• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It's Jilleysue, Are You Still Organized?

I'm getting a bit of a break in a few weeks though when I go out of state for my little sister's wedding. :)Welcome back! Great to hear you're still organized! Sounds like things have been hectic with the wedding and bachelorette party preparations. How's the sisterhood treating you?I'm so glad you're still organized! You're going to have a great time at your sister's wedding!Welcome back! You're still organized and looking beautiful! I'm so excited for your sister's wedding!
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Hey Everyone,
It has finally slowed down just a little for me. The wedding was last weekend and it was beautiful. I have posted a couple pictures here, but most are on my myspace page. Although, PC is a hobby for me, I have certainly missed tuning in to CS each night to see how all of you are doing. I definitely have a question..are you all still organized?
My mom visits next month for my birthday and then I have another wedding June, not of which I am planning thank god. Man, weddings, they take a toll on you. I have been completely exhausted. Now to catch back up on work. My appointment book is dead..I have no bookings. It's like I am starting all over again. I told a few people about it at the wedding....but I don't know if many will remember...LOL :D So how is everyone? I have miss you all. I certainly have tons of posts to read....My lord.
Just wanted to check in.
Missed ya.

Attachments

• Jill and kevin1.jpg
    Jill and kevin1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 450
  • jenni and joe2.jpg
    jenni and joe2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 417
  • bridesmaids.jpg
    bridesmaids.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 587
  • Groomsmen.jpg
    Groomsmen.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 418
  • Kevin and Jill again.jpg
    Kevin and Jill again.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:
Wonderful picture, Jill!

Hey, Jilleysue!

Glad to see you back!

For some good incentives to get your calendar filled, check out the July and August host specials (there are threads with them). :)

What a beautiful Couple .
And so far still organized ( talk to me the end of may when TPC is over haha )

I just added another one of the bride and groom. I'll add a few more of how gorgeous the cermony was. I know everyone loves to see wedding pictures...hehe and Heck I did a lot of work on this wedding...LOL

Ok, added a few more...

How pretty.....she sure looks different from the party pics!! LOL

Yeah doesn't she...LOL. I think everyone must look different in a gown and in a garden than in a bar with a cow girl hat on...Bahahahaha. The young girl in the middle is Kevin's daughter, the bride's neice. It was a beautiful day. I hope to get pictures of the reception room. Her colors were the sage green and fuscia, with a hint of orange. It came out sooo pretty. Just very bright and springy....

Jill I love the black & white photo of you and kevin, it's so cute!

pamperedalf said:
Jill I love the black & white photo of you and kevin, it's so cute!

Thank you. Believe it or not. I took that myself....I love love love to take pictures. I take shots of everything and then I play around with them, changing them to B/W shots and sephia just to give them a different look. Here are a couple I did of Kevin with his daughter and Jenni with her Dad. See a resemblance. Pretty scarey huh? :D :D

Attachments

• Dad and Jenni.jpg
    Dad and Jenni.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 416
  • Alex and Dad.jpg
    Alex and Dad.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 402
  • The girls BW.jpg
    The girls BW.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 382
Jill~

You guys are such a cute couple! I didn't know you were a step Mom! How old is she? Your hubby doesn't look old enough to have a daugter that big!!

Thanks for sharing...it was a beautiful wedding!

Nice pictures - welcome back!

Well Kevin and I aren't married. She is 12. Kevin is 35. She is sweet, but I am foreseeing her being a handfull. Step anything is the hardest position I have ever been in. She loves me to death, but its just very difficult. She is just enough for me though. I have never really wanted any of my own, so I think someone put her in my world just to give me a taste. I truly enjoy her....but...I think the teen years are going to put me thru a test or two.....LOL.
There are quite a few more pics on myspace..It was beautiful. That part I really want to do..have a party and wear the dress...LOL I guess I could do that without getting married...hehehe

Awesome pictures Jill! Welcome back!!!

JILLYSUE! HOW ARE YOU?? You look Beautiful!!!! Welcome back. You've been missed!

Thank you my darlings. Your compliments are overwhelming. Nothing like Chef Success. You guys are the best!!!

Great pictures, thanks for sharing them.

You two make an adorable couple.

I hear ya about weddings being stressful! My little sis is getting married in July and I'm about crazy! We had two showers last weekend and by the end of the second, I was a little snippy...mostly my mom makes me nutty, but I think some is jealousy because I want all those presents!! Hopefully the one this coming weekend will be better. It's with his family, so I feel it will be less stressful since I know NOBODY. I have a bachelorette party to plan and a cake to bake for the rehearsal dinner. Every time I bake it's a rehearsal for that rehearsal dinner cake!

You're adorable, as is Kevin! I'm kind of still organized, though stuff is starting to pile up on my office floor again...

As for your organized question, does organized chaos count?

My analytical side is always at battle with my creative side for control. He-he...sometimes one wins, sometimes the other....

Gorgeous pics Jilly!
Ok, organized....well, we just moved, so right now there's still boxes everywhere. I have big plans for my office though:D

Welcome back Jill!! You have been missed! I love the pictures!!

Glad you like the pictures. I finally updated my myspace. Yeah Kevin hates his picture taken, but he takes such good ones I think. Glad to hear everyone is still organized and doing well. My next thing is getting on track at work. I am very behind, but then I can have fun doing PC again. I have a couple shows lined up..One for end of April and one for beginning of May and then my mom and relatives come for my birthday. It seems to be continually something. I am just still tired from this wedding. I don't think I stopped for a full month. It was every night doing something. I did the programs, votives, picture frames on the tables, place cards, ribbons on everything for 100 people...UGGGG.... I think if I tie another ribbon...I'll die,..LOL

I think you're so tired because you did all the friggan work! Hey, weddings aren't for sissys! (What's the plural of 'sissy' anyway?)

I LOVE the pictures and the dresses. Everyone looks great. YOU look amazing!

And, don't worry, the great thing about PC is that you can take time off when you need it. I basically took of March because of all the stuff going on in my life, and I'm just starting to date shows again.

Welcome back, Jilley! The pics are gorgeous.You were missed. Did you see my silly post that mentioned you?

KimmyDarling said:
Welcome back, Jilley! The pics are gorgeous.

You were missed. Did you see my silly post that mentioned you?

I was just reading and trying to catch up, but I don't know if I am following everything...LOL. Very cute though. I think "Jilley Up your desk" should be a saying of mine...LOL I love it...tehehehehe.

I need to Jilly on up, myself! My office is a mess!

What is "It's Jilleysue, Are You Still Organized?"

"It's Jilleysue, Are You Still Organized?" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that helps individuals stay organized in the kitchen. It includes a variety of tools and tips to make cooking and meal prep more efficient and streamlined.

How does "It's Jilleysue, Are You Still Organized?" work?

The product includes a set of recipe cards, a meal planning notepad, and a magnetic shopping list. The recipe cards provide easy-to-follow instructions for delicious meals, the meal planning notepad helps users plan out their weekly meals, and the magnetic shopping list makes it easy to keep track of necessary ingredients.

Is "It's Jilleysue, Are You Still Organized?" only for experienced cooks?

No, this product is designed for individuals of all cooking skill levels. Whether you're a novice in the kitchen or an experienced chef, "It's Jilleysue, Are You Still Organized?" can help you save time and stay organized.

What makes "It's Jilleysue, Are You Still Organized?" different from other organization products?

This product is specifically tailored for the kitchen and cooking. It includes recipe cards and a meal planning notepad, which are not typically found in other organization products. Additionally, the magnetic shopping list is a unique feature that makes it easy to keep track of ingredients needed for meals.

Can I purchase "It's Jilleysue, Are You Still Organized?" online?

Yes, "It's Jilleysue, Are You Still Organized?" can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • Jilleysue