prayers for our Christian Camp Office Coordinator, Kim, as she battles cancer. We want to come together as a community and lift her up in prayer during this difficult time.

2. How can I support Kim during her cancer battle?

There are several ways you can support Kim. First and foremost, we ask for your prayers. You can also send her words of encouragement, check in on her, and offer to help with any tasks or errands she may need assistance with. Additionally, you can make a donation to help cover her medical expenses.

3. Is there a specific prayer or Bible verse we should use when praying for Kim?

There is no specific prayer or Bible verse that we recommend. We encourage you to pray from your heart and ask for God's healing and strength for Kim. However, Philippians 4:13 ("I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me") is a great verse to keep in mind during this time.

4. Can I share this campaign with others?

Yes, please do! We welcome anyone who wants to join us in supporting Kim through this battle. You can share the campaign on social media, through email, or by word of mouth.

5. How can I stay updated on Kim's progress and needs?

We will be providing updates on Kim's progress and needs through our social media pages and through email. We also encourage you to reach out to us directly if you have any questions or want to know how you can help in a specific way. Thank you for your support!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views