• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help! Need Anniversary Present Ideas...

In summary, the author has been neglectful on their anniversary, and is looking for ideas for a present. They come up with a few ideas, and one is a gift certificate to get a massage.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

It is my anniversary! DH and I have been married for 9 years today! Which is wonderful, but... I have been very neglectful and haven't bought or even thought about a present for him - YIKES! I at least have a card, LOL!

I know as of yesterday he hadn't got me anything either, but I know he will at least bring me home some flowers, and probably something nice and gifty/homewarey from Target (my favourite store!). We don't spend alot on each other... Any ideas of something to get for him???

Like a typical guy, if I asked him what he'd like it would probably be expensive and electronic, LOL!

All suggestions welcome!

If I get time maybe I'll post a few of my wedding pics! DH has been scanning them in recently :)

Make a special dessert or dinner. Send the kids to bed early or plan a "date night" at home after they go to bed.

I've been wracking my brains trying to come up with someone who could babysit so we can go out to dinner...

The problem with the "date at home" is that older DD has been on a later schedule after a week of VBS that didn't get her home until after 9pm :eek: and then she started sleeping in... We've been trying to get her back on schedule, but last night she was in bed at 8.30 but kept coming out and wasn't asleep until 9pm again... Got to get her bedtime back to 8pm before school starts! It'll probably be 8.30pm tonight...

If I can't drum up a sitter for tonight, I'll at least do that next week instead...

Any other ideas?

There's always the coupon book ides: one for a special dinner, one for special night out, one for, um... special night in (wink wink).You can also sign up for Netflix (just for a month or 2) and let him pick the movies he wants to see. They have a printable gift certificate form that you can give to him with a box of microwave popcorn.

chefann said:
There's always the coupon book ides: one for a special dinner, one for special night out, one for, um... special night in (wink wink). I don't know WHAT you're talking about... :D

You can also sign up for Netflix (just for a month or 2) and let him pick the movies he wants to see. They have a printable gift certificate form that you can give to him with a box of microwave popcorn.

Hmmm, that would would be a GREAT idea if we didn't have a ton of movies TIVO'd right now... But maybe it would still work...

Happy anniversary, today is mine too. It's only been three years though. We aren't doing presents, just will go out to dinner some time this week.

You know, Annabel, it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure out what he'd like most....:D;):D:p:p:D;):D

I know, I know - GROAN! But I've just been looking for a time when I could use that line with you.:eek:

Happy Anniversary!

ChefBeckyD said:
You know, Annabel, it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure out what he'd like most....:D;):p:D;):D

I know, I know - GROAN! But I've just been looking for a time when I could use that line with you.:eek:

Happy Anniversary!

ESPECIALLY when he even takes her bra to work! :p:D

How about a gift certificate to go get a massage since he is such a hard working guy!

Congrats on 9 years! 10 years for me is only 1 month away!

Becky - GROAN! And how right you are, LOL!!

Janet - Still LOLing... And the massage cert would be great, he'd LOVE that!

You two are funny and wonderful! Love ya both :)

Got to go get a quick shower, just had a quick run and I'm STICKY!

What are some popular anniversary gift ideas for couples?

Some popular anniversary gift ideas for couples include personalized kitchenware, cookbooks, and cooking classes. These gifts are not only thoughtful, but they also promote spending quality time together.

Do you have any suggestions for a unique and meaningful anniversary gift?

One unique and meaningful anniversary gift idea is a custom-made cutting board with the couple's names and anniversary date engraved on it. Another idea is a set of customized wine glasses or champagne flutes.

Can you recommend any anniversary gifts for couples who love to entertain?

For couples who love to entertain, a beautiful serving platter or a set of cheese knives would make a great anniversary gift. A cookbook filled with recipes for hosting dinner parties or a wine tasting kit are also great options.

What about anniversary gifts for couples who enjoy cooking together?

For couples who enjoy cooking together, a cooking class or a subscription to a meal kit delivery service would be a perfect anniversary gift. A set of high-quality kitchen knives or a kitchen gadget they've been wanting to try out are also great options.

Do you have any budget-friendly anniversary gift ideas?

Yes, some budget-friendly anniversary gift ideas include a personalized apron, a set of recipe cards, or a cookbook stand. A gift basket filled with gourmet snacks and ingredients for a special meal at home is also a thoughtful and budget-friendly option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kathijenkins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady
Replies
Views
speedychef
Replies
Views
dannyzmom