• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Gillian Had That Baby Yet!!!!!?!!!

In summary, Gillian had a baby in May. She is a happy and bubbly person, but some people on the site are ugly.
Leave em speechless !
pamperedlinda said:
I'll pay double for you to take mine!

i'm telling you ladies be sooo nice they will be in shock and not know what to say !!! what could be better than a silent MIL !!

reba515 said:
i'm telling you ladies be sooo nice they will be in shock and not know what to say !!! what could be better than a silent MIL !!

I guess I'm lucky - my MIL is great! That may be because my DH's previous wife was a horrific b***h, but my MIL is really good to me!

reba515 said:

After I read that my first initial thought was "a dead one". BUt I really do love my MIL and her "best intentions", but it was just funny (in a dark demented way) that - that was my first thought.... or is that what you were thinking too Reba????? hehehe

just to be clear in case any family member ever hacks into my computer, logs onto chefsuccess, and searches through this thread to find this one comment.....I love my MIL and am thankful for her helpful advice everyday!!!!!!! I wouldn't know what to do without her wise and caring words.

Did I kill her with kindness yet??????

That was my first thought too, and I still Like my "will some day be my MIL"
Maybe thats why I like her still I havent signed anything yet.

Well, gees after 104 posts, I finally get to respond.
I was thinking of you too Gillian! Praying for that baby to keep hanging in there!
My dd's b-stone is November too, and it is the ugliest thing ever.
K, I'm back out....

sillylittlechef said:
After I read that my first initial thought was "a dead one". BUt I really do love my MIL and her "best intentions", but it was just funny (in a dark demented way) that - that was my first thought.... or is that what you were thinking too Reba????? hehehe

just to be clear in case any family member ever hacks into my computer, logs onto chefsuccess, and searches through this thread to find this one comment.....I love my MIL and am thankful for her helpful advice everyday!!!!!!! I wouldn't know what to do without her wise and caring words.

Did I kill her with kindness yet??????

This was my exact thought too! But I'm with you, love my MIL! As I've said before in this thread, it's my Mom that can be scary!
All I can say is this.... All of you stay back, I don't want your MIL's!!!! So don't even try it!!:D :D I will keep the one I've got and you can't have her!! Plus I'd go over the deep end if I had both my Mom and my MIL laying guilt trips and being all opinionated! I am so tired of hearing from my Mom about "what my child will do to me!" Because I did it to her"! I am just trying to smile and deal with it! Thank God for my hubby!!! He lets me vent and then loves me and makes me forget or at least laugh about it!:D :rolleyes:

quiverfull7 said:
PLEASE PLEASE STOP THIS... you know what? This innocent little baby needs our prayers… not this mess. I don't know how I feel about all that has gone on but I'm so saddened by all that has followed. I'm sure that HO will handle this without any of us. I know I don't have to read these posts but I am praying for new recruits someday and I want to bring them to this place... and I clicked on this posts thinking of praying about an unborn child. I've recommended CS to fellow consultants...because of all the blessings and help I have received. I've remained silent through all of this... but I'm just ready to cry. I'm asking for everyone to pull on their big girl panties and just stop. PC is WAY better than all of this... please??????????? ALL OF YOU have blessed me and I need each and everyone of you to keep adding positive things here, making me laugh so hard my sides hurt when I felt like screaming at some host or goofy guest, as well as asking for help and posting your frustrations with this business but I wouldn't blame Greg & Deb if one day... we just lost all of this... communication about this can be done privately if it needs to happen right? Please please please don't be offended by this... I'm not trying to stir the pot... just turn off the burner... If you knew me... you would KNOW that it's hard for me to even post anything that has to do with this kind of turmoil. God has the rights of judgment.
I am so with you! I want it back to normal around here.:(

dannyzmom said:
See why I LOVE having this girl on my team?!?! All hail Jilleysue!!!
I love ya girl!!!!!
HAIL JILLYSUE!!!!!

dannyzmom said:
Both my babies were born in Florida so it's different than most of teh rest of the country. My August baby -- that was ROUGH. I was fat all summer during a HEAT WAVE...ugh.
My other one was born during the winter months...those are the month we go to the beach...but for whatever reason I was ok with being a whale in a swimsuit and that baby was a beachbum from 6 weeks on - LOL
I only have one and he was born on August 2nd! I felt your pain!!!:eek:

Oh And My Prayers Are With Gillian!!!!!:d

Hi Leah..... it's funny to see my name and isnt even mine haha!!!

Leah::)

pcleah said:
With everyone talking about pre-term labor, I had the exact opposite!

My children would not get out!!!! I was 2 weeks late with #1 that they estimated over 10 pounds...(he was only 8lbs.) 10 days late with #2 (10 lb 4 oz/no c-section!!!!) and 1 week late with #3. I think there are days they all want to go back in!!!!
For all those preggos out there, feel well and try to enjoy it...Some days I truly miss being pregnant (no more here though!!!)

jenniferknapp said:
I love diamonds:D ...my birthday is in November, ugly yellow topaz.... in the past I had changed it to blue topaz, but now I like to think that I just adopted April's birthstone and prefer diamonds;)

Oh, I know what ya mean! My b-day's in Nov too & I hate topaz!

Hope you're feeling good Gill, BTW, since yet another thread got ugly!

What are you guys talking about LEah? I'm so confused! Should I go back and read all 4 pages of this thread?:confused:

<h2>1. When is Gillian's due date?</h2><p>Gillian's due date is in two weeks, but babies can come at any time!</p><h2>2. Has Gillian had the baby yet?</h2><p>No, not yet! We are all eagerly awaiting the arrival of the little one.</p><h2>3. How is Gillian feeling?</h2><p>Gillian is feeling great and is excited to meet her little bundle of joy.</p><h2>4. Are there any updates on Gillian's pregnancy?</h2><p>As of now, everything is going smoothly and Gillian is taking good care of herself and the baby.</p><h2>5. Will Gillian be taking time off after the baby is born?</h2><p>Yes, she will be taking a few weeks of maternity leave to bond with her new baby. However, she will still be available for any urgent matters.</p>

Related to Has Gillian Had That Baby Yet!!!!!?!!!

1. When is Gillian's due date?

Gillian's due date is in two weeks, but babies can come at any time!

2. Has Gillian had the baby yet?

No, not yet! We are all eagerly awaiting the arrival of the little one.

3. How is Gillian feeling?

Gillian is feeling great and is excited to meet her little bundle of joy.

4. Are there any updates on Gillian's pregnancy?

As of now, everything is going smoothly and Gillian is taking good care of herself and the baby.

5. Will Gillian be taking time off after the baby is born?

Yes, she will be taking a few weeks of maternity leave to bond with her new baby. However, she will still be available for any urgent matters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab