• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jilleysue's Wedding & Bachelorette Adventures!

In summary, Jilleysue has been busy planning her sister's wedding and her own bachelorette party. She has been neglecting us, but promises to take lots of pictures and send them to us soon.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Hi all, Just thought I would write everyone and let you all know I am still here. I have been so busy the last few weeks. Kevin's sister is getting married and I have been in the middle of planning this wedding and bachelorette party, not to mention having my wisdom teeth out, PC shows, working and oh who knows what else. I feel like I have been neglecting you guys. Don't think I have forgotten about you because I certainly haven't....just been in a wedding frenzy. I'll have to take tons of pictures for you. Been on my elliptical and walking to try to lose weight, pedicures, nails..bla bla bla. Next weekend, we rented a hotel and doing the whole, piano bar, coyote ugly, bachelorette dancing thing....LOL can't wait.

If you got any cool Bachelorette ideas other than what I have though of send them my way. Any way..miss you guys. Tons of love and smooches.
Love Jilleysue:D :D :D :D Or should I saw girl one step closer to dentures....hahaha 4 missing teeth...LOL

Sounds like you have been busy. How's the teeth feeling? I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled a couple of years ago and that is not something I want to have happen again. As for the bachlorette party I had a friend who had to go around and sell dumb dumg suckers to people and than she got to keep the money. Coyote Ugly sounds like a good place to go, I went in Nashville a couple of years ago and learned that vodka and I do not get along, that is another time I would never want to repeat. Keep us posted on how the party and wedding goes.

Re: bachelorette party: do you have a veil that's loaded with fun stuff like condoms and stuff, have her do the scavenger hunt game from a list of stuff to do at the bars with strangers or find some fun stuff Party City!
Anyways, Hope all is well!

Yeah I have a cowgirl hat with a veil and yes I am doing the Blowpop bouquet for sale...LOL. We rented a hotel and I am decorating it. I went to this website called Bachelorette Barf Buckets...very cute. It has everything possible. I got pink boas for the bridal party and then pink and black leis for everyone else. I got diamond ring napkin ring holders and black and pink balloons, a cake, beer and wine, stuff for blow job shots, jello shots. and then games. It should be fun. Oh and then I got little bags with candles in tins that say Jenni's Bachelorette party and the date. They have little handcuffs on them. I also got advice cards for us to fill out for her. Then I got t lights and rose petals to put around the hotel suite. Oh and I got these cool cow girl hates and pink pimp hats......Should be crazy.....LOL. I'll have have have to take pics for you guys.

apriljc said:
Sounds like you have been busy. How's the teeth feeling? I had all four of my wisdom teeth pulled a couple of years ago and that is not something I want to have happen again. As for the bachlorette party I had a friend who had to go around and sell dumb dumg suckers to people and than she got to keep the money. Coyote Ugly sounds like a good place to go, I went in Nashville a couple of years ago and learned that vodka and I do not get along, that is another time I would never want to repeat. Keep us posted on how the party and wedding goes.

Teeth are better...actually no, they still hurt. Got thru a show on Sunday though. Stitches still in..Pain in the butt. Mouth wash, pain killers. Atleast they are gone and don't have to worry about them anymore...LOL

I was wondering where you were Jilleysue, glad to know you haven't abandoned us! The bachelorette party sounds like great fun! Too bad I'm not closer - I'd crash it! Or, I'm going to visit my dad in WPB in a few weeks, could you just postpone it a little for me?!! LOL

Have tones of fun and be sure and tell us all the good stuff when you return.

Jilleysue said:
Teeth are better...actually no, they still hurt. Got thru a show on Sunday though. Stitches still in..Pain in the butt. Mouth wash, pain killers. Atleast they are gone and don't have to worry about them anymore...LOL
Wow, you sure do have a lot on your plate!! This month is going to go fast for you!!! Good luck with the wisdom teeth!

I had a funny memory when you mentioned this. The day I got my wisdom teeth out is the day my future husband (whom I had met the weekend before) called me to ask me out! I literally just walked in the door from having the wisdom teeth out and he's like "Guess who this is!?" I said "I'm on drugs and my brain isn't working, so I"m NOT playing this game." He asked me out, I turned him down :eek: because I already had plans for that particular night. Oops. Luckily he was persistent and tried again a few weeks later and we did finally go out. I guess something worked because next month is our 9 year anniversary! :D

So maybe some really good luck will come along with you getting your wisdom teeth out.:)

Thanks for checking in with us Jill! Hope the teeth situation settles down real soon. It's been years since I had my wisdom teeth out and thank goodness I don't remember any part of it! Take care of yourself with your full plate of activities! Can't wait to see the pictures!

It's not the same without your bubbly personality here everyday!

I am glad to see that you didnt' leave us permently... OUCh sorry about the teeth... I can relate.... hurts like a son of a gun... LOL Been their done that... I am so glad that I am done planning a wedding..... last Sunday was our four month wedding anniversary. I dont' evny you in the least little bit right now with all the helping and planning that your doing... thanks for checking in to let us know how your doing....!! We miss your bubble personality around here everyday!!

Awwww, thanks for missing me everyone. I didnt't want you to think I had left. I read quite a bit...just never have time to comment. I sneak in wedding planning at work instead of PC....LOL. Just know I am here and with you guys. Yeah the teeth will get better with time. Can't get use to the holes in my mouth, but feels much better than the tooth ache I had...LOL

Ouch on the teeth - I have my wisdom teeth in a little ziploc baggie - my dentist let me keep them after he extracted them back in 1990 - LOL

Good to see your smiling face! Remember to take a few minutes for sleeping, eating, etc.

I have to admit most of my friends would be shocked but I have gotten up on the bar and danced at Coyote Ugly when I was hanging with a friend before I met my husband. I told my hubby if he will take me downtown I will do it again for him! No - I did not take off my bra (as some girls do) It's sort of like the flashdance bra thing - This is girl that should not go braless Way more than my Chef Success friends needed to know

Kathytnt said:
I have to admit most of my friends would be shocked but I have gotten up on the bar and danced at Coyote Ugly when I was hanging with a friend before I met my husband. I told my hubby if he will take me downtown I will do it again for him! No - I did not take off my bra (as some girls do) It's sort of like the flashdance bra thing - This is girl that should not go braless Way more than my Chef Success friends needed to know

Too bad you're not in wave 2 - we could dance on the piano together at the piano bar!!

You had your wisdom teeth pulled? :eek:Are you still smart???:confused:

Oh that makes me think of my sis's bachelorette party! I wonder what we're going to plan for her...I checked out that site, though, looks like FUN!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You had your wisdom teeth pulled? :eek:

Are you still smart???

:confused:

BAHAHAHAH, I just found this one. THEHEHEHE..FUNNY GUY:D

What is "Jilleysue's Wedding & Bachelorette Adventures!"?

"Jilleysue's Wedding & Bachelorette Adventures!" is a series of blog posts and videos on the Pampered Chef website that follows Jilleysue, a newly engaged woman, on her journey to plan her dream wedding and bachelorette party while using Pampered Chef products.

Who is Jilleysue?

Jilleysue is a fictional character created by Pampered Chef to represent a real-life bride-to-be. She is a young woman who is passionate about cooking and entertaining, and is looking to incorporate Pampered Chef products into her wedding planning process.

What types of content can I expect to see in "Jilleysue's Wedding & Bachelorette Adventures!"?

The series includes blog posts, recipes, cooking tips, and videos featuring Jilleysue and her friends and family as they prepare for the wedding and bachelorette party. You can also find product recommendations and demonstrations of how to use Pampered Chef products in wedding planning and entertaining.

How often is new content added to "Jilleysue's Wedding & Bachelorette Adventures!"?

New content is added regularly, usually once or twice a week. You can subscribe to the Pampered Chef newsletter to receive updates on new posts and videos.

Can I submit my own ideas or suggestions for "Jilleysue's Wedding & Bachelorette Adventures!"?

Yes! Pampered Chef welcomes input from customers and fans. You can submit your ideas and suggestions through the Contact Us page on the website. Who knows, maybe your idea will be featured in a future post or video!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jilleysue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • mommyhugz1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • AnnieBee