• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome back Jilleysue, where have you been?

In summary, JilleySue has been missed around the office and Carolyn has not been heard from in a few months. Jilleysue is organizing a PC open house to boost morale and Carolyn is on track with replacing carpet and job descriptions.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Hey JilleySue! I saw that you popped in on another thread....where in the hell have you been missy? How dare you leave us for so long and then just pop back in....do you realize how much great info and gossip you have missed?? You have A LOT of catching-up to do!

Welcome back girlfriend, you have been missed around here.

I saw that too but didn't have time to investigate... ;)

Jilleysue? Where? I need my fix....I also need a jittery smilie!

I saw her name too on another thread, welcome back Jilly! :)

Yo!! JS!!!!
What up?!?!?!?

I saw her name pop up in a thread, too. I even PM'd her to welcome her back, but she hasn't replied.

Jilly... jilly... sue, Where Are You?

dannyzmom said:
Yo!! JS!!!!
What up?!?!?!?

Carolyn - isn't she your consultant? Where has she been? How is she doing?

cmdtrgd said:
Carolyn - isn't she your consultant? Where has she been? How is she doing?

I haven't heard a peep from her in a few months.

Did she go inactive? :(

Ooohh, good for Jilly! :)

Yeah, I think it was my post she popped up on! I'm special:)!

Yes you are!

HAHA, you guys are funny. I am the positive force behind our 100+ employee business and trying to get our insurance company going. We painted our 10000+square foot office and of course...I have been organizing. I am doing what I can to stay active, but duty calls and I come running of course. Kevin came back to work after a long mind boggling divorce, so I think now he is on track and I have had to be behind him all the way. It's good...it's really a good thing. We are replacing carpet, replacing job descriptions.....I am helping to reorganize and revamp. I helped do a job fair, hire new people, orientation, training, audits, halloween and now I think I can do a PC open house...to boost morale. It's time. I know I have missed quite a bit, but the Homemade for holidays I think will be perfect for it. don't ya think?
I have missed you guys. I am here though. I read quite often.
Hope all is well.

Related to Welcome back Jilleysue, where have you been?

What is "Welcome Back Jilleysue!"?

"Welcome Back Jilleysue!" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef to welcome back former consultants who have taken a break from their business.

Who is eligible for "Welcome Back Jilleysue!"?

Former Pampered Chef consultants who have been inactive for at least 6 months are eligible for "Welcome Back Jilleysue!"

What are the benefits of "Welcome Back Jilleysue!"?

As part of this promotion, former consultants will receive a special discount on their starter kit, as well as access to training and resources to help them jumpstart their business.

How long will "Welcome Back Jilleysue!" be available?

This promotion is available for a limited time only. Please contact your upline or Pampered Chef representative for more information on the current availability of "Welcome Back Jilleysue!"

How can I sign up for "Welcome Back Jilleysue!"?

If you are a former consultant and meet the eligibility requirements, you can sign up for "Welcome Back Jilleysue!" by contacting your upline or Pampered Chef representative. They will guide you through the process and help you get started on your return to Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
janetupnorth