• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Sandra Kearns a Director with Pampered Chef now? Congrats!

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant named Sandra who has recently achieved the rank of Director in her business. Her fellow consultants congratulate her and ask about her upcoming walk at the National conference. Sandra mentions that it may not happen on May 1st as planned, but she is still excited and grateful for the support from her peers.
heat123
Silver Member
1st of all.... I had no idea you were a "sister" consultant of mine! Downline to Shan Eisler! 2nd I was just going over her monthly newsletter and is it TRUE? You are a Director!?????:chef: or at least with recruit # 5 now ( I think the last we chat you were at 4)?! If so whooohooo and Congratulations girlfreind! You have worked so hard for it! Haven't seen you on here lately! I hope all is well! :love:

Sincerely, Heather I

Congratulations!!!If anyone deserves it, it's you!! Great job and keep up the good work!! You're making your dreams come true!

Oh and earlier my hubby was on the computer doing the budget while I was outside on our new trampoline, did you IM me? My hubby said a message flashed on the screen from you. I'm sorry I missed you, I'll send you an email but I thought you might read this and be on here.

Debbie :D

Hey roomie! Please post and share the news! We're on edge...is it true? Are you walking at National?????

leggy

Woo Hoo! You go Sandra! That is awesome!

Where is Chef Kearns!?!?

heat123 said:
Where is Chef Kearns!?!?
probably being a good consultant and working her biz.....something I should be doing right now :chef:

heehee, me too! I have a show tonight so I need to get my folders ready! ;)

maybe everything didn't line up in time...i suspect she'll be on here shouting when they do! :)

legacypc46 said:
maybe everything didn't line up in time...i suspect she'll be on here shouting when they do! :)
Or maybe she's just too darn busy earning TPC-recruiting now!:p

I haven't promoted yet guys! Thanks for all of the interest. It should be official May 1st. One of my gals is going to reactivate and my new 4 are all working really hard to qualify within their 30 or 90 days. They are all rock stars!! I'm so proud of them. Then I've got about 4 ladies in the wings. So things are starting to move and it is all very exciting!!

I will be sure to let you know once it is offical! :D

Congrats Sandra! Keep us posted. Not to get OT but what line are you and Heather in? I'm in Shan's third line and haven't meet many others on here from her group.

kdawn1124 said:
Congrats Sandra! Keep us posted. Not to get OT but what line are you and Heather in? I'm in Shan's third line and haven't meet many others on here from her group.
I guess tech. I am her 2nd line and Julie Jorgenson is my 3rd line?? I only know my own Director and her team and my hospitality director is also Shan's 1st line from all that are in our "family" so to speak! I had no idea Chef Kearns was in her line!:p

Chef Kearns said:
I haven't promoted yet guys! Thanks for all of the interest. It should be official May 1st. One of my gals is going to reactivate and my new 4 are all working really hard to qualify within their 30 or 90 days. They are all rock stars!! I'm so proud of them. Then I've got about 4 ladies in the wings. So things are starting to move and it is all very exciting!!

I will be sure to let you know once it is offical! :D
Keep us posted Sandra! Good Luck!:chef:

I'm in Shan's first line (my Director and Executive Director left the business at the same time about 2 years ago--putting directly under Shan).

Keep up the great work, Sandra!! It'll be exciting to cheer you on as you walk as a new director at conference!! Yay!!!

UpdateHey guys,

For anyone who cares. It doesn't look like it is going to happen May 1st. I'm disappointed, but I know it will happen before conference. I'm really excited about it. The only thing is I've already bought my plane tickets for the May New Director's Academy...DOH:blushing: :rolleyes: ! Oh well.

Thank you so much for your well wishes, thoughts and prayers!

Sandra

Chef Kearns said:
For anyone who cares. Sandra

There's a lot of us here who do...hang in there...you're close. Looking forward to cheering for you as you walk the stage at National!

Kris
aka leggy

Go Sandra! I'm so excited for you.

Go Chef Kearns! YOU CAN and Will DO IT!!!!! :)

1. Who is Sandra Kearns?

Sandra Kearns is a well-known chef and the founder of "Chef Kearns!" She has been in the culinary industry for over 20 years and specializes in creating delicious and healthy meals.

2. How did Sandra Kearns become a chef?

Sandra Kearns grew up in a family of chefs and was exposed to cooking at a young age. She then went on to study at a prestigious culinary school and has worked in various restaurants and hotels before starting her own business.

3. What type of cuisine does Chef Kearns specialize in?

Chef Kearns specializes in a variety of cuisines, including Italian, French, and Asian. She also offers a range of healthy and vegetarian options for those with dietary restrictions.

4. Does Sandra Kearns have any signature dishes?

Yes, Chef Kearns has several signature dishes that are popular among her customers. Some of her most famous dishes include her truffle risotto, grilled salmon with lemon butter sauce, and her homemade lasagna.

5. Can I hire Chef Kearns for private events or catering?

Yes, Chef Kearns offers private event catering services for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, and corporate events. She also offers in-home cooking classes and personal chef services for a unique dining experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • natural
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders