• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Local Sale with Custom Flyers & Coupons | Get Noticed Now!

In summary, a "Help!!! Flyer" is a promotional tool for Pampered Chef businesses that includes information about the business, products, and promotions. It can be created using the Pampered Chef website or app and should include contact information for potential customers. There are guidelines and restrictions for creating the flyer, including proper use of the Pampered Chef logo.
jodistrauss
I have been invited to participate in a local sale that accepts vendor info to pass out.

They have asked me to provide 875 flyers/coupons/business cards/whatever to pass out to the participants.

They said it can be anywhere from business card size up to 8 1/2 x 11. But, I have to move fast. They need this by 2/26. they suggested some pricing, and maybe a coupon. I was thinking $5 gift certificate redeemable through me.

Any ideas???

TIA,
Jodi

I have this one that has...a free recipe. You will just need to change the personal info at the bottom. I got it from my director when I first started, It has a free recipe on it. HTH

Attachments

• Fair Flyer.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 435
I love this, Im going to borrow it too

That's great! Don't forget to change Kitchen Show to Cooking Show and on-line gift registry to wedding registry.

What is a "Help!!! Flyer" and why do I need it?

A "Help!!! Flyer" is a promotional tool used to advertise your Pampered Chef business and products to potential customers. It includes information about your business, featured products, and any current promotions. Having a flyer can help attract new customers and generate sales.

How do I create a "Help!!! Flyer" for my Pampered Chef business?

Creating a "Help!!! Flyer" is simple and can be done using the Pampered Chef website or the Pampered Chef app. You can choose from pre-made templates or customize your own flyer with your own images and text. Once you have created your flyer, you can print it out or share it digitally.

Can I include my contact information on the "Help!!! Flyer"?

Yes, it is recommended to include your contact information on the flyer so potential customers can easily reach out to you with questions or to place orders. This can include your name, phone number, email address, and social media handles.

Are there any guidelines or restrictions for creating a "Help!!! Flyer"?

Yes, there are guidelines and restrictions for creating a "Help!!! Flyer" to ensure that it complies with Pampered Chef's branding and marketing standards. These guidelines can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I use the Pampered Chef logo on my "Help!!! Flyer"?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef logo on your flyer as long as it is used correctly and in accordance with the branding guidelines. The logo can be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website or provided by your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefEsther
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefEsther
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies