• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do You Get All the Smilies

:oFor those of you who are not familiar with the Smile Database, it is a website where you can find free smilies. You can search by keyword or by category. Chef Endora's show has a total of 36 smilies on her profile.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I going to betray both my computer literacy (lack there of) and my computer phobia, but...

- where do you get all these incredible smilies?

- how do you know they are safe for downloading?

Those of you who've been reading the hijacked parts of the 'one of our own is missing' thread know how amazing some of the recent smilies have been....oh wait, I think everyone has been reading that thread. (lurkers included)

kris

Yeah, what she said.....:)

Click on the smilies and it should take you to the site.

This is one of the sites I use: http://www.smileydatabase.com/

You can do a search for free smilies and see what turns up!http://smileydatabase.com/s/515.gif

thanks....i'm totally paranoid about downloading stuff (drives DH crazy)

do i need to be leery.... i have anit-virus software

I just copy and paste the code. i don't download anything.

I will have to check it out. I like that you can copy and paste the code. We'll see if I can figure out how to do that.

AJ,

I have to say WOW to your best show!

Yeah, how do you get a show like that?

What code to copy & paste? Then, how do you use them? Where do you go in your computer to get them???:confused:

(Obviously not a wizard at these things:eek:

I've also discovered......if you right click on the smiley, you hit 'save picture as' and put it in your own file.

Thanks ladies! these are some great sites! And I like not having to download anything too!
http://smileydatabase.com/s/469.bmp

Chef Endora said:
Yeah, how do you get a show like that?
Chef Endora...her show total she has on her profile is....
thbs2.gif
bull.gif

Honestly...someone else was curious and she is just fooling around! She's good but she's joking around!!

Related to Where Do You Get All the Smilies

1. Where do you source your ingredients for your products?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in using high-quality and fresh ingredients for our products. We work with trusted suppliers to source our ingredients from all over the world. We also have strict quality control measures in place to ensure the freshness and safety of our ingredients.

2. Are your products made in a nut-free facility?

Yes, all of our products are made in a nut-free facility. We understand the seriousness of food allergies and take every precaution to prevent cross-contamination. Our facility is regularly inspected to ensure the safety of our products for all customers.

3. Do you offer any gluten-free options?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free options available for our customers. We understand the importance of catering to different dietary needs and strive to provide options for everyone. You can find a list of our gluten-free products on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. How do you ensure the quality of your products?

We have a team of trained professionals who conduct rigorous quality control checks during every step of the production process. We also have a dedicated quality assurance team that ensures all of our products meet our high standards before they are packaged and shipped to our customers.

5. Are your products environmentally friendly?

We are committed to sustainability and reducing our environmental impact. That's why we use eco-friendly materials for our packaging and strive to source our ingredients from sustainable and ethical sources. We also have a recycling program for our products to reduce waste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • EmilyStraw
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Deannasbiz