• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Back Gillian! Catch Us Up on Your Adventures.

I hadn't realized it had been that long! I've missed Mars Bars a lot too, but I've been sticking to healthy snacks like trail mix and fruit :)I don't know if I have ever heard of it, sorry! I am so glad you like the kids! I can't believe how fast they grow up!
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Hey Gillian! Nice to have you back here, it's been way too long! How've you been? Any new pictures of the kids to share with us? What'chya been up to? Fill us in...

Hey Linda! I was thinking about you when I came back on here, lol. Nothing new here... I just placed my first PC order as a customer with Alexia's preschool teacher. I talked with her about PC which was so nice- I really miss it. Right now I am totally done with PQ (not happy with the quality of some products) and I am thinking about signing a new contract with PC once my year is up. Jana moved back to Oregon, and I don't want to be in her cluster anymore. My year ends in December, so I am hoping to catch a good signing incentive in Spring maybe :)Colton and Alexia just started preschool, so 2 days a week it is just Baylor and I running errands. She just started walking, and is understanding more and more every day. I will have to run to my photobucket account to see if I have any new pics in there! I miss everyone and I miss coming here everyday!

Oh, I forgot to say that I switched to cloth diapers and I LOVE them. I never considered myself someone who could handle it, but it is so nice to stroll right past the diapers at the store. I am saving $120 a month which rocks! I also have gotten into couponing, and hopefully the combination of the two will make things less tight this winter.Here is a picture of Baylor at the state fair
034.jpg
And here is Alexia with 'fair hair'. This picture was printed in the Anchorage newspaper :)
025.jpg
And this is the video of the 3rd time Baylor ever walked (we joke that she needed her 'walking glasses' to balance her just right, lol)

Wow - Alexia looks just like you Gillian!

Hey Gillian! Glad to "see" you! Good luck with everything... enjoy your alone time with your little one! You know as well as I do how quickly they grow up! Sorry PQ didn't work for you-I am sure you can get a cool sign on bonus with PC if you Keep yourself posted or check in with us here!

I don't have any new pics of Colton on there- bad mommy!

We've missed you too! Glad you haven't totally forgotten us. :) (we are kind of addicting though, aren't we?!)

Sorry to hear about PQ - but so glad your heart is still with PC! I'm sure you know enough by now of what you want in a director that you'll find the perfect person to sign with next time (you could start a cat-fight right here on CS with everyone fighting over you - LOL!)

I can't wait to see some new pictures.

Don't stay away for so long - okay? Did you get caught-up on all the news around here? Did you hear that Anne had her baby?

Thanks guys :)

I searched for a thread about Anne just to see :) I have been poking around a bit!

Well, I took so long to finish my post that I practically missed an entire conversation!

The pictures are adorable! I had to put my laptop on it's side to watch the video though - how do you turn it right-side-up?

janetupnorth said:
Wow - Alexia looks just like you Gillian!

I agree!

That footage of Baylor is cute! I can't believe how BIG she is! Seems like you were just PREGNANT!!

Sorry about the video... I can't turn it once it's filmed, so I'll just have to remember not to turn the camera when I'm filming, lol!

gilliandanielle said:
Sorry about the video... I can't turn it once it's filmed, so I'll just have to remember not to turn the camera when I'm filming, lol!

They are ALL SO Beautiful!!! :D

HOLY crap! You were jsut pregnant weren't you? Has that much time gone by?
I love the fair hair...SO cute!

You have adorable kids!

What is PQ? I have not heard of it before...at least I think I haven't. Heck I just realized that Mars Bars haven't been around for 8 years and I JUST recently learned that :D

PQ is Private Quarters, another home based business. I LOVE Mars bars... such a shame, lol! And Baylor will be 15 months on the 7th ;) Colton is 3 and Alexia will be 5 this Christmas.

gilliandanielle said:
PQ is Private Quarters, another home based business. I LOVE Mars bars... such a shame, lol! And Baylor will be 15 months on the 7th ;) Colton is 3 and Alexia will be 5 this Christmas.

Oh, thanks for letting me know about PQ- sorry it didn't work out for you... I'm in the same boat, waiting for my one year to be up to come back.

You do have super cute kids! :)

Colton hates having his pic taken but I found this one (My DH Chris is in the background)
S7300064.jpg

LOL! He looks kinda like a troll with his face scrunched like that, but you get the idea :)

Great to hear from you Gillian! :)

GILLIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so good to "see" you again! I cannot believe Baylor is 15 months old.....didn't "we" all just have her???? Man, time flies!
Sorry to hear about PQ~you would never have known had you not tried, and now you can come back to where your heart is!
I hope you keep in touch more!

Thanks for having me back... I feel strange just doing "fly bys" but I just don't have the time everyday to hang out here like I used to. I am looking forward to re-signing under someone who does things the right way, and not just stepping on whoever helps get them to the next level. I ... *AHEM* have had some experience with that in the past, and I would rather be an honest consultant than deceive my way to director. I need a leader that feels the same way and isn't just using me as a stepping stone to get THEIR dreams fulfilled.THIS POST IS REFERRING TO PC, NOT PQ :)

Last edited:
you are being SOOOOO nice and polite about your situation with PQ! Kudos to you for taking the high road!

"Fly bys" work~as long as we still get to hear from you!

Yeah- ditto on all of the above! :D

Gillian - I would love to know specifics of using the cloth diapers-what brand, how many you need to have, etc. You can PM me directly if you want! THANKS!

BTW I will check back later... gotta get Evan out of the bathtub & ready for bed!

I really loved PQ, they were an awesome company with mostly great products. I just can't put my all into something that I am not sure of, kwim? When I expressed my issues to Laura I got a call from the president of PQ himself the next day. They wanted to take care of it, but I was really spoiled

Baylor pressed reply, lol!I was spoiled by PC and as much as the stop sells suck it is better than customers unhappy with their products.

Gey Gill!
Nice to see you back here :)

About the cloth diapers-I use BumGenius pocket diapers (you can see the back sticking out of her pants in the walking video) and you can find out more about them at bumGenius cloth diapers by Cotton Babies . You can buy them at some Targets and at Cloth Diapers, Cloth Diaper Covers, bumGenius, Bummis, Kissaluvs and MORE from the top Ranked Online Cloth Diaper Store . I have the 3.0 one size, so they fit from birth to about 35 pounds by adjusting the height with snaps and the waist with the velcro tabs. There is a shell part that is waterproof (polyurathane laminated fabric) on the outside, and flannely against the babies skin on the inside. You stuff an absorbant microfiber insert in the pocket between the layers to absorb the yuck. When she poos I put the solids in the toilet and the rest comes out in the wash. All you have to do is pull out the insert and throw them in the wash.I have 10 diapers and wash about every day and a half. Any longer than that and stains will set I think ::) I bought, then made my own wetbag that keeps the soiled diapers until you are ready to wash. I wouldn't say it is easier than disposibles, but it is worth the tiny bit of extra effort to save the money. I spent about $140 out of pocket to get them, but then nothing more. I also use our old baby washcloths as wipes and dip them in water with a tiny bit of baby soap in it.

Gillian and Kacey ~ not sure EXACTLY your situation....but inactive consultants just have to submit a $200 order in a single month's time to re-activate. You do not have to wait a year and resign a new contract and purchase a new kit. I had a consultant who sent her resignation letter to HO...but they never did anything with it. So when she wanted to start back...submitted $200 and off she went!

Kitchen2u said:
...... You do not have to wait a year and resign a new contract and purchase a new kit. .....

They want a new director.....;)

Kitchen2u said:
Gillian and Kacey ~ not sure EXACTLY your situation....but inactive consultants just have to submit a $200 order in a single month's time to re-activate. You do not have to wait a year and resign a new contract and purchase a new kit. I had a consultant who sent her resignation letter to HO...but they never did anything with it. So when she wanted to start back...submitted $200 and off she went!

I think both are purposefully waiting for the year to be up to get under a new director.

Hi Gillian - so nice to hear from you!!

I can't believe how big your kids are getting either! They are so cute!

Kitchen2u said:

I signed under a friend that I later learned was a betraying, gossiping, rumor monger, who had moral and ethical issues that went beyond my ability to be patient and understanding....the final straw was the offer to watch her and her DH's home made sex video at a cluster meeting...

Hope that clears it up- The upline to my director is not much better, and the good one doesn't really care about the downline- is aware of the issues but wants everyone to make nice and be friends- sorry...there were too many issues, I didn't do my homework on this friend, and I let the friendship blind me to many glaring ethical and personal flaws and issues...

Trust me, losing my sales and having to take a few steps backwards was NOT an easy decision to make. But I am glad I did it!!!

Kitchen Diva said:
I signed under a friend that I later learned was a betraying, gossiping, rumor monger, who had moral and ethical issues that went beyond my ability to be patient and understanding....the final straw was the offer to watch her and her DH's home made sex video at a cluster meeting...Hope that clears it up- The upline to my director is not much better, and the good one doesn't really care about the downline- is aware of the issues but wants everyone to make nice and be friends- sorry...there were too many issues, I didn't do my homework on this friend, and I let the friendship blind me to many glaring ethical and personal flaws and issues...Trust me, losing my sales and having to take a few steps backwards was NOT an easy decision to make. But I am glad I did it!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

janetupnorth said:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

Sorry- I promised I would only share what was necessary to make people understand why I chose to walk away and wait a full year, find a new director and re-sign...

I shouldn't have said anything, but it's too late...sorry if I upset anyone.

Personally, I would have called HO to report it.

I just can't figure out how that should be motivating ---- unless of course it was filmed while on a PC Incentive Vacation - so if that's the case, then all is good! LMAO!!!!

Sorry Kacey, just couldn't resist that part....smootches girlie :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Sorry- I promised I would only share what was necessary to make people understand why I chose to walk away and wait a full year, find a new director and re-sign...

I shouldn't have said anything, but it's too late...sorry if I upset anyone.

Didn't upset me, shocked me a little. I can't believe a director would do that!

pamperedlinda said:
Personally, I would have called HO to report it.

I just can't figure out how that should be motivating ---- unless of course it was filmed while on a PC Incentive Vacation - so if that's the case, then all is good! LMAO!!!!

Sorry Kacey, just couldn't resist that part....smootches girlie :)

No worries, that was funny! :) And no, it wasn't filmed on location of a PC vacaiont...just location in the boudoir!

I took the route I felt was the most productive and sadly no one else was in the room I was in with her at that cluster meeting to hear it-so it's my word against her's. It doesn't matter. I know that my decision will be honored and I will be blessed with a super new cluster and a uber cool director! :)

janetupnorth said:
Didn't upset me, shocked me a little. I can't believe a director would do that!

A good friend of mine once told me that you can take out the trash, but you can't take the trash out of some people.

It takes all kinds, and I guess maybe because we were friends she didn't feel she was crossing the line on that one. I begged to differ...

Kitchen Diva said:
A good friend of mine once told me that you can take out the trash, but you can't take the trash out of some people.

It takes all kinds, and I guess maybe because we were friends she didn't feel she was crossing the line on that one. I begged to differ...

Anytime you invite a third person in your marriage bed, whether physically or visually is crossing the line - IMHO!!!!

janetupnorth said:
Anytime you invite a third person in your marriage bed, whether physically or visually is crossing the line - IMHO!!!!

I agree with you wholeheartedly! No arguments from me on this one! :)

Like I said- I shouldn't have said anything... you never know when someone from my old cluster could see this and go running to her...

OMG!! I can't believe I just read that... some directors just need something else to fill their time I guess, lol!I really have WAAAAAY too much PC stuff so I really don't want to buy a new kit, but it is worth it to get a fresh start, plus I never have to pack a kit out of my kitchen again!!!

gilliandanielle said:
OMG!! I can't believe I just read that... some directors just need something else to fill their time I guess, lol!

I really have WAAAAAY too much PC stuff so I really don't want to buy a new kit, but it is worth it to get a fresh start, plus I never have to pack a kit out of my kitchen again!!!

Way to find the silver lining! I say you can never have too many kitchen goodies! And, if you run out of space- start plans to expand your house! LOL

Hi Gill! So good to see you pop in here again! I cannot believe how big your babies are getting! What cuties! Time sure flies! Take care and see you again soon I hope!

Last edited:
Welcome back, Gillian! I missed you! Didn't realize you'd dropped out for PQ. I had quit CS cold-turkey for a while and am learning slowly what's been going on with folks on here.

Nice to see ya Gill; cute pics:)

And Kacey....:eek:, wow!

kitchen Diva said:
i Signed Under A Friend That I Later Learned Was A Betraying, Gossiping, Rumor Monger, Who Had Moral And Ethical Issues That Went Beyond My Ability To Be Patient And Understanding....the Final Straw Was The Offer To Watch Her And Her Dh's Home Made Sex Video At A Cluster Meeting...
Hope That Clears It Up- The Upline To My Director Is Not Much Better, And The Good One Doesn't Really Care About The Downline- Is Aware Of The Issues But Wants Everyone To Make Nice And Be Friends- Sorry...there Were Too Many Issues, I Didn't Do My Homework On This Friend, And I Let The Friendship Blind Me To Many Glaring Ethical And Personal Flaws And Issues...

Trust Me, Losing My Sales And Having To Take A Few Steps Backwards Was Not An Easy Decision To Make. But I Am Glad I Did It!!!

ewwwwwwwwww!

I found this on my camera so I thought I would share, lol!
216.jpg

<h2>Hey Gillian! Nice to have you back here, it's been way too long!</h2><p>Thank you, it's great to be back! I missed everyone here at Pampered Chef.</p><h2>How've you been?</h2><p>I've been doing well, thank you for asking. I've been keeping busy with work and spending time with my family.</p><h2>Any new pictures of the kids to share with us?</h2><p>Yes, I have some new pictures of my kids. They have grown so much since the last time I was here. I'll be sure to share them with everyone.</p><h2>What'chya been up to?</h2><p>Well, I've been traveling a lot for work and have had the opportunity to attend some amazing cooking events and meet some incredible chefs. I've also been working on some new recipes to share with everyone.</p><h2>Fill us in...</h2><p>In addition to my work and family life, I've also been volunteering at a local charity organization on the weekends. It's been a rewarding experience and I've met some wonderful people. Overall, life has been busy but fulfilling. </p>

Related to Welcome Back Gillian! Catch Us Up on Your Adventures.

Hey Gillian! Nice to have you back here, it's been way too long!

Thank you, it's great to be back! I missed everyone here at Pampered Chef.

How've you been?

I've been doing well, thank you for asking. I've been keeping busy with work and spending time with my family.

Any new pictures of the kids to share with us?

Yes, I have some new pictures of my kids. They have grown so much since the last time I was here. I'll be sure to share them with everyone.

What'chya been up to?

Well, I've been traveling a lot for work and have had the opportunity to attend some amazing cooking events and meet some incredible chefs. I've also been working on some new recipes to share with everyone.

Fill us in...

In addition to my work and family life, I've also been volunteering at a local charity organization on the weekends. It's been a rewarding experience and I've met some wonderful people. Overall, life has been busy but fulfilling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet