• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gillian and Baby News....gillian, Don't Peek!!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the idea of having an online baby shower for Gillian, who lives in Alaska and mailing gifts can be expensive. The suggestion of sending gift cards was well received and the thread was locked after the suggestion was made. Gillian was overwhelmed by the offer and gave permission for her address to be shared. The details and a list of nationwide stores that sell gift cards were provided. It was also mentioned that sending a card or note would be appreciated. The conversation also included some funny side notes about businesses in Gillian's town. Overall, the participants wished Gillian and her family well and thanked everyone for their participation.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
In the "Where is Gillian?" thread, the topic of an online baby shower came up. Mailing gifts to Alaska can cost as much as the gift so I threw out the idea of sending her gift cards. The idea was a hit so I've done a little research.

While I believe that, overall, a gift card baby shower for Gillian will be well received I also know that this idea might strike a nerve with some cheffers. I do not want to stir the pot or "open a can of worms" as mentioned in the other thread. I will lock this thread after I submit this. Whether you choose to participate or not is completely up to you and a private matter.

I have emailed Gillian for permission to do this and she is overwhelmed by the offer. She said she read the other thread and bawled! (She blamed her hormones!) She said she would like to have the baby this weekend but thinks it might be another week!

If you would like to participate, here are the details. I've googled her town and here are some nationwide stores that sell gift cards.

Target, Sears, WalMart, Burger King, Arby's, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Pizza Hut, Wendy's, and McDonald's. I've listed a variety so you can pick something that fits your budget.

I wasn't going to list her address here but she said it's a box and it is listed on her website and business cards. She was comfortable with having me post it. Even if you don't want to send a gift card or it just isn't in the budget for you right now, feel free to just send a card or note. I'm sure she would appreciate the thought.

Gillian Wright
HC33 Box 3181-D
Wasilla, AK 99654​

If you have any questions that I didn't cover, please PM me. If you have any complaints, please don't PM me. :)

As a funny side note....there is a department store in Wasilla called Gottschalks, I wonder if Marla owns it? :) Also, there is a restaurant named Nobody's Inn. I tried to call them to see if they sell gift cards but "nobody was in". :eek: Sorry...couldn't resist!

Anyway, I wish Gillian and her family all the best. Let's all keep her in our thoughts! Thanks for your participation!

Response:Wow, what a sweet and thoughtful idea! I think sending gift cards is a great option, especially for those who may not be able to afford the cost of shipping to Alaska. And I'm sure Gillian will appreciate the gesture, especially since she's so far from home and her loved ones during this special time. I'll definitely be participating and sending my well wishes to her. Thanks for organizing this!

What is "Gillian and Baby News....gillian, Don't Peek!!"?

"Gillian and Baby News....gillian, Don't Peek!!" is a Pampered Chef product line that features kitchen tools and gadgets specifically designed for parents and caregivers of babies and young children.

What kind of products are included in "Gillian and Baby News....gillian, Don't Peek!!"?

The product line includes items such as silicone feeding spoons, sippy cups, food storage containers, and snack cups, all designed to make mealtime and snack time with little ones easier and more enjoyable.

Are "Gillian and Baby News....gillian, Don't Peek!!" products safe for babies and young children to use?

Yes, all products in this line are made with high-quality materials that are safe for children. They are also designed with safety features such as non-slip grips and soft edges to prevent accidents while little ones are learning to feed themselves.

Do "Gillian and Baby News....gillian, Don't Peek!!" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Where can I purchase "Gillian and Baby News....gillian, Don't Peek!!" products?

You can purchase these products through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free and discounted products from this line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • jchesley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies