• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gillian: Catching Up with Your Favorite Recruiter | Stay Connected!

In summary, Gillian has been busy with recruiting calls, but she misses posting on the site. She also has been spending time with her kids.
lacychef
Hey Gillian, you must be busy with all those recruiting calls! I haven't seen many posts from you lately....it's been a little quiet here without ya;) Hope all is well!

I was wondering the same thing!

Do you think she just wanted to see a thread with her name in it?: lol :rolleyes:

Hope to hear from you soon Gillian, we miss you and your humor!

You guys are so sweet! I have been checking in but not posting much. I realized that when the site went down on Sunday that I had so much fun playing with my kids all day! I love this site so much, but I sit on here all day and am trying to restrict myself to just checking in once and a while and spending more time with my kids. I know it sounds stupid, but I really do think I am addicted!! It is so great to be "around" a bunch of nice people who all have the same interests! I will be here, just you won't see my name on every other post!! I love you guys!!http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/love0019.gif

It's okay Gill! I know what you mean. DH has been bugging me about spending too much time on all this, so I started limiting myself to certain times of day to check...when I get up (he's asleep), when I get home (he's usually not here yet) and maybe right before bed (he stays up later than me) instead of spending all night on here!

gilliandanielle said:
You guys are so sweet! I have been checking in but not posting much. I realized that when the site went down on Sunday that I had so much fun playing with my kids all day! I love this site so much, but I sit on here all day and am trying to restrict myself to just checking in once and a while and spending more time with my kids. I know it sounds stupid, but I really do think I am addicted!! It is so great to be "around" a bunch of nice people who all have the same interests! I will be here, just you won't see my name on every other post!! I love you guys!!http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/love0019.gif

Glad to see you're still here:D I always look forward to your posts! I was just thinking it was odd, cause usually when I log on in the morning you're the last poster on every thread! Since it's so much earlier out there in AK!
And no, it doesn't sound stupid at all. I had a thread titled "I'm addicted to chefsuccess"! So stand up & join the club! Besides, we do this job so we have more time with our kids, right? We gotta enjoy them while they're young, because I've already learned it goes way to fast....it's hard to believe my older daughter is in 2nd grade:eek: Like Rachel Ray says at the end of her new show, we'll see ya when we see ya! (or talk to ya....or read from ya?!)

pamperedlinda said:
I was wondering the same thing!

Do you think she just wanted to see a thread with her name in it?: lol :rolleyes:

I was cracking up at this comment:D

Me too! Linda finally uncovered the truth, LOL!!

Since I've been doing the Power Hour, Dave doesn't mind so much when I'm on the computer! And, I mainly post at work! LOL

1. What is the purpose of "Gillian: Catching Up with Your Favorite Recruiter | Stay Connected!"?

The purpose of "Gillian: Catching Up with Your Favorite Recruiter | Stay Connected!" is to provide updates and information to Pampered Chef recruiters and consultants.

2. How often is "Gillian: Catching Up with Your Favorite Recruiter | Stay Connected!" released?

The newsletter is released once a month, typically on the first Monday of the month.

3. How can I submit content or ideas for "Gillian: Catching Up with Your Favorite Recruiter | Stay Connected!"?

You can submit content or ideas for the newsletter by emailing them to the designated email address provided in each issue.

4. Is "Gillian: Catching Up with Your Favorite Recruiter | Stay Connected!" available to non-Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the newsletter is only available to Pampered Chef consultants and recruiters.

5. Can I access previous issues of "Gillian: Catching Up with Your Favorite Recruiter | Stay Connected!"?

Yes, previous issues of the newsletter can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • lacychef