• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hey Everyone! I Have Been Missing Everyone. I Feel Like Life Has

In summary, Diane has been busy with a lot of different things. She has been missing everyone, but feels like life is going in a good direction. She is also spending less time online.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I have been missing everyone. I feel like life has gone a bit nuts but I'm trying to settle in now that the kids are in school. I'm also spending FAR FAR less time online than I did prior to conference. God has just really taken me into realignment and I'm trying to be obedient. I've tried to pop on to catch news and prayer requests. Please don't think I've left because I really do miss all of you and your wisdom and super ideas!

Re: MiaHi again Diane - some of us KNOW you're still here. Glad you're focusing!Many of us have been busy and around a little less...we all have seasons of life.

Re: Mia:) So... little sister is watching me huh? I LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Mia
quiverfull7 said:
:) So... little sister is watching me huh? I LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny! Not THAT closely...I only check when worried that you haven't said "hi" in awhile or when God brings you to mind.

But thanks for the laugh!

Re: Mia
quiverfull7 said:
:) So... little sister is watching me huh? I LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep my eye on you too!! lol

I miss your "positiveness" around here (don't even think that's a word!!)
but I know where you are!!;)

Re: MiaYou are all too fun! I'm positive I'm having fun tonight... it's our 28th Anniversary so we are off to dinner. Our sweet kids wanted to book us a hotel room as a gift but I have our cluster meeting here tomorrow morning at 9:30 so we are asking them for a rain check for another weekend so that we can sleep in!!!!!! :) Aren't they just too sweet????

Re: MiaHappy Anniversary Diane---and we miss you!

Re: MiaAww...that is sweet. My two were asking for more brothers and sisters yesterday...We tried to politely explain to them that we are done, can't have more...

Re: Miaawwww but you can continue to practice.. isnt' that grand!!!!!! :0
Sorry.. .I couldn't resist!

Re: MiaOh Diane - you always make me laugh!

(I've been keeping tabs on you too....I guess we're sorta like your own personal mafia! But in a good way! Just don't go into a witness protection program or anything!)

Re: MiaGlad you said hi! Take care & check in when you can:)

Re: MiaHi Diane -

Hope all is well - and you enjoy your dinner - how sweet of your kids!!!

Re: MiaHappy Anniversary!! I hope you had a wonderful time!!

Re: MiaWe did have a GREAT time! Thanks everyone! My cluster meeting this AM went great too so for now... all is right with the world!!!!!!!! :)

Re: MiaGlad to hear!Don't feel bad - I think most of us were MIA today!I had breakfast out with my family - can you believe we were all together and home on a Saturday?!?!?!Then, we worked on cleaning the garage and yard - much more work to do.Then, DH and kids took a nap while I went to 3-4 hours of Autism for First Responders Training and did the grocery shopping. Then, we had dinner and burned the paper/cardboard we threw out from the garage...you wouldn't believe the amount of stuff I still had from college - can't believe I had time to write it all!!!!Now, we're finally sitting down.Tomorrow morning will be a great day - DD and DH are getting baptized. :)

What have you been up to?

I have been keeping busy with work at Pampered Chef and spending time with my family and friends. I also picked up a new hobby - cooking!

Why haven't you been around?

I apologize for my absence. I have been dealing with some personal matters that required my full attention. But I am back now and excited to catch up with everyone!

How has your life been?

My life has been good overall. As with everyone, there have been ups and downs, but I am grateful for all the experiences and lessons I have learned.

Are you planning to attend any Pampered Chef events?

Yes, I am! I am looking forward to attending the upcoming Pampered Chef conference and connecting with my colleagues and customers.

Do you have any new product recommendations?

Yes, I have been trying out some new Pampered Chef products and have been loving them. I highly recommend the Quick Cooker and the Food Chopper for easy and efficient meal prep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • The_Kitchen_Guy