• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do You Get Your Coupons Online?

In summary, it seems when someone goes to a coupon website they want the person to download their own "coupon printer". People who use coupons often use websites like Coupons.com and Eversave.com to find the best deals.
SilverCeladon
It seems when I go to a coupon website they want me to download their own "coupon printer". I'm afraid to do this because I don't know the authenticy of the cite. So, who do you use and is your computer okay? :thumbup:

I just can't believe how expensive groceries are now! I went and got myself a coupon folder to keep my coupons organized and with me at all times. I'm sick to think that when I go to the grocery store just for staples -milk, bread, cheese, etc...it costs me $70!:eek:

I don't get them online, I buy the sunday newspaper and cut the ones in there. I figure I am spending the $ on the paper which DH will read, rather then using ink in my printer (which is just as costly!).

Do you cut the coupons in the Sunday paper?

edited---I dont do the coupon filer, I keep all coupons in a zip lock bag, by the time I seperate / file the coupons, they are expired! I just have one big ziplock and go thru them as I need them. HTH

Well for us Canadians there is "SAVE.CA" for good coupons. When I find others I will post.

Have you tried the grocery store websites? The closest store to my house is Kroger and they have coupons on their website that you can "download" directly to your shopper card and when you checkout at the store it automatically scans with no paper coupons.

I signed up for a service called The Grocery Game (Coupons, Grocery Coupons - The Grocery Game :: Home) which tracks sales and tells you when to use which coupons for the best deals. I know ChefAnn also uses the service, and likes it as well. You can get a 4 week trial for $1, and after that it's $10 for 8 weeks for one list and $5/8 weeks for each additional list. You can also refer friends and get free weeks.

I've not only cut our grocery bill, but also our eating out bill by forcing myself to plan ahead and thus being able to keep DH out of the cafe at work.

I have a mother who clips all the coupons from the Milwaukee and Racine papers and mails them to me. I save more on groceries than she spends to mail them so it works well. A lot of stores in our area will not accept online coupons.

None of the grocery stores around here will accept the online coupons (b/c of fraud) so I don't even bother. I just use the ones from the newspaper.

I get them online through mypoints, so I earn points there for redeeming them - double good for me! However, I just signed up for that, and haven't redeemed any yet. Coupons aren't effective if you can still get the store brand cheaper. ;) I also clip from the Sunday paper (that's the only one I get, and I get it delivered because it's half the price of getting it in a box). Noora's right, I use Grocery Game, although I haven't been as good about maintaining my stockpile as I should be. (And I just today turned in an application at Trader Joe's, which would get me a 10% discount there! Woo-hoo!)

I have been trying some of the store brands to save money, and I gotta tell you, the store brand soups are nasty! I'll stick with the name brands...

DH is very shall we say a Regan Conservative (I don't even want to start a discussion on politics, so if you don't share those views, that's fine, I'm just explaining his stand on this particular issue) so he will not allow our local newspapers in the house. He doesn't want to spend our money supporting those 2 papers, so I miss out on the coupons... until I found this site that finds the coupons for you, and you pay a little handling fee- I look at it this way, I spent $6.00 for 67 coupons that I will use within the next 3 months- and although it is a little more than the cost of 3 Sunday Papers, I'm getting more coupons of things that I actually buy AND I can also keep DH happy.

I need to go check out that website that Chef Ann belongs to...

I use the online sites all the time, and have downloaded the printing software, and have never had a problem. Although DH is a Computer Guru, so we have really good antivirus stuff on our computers, so I am not sure if that might have been what kept me safe. Unfortunately my computer crashed recently, losing me all my bookmarked coupon sites... The ones I remember are:
coupons.com
eversave.comI am also signed up at Momsview.com, which has some good coupons and deals. I would also recommend joining a coupon exchange if you are going to go the Sunday paper route... that way you can pass along the coupons you will not use and hopefully be able to stock up on those that you will use. HTH.

NooraK said:
I signed up for a service called The Grocery Game (Coupons, Grocery Coupons - The Grocery Game :: Home) which tracks sales and tells you when to use which coupons for the best deals. I know ChefAnn also uses the service, and likes it as well. You can get a 4 week trial for $1, and after that it's $10 for 8 weeks for one list and $5/8 weeks for each additional list. You can also refer friends and get free weeks.

I've not only cut our grocery bill, but also our eating out bill by forcing myself to plan ahead and thus being able to keep DH out of the cafe at work.

I am confused, if you pay $10 for 8 weeks, do you get a grocery list each week? Or one for the full 8 weeks, and then $5 if you need more than one?

Kitchen Diva said:
... until I found this site that finds the coupons for you, and you pay a little handling fee- I look at it this way, I spent $6.00 for 67 coupons that I will use within the next 3 months- and although it is a little more than the cost of 3 Sunday Papers, I'm getting more coupons of things that I actually buy AND I can also keep DH happy.

What site do you use? I checked the Grocery Game for my area and the only thing available is Walgreen's - I need grocery coupons so I'm looking for some other alternatives.

thanks!!

The membership is $10 for 8 weeks, and that includes your choice of 1 store. You can get the list for that store as many times as you want during your membership. The lists change weekly. If you want to add a second store, that's $5 for 8 weeks.Some of the stores they have in my area are CVS, Walgreens, Meijer and Kroger. If I wanted lists for all of them, my membership would be $25 for 8 weeks.

hperschnick said:
What site do you use? I checked the Grocery Game for my area and the only thing available is Walgreen's - I need grocery coupons so I'm looking for some other alternatives.

thanks!!
They don't have grocery stores in all areas of the country yet. You can contact them and be the organizer for the major store in your area! Colleen's sister does the Meijer list in the Detroit area.

hperschnick said:

thanks!!

It's called The Coupon Clippers. The Coupon Clippers

that's the link- not sure if it will show up as a link or not, so you can just cut and paste it into your browser. I'll let you know how I like it after I receive my first batch of coupons that I special ordered...

Kitchen Diva said:
I have been trying some of the store brands to save money, and I gotta tell you, the store brand soups are nasty! I'll stick with the name brands...

DH is very shall we say a Regan Conservative (I don't even want to start a discussion on politics, so if you don't share those views, that's fine, I'm just explaining his stand on this particular issue) so he will not allow our local newspapers in the house. He doesn't want to spend our money supporting those 2 papers, so I miss out on the coupons... until I found this site that finds the coupons for you, and you pay a little handling fee- I look at it this way, I spent $6.00 for 67 coupons that I will use within the next 3 months- and although it is a little more than the cost of 3 Sunday Papers, I'm getting more coupons of things that I actually buy AND I can also keep DH happy.

I need to go check out that website that Chef Ann belongs to...

I never thought of it that way! Thanks so much everyone! I need all the help I can get!

I love Coupon Clippers... she's great! You only choose the ones you will actually use and I've always come out ahead ... I also only get the higher amount coupons... I don't have any where locally that doubles coupons so the .50 and under ones don't add up too well for me... check them out!

I just signed up for my points because I can turn my points into air miles. I haven't printed any coupons yet, because I wasn't sure if Safeway would take it.I am really trying to earn air miles any way I can, just because I am afraid airfare is going to go through the roof. I earn united miles at safeway for every $250 I spend I earn 125 miles, when I earn 5000 miles through my points I get 2500 air miles, when I shop at vista print through United's website I earn 9miles for every $2 spent. Sorry slight hijack.I really would like to save more $$ on grocery's, does anyone shop at safeway or dominicks and do they accept your coupons?If anyone wants a mypoints referral I can give it to you.

im signing up for thegrocerygame.com right now.
it asked for a referral. i know alot of you are on it.
anyone want to be my referral??

thanks kelly :)

No...thank YOU Meghan!!

Let me know if you have any questions...also, there is a website that is VERY helpful. I used it A LOT in the beginning of TGG. It's called http://www.TerisMessageBoard.com

yeah i think that'll help. im sort of lost trying to navigate this on my own!

1. Where can I find coupons for Pampered Chef products online?

There are several places where you can find coupons for Pampered Chef products online. Our official website occasionally offers online coupons that can be redeemed at checkout. You can also check out popular coupon websites like RetailMeNot, Coupons.com, and Groupon for Pampered Chef deals. Another option is to sign up for our email newsletter to receive exclusive coupons and promotions.

2. Are there any specific websites that offer the best coupons for Pampered Chef products?

While we cannot guarantee the validity or availability of coupons on third-party websites, we recommend checking out RetailMeNot and Coupons.com for the most up-to-date and reliable Pampered Chef coupons. You can also follow us on social media or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on our latest promotions and discounts.

3. Can I use multiple coupons on one order?

Unfortunately, our system only allows one coupon code to be applied per order. However, you can combine a coupon code with any existing sales or promotions on our website to maximize your savings.

4. Do you offer any discounts for first-time customers?

Yes, we offer a 10% discount for first-time customers who sign up for our email newsletter. This discount can be applied to your first purchase on our website. You can also check out our current sales and promotions to find additional discounts on our products.

5. How often do you release new coupons and promotions?

We release new coupons and promotions on a regular basis, so we recommend checking our website and social media pages frequently. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive exclusive discounts and promotions directly to your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Intrepid_Chef