• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are You Coping After Losing Your Baby?

so... sorry for your loss! My heart aches for you. I know that you will find comfort and strength in Him during this time.My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Last week I found out that my baby's heart beat stopped. We were 18 weeks along and I had to go to the hospital last week to deliver. I delivered a baby boy on 10/27/10 at 10:20PM. It was a very hard week. I had to bury the baby on Friday. Prayers are very much needed. Thank you so much.

Sarah

I am so sorry about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

{{{Hugs}}} You and your sweet baby will be in my prayers. I had twins November 2007, a boy and a girl, and they were born dead at 21 weeks. My heart shares your pain. May God be with you at this time.

Sarah, I'm so sad to hear this and so sorry for your loss. I suffered a stillbirth of my daughter 7 years ago when I was 22 weeks and I can relate to the heartache of losing a child that was so longed for and loved. Feel free to pm me if you need to type our your feelings. I also encourage you to look into bereavement support if you have something available in your area. it was very beneficial in helping to ease our grief.
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time of loss. (((HUGS)))

I'm sorry, I forgot to give you my e-mail address if you need to talk, it's [email protected]

Sarah,
I am sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Praying for your family.

I'm so sorry - praying for you...

Sarah, I am soooo sorry for your loss!!!! Take it one day, and one moment, at a time. I hope you heal smoothly. You and your family are in my prayers.

so terribly sorry for your loss.... I pray you find solace in your faith and that you are able to find happiness in your life soon.

Thinking of you and your family. My family too went through this 6 years ago this month with my sister. She carried full term knowing that she wouldn't have her little one to hold very long because medical care in our state isn't the best and her insurance wouldn't cover "the best".

Sarah- I am so sorry for your loss - may you find comfort through this sad time. Praying for you and your family.

I've never walked in your shoes, but my heart breaks for you and your family nonetheless. I will be praying for you as you grieve the loss of your precious son.

I cannot tell you how sorry I am for you! You are in our prayers and thoughts! Please know that you are not alone. The Lord is carrying you and your family and Angels surround you. My you find comfort knowing that all your PC and CS family are praying for you.

Warmest regards,

Cara:angel:

So sorry...will be praying for you and your family...

I am praying for you. I can't imagine how hard this must be. I do know that got has a big plan for you and your family.

I am so very sorry. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's such a hard thing to go through. Sending thoughts and prayers and hugs your way!

So sorry for your loss!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
Take comfort knowing that your little one is in Heaven right now and that God has a huge plan for your life through this tragedy!
All our love!!

Sarah, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Sorry for you loss! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

My heart goes out to you today. :( Big (((hugs))) sweetie. I have friends who have had to endure such pain and they've all said that surrounding themselves with others who have experienced a similar situation is the best way to begin the healing process. So I encourage you to accept the help of the other Cheffers who have volunteered to talk to you. I'm sure some of what you are feeling right now will be very similar to the emotions that they encountered when they lost their little angels too. May I ask what name you chose for him?

I'm so sorry. I don't know what else to say.

I am so very sorry! Prayers and positive thoughts are with you.

Sarah, I am so very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine the pain you are feeling. I am sending big cyber-hugs to you and huge prayers up to God for you!! Take care.

You and your family are in my prayers. I am so deeply sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending many prayers for you and your family.

Thank you everyone. The thoughts and prayers mean so much to my family. I am trying to focus on my PC business just to help me get through this time because everything else seems to hard for me to do right now. Thank you again. I appreciate your love and support. I am so glad to belong to such a loving Pampered Chef family.Sarah

Sarah, my heart breaks for you and your family. I'm so very sorry. I pray that you feel a sense of love and peace in the coming days and that you can begin to heal. Please know that you are being prayed for by many.

Sarah, I'm so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Sarah, I am so sorry for your loss.

My prayers are with you Sarah. I delivered my stillborn daughter Isabelle Sept 2, 2009. I went in for my induction that morning and they couldn't find a heartbeat. I'd been at the docs for a non-stress test the day before and she was still alive...If you'd like to talk, I'm here...it's incredibly painful. I hope you can find peace with it at some point. I channeled a lot of my grief into trying to make the world (or my small part of it) a better place.

Sarah, my heart goes out to you and your loved ones. Please remember that we at Chef Success are ALL with you in this time of need. If there is anything we can do, just ask.

I'm so sorry for your loss and will be praying for you during this difficult time. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through.

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds" Psalms 147:3

I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my daughter at 20 months old. Hugs.

Sarah, I lost a baby too, and was only six weeks along, but it was pure agony for me!!
We already had a boy and a girl, and my hubby wasn't real sure he even wanted a third child at that point, so he hadn't even been able to get used to the idea yet.
God did bless us with another son, a year later.
My pastor sent me a card during that time, with a letter in it. I still remember his words, "Just know that things WILL get better, because they will!!"
I pray God's special healing will flow through your heart, body, and entire home!

Blessings,
Paula

Giant, warm, pampered hugs for you and your family.

Hugs and prayers to you, from one Sarah to another, and to your family.

We named the baby Ehtan D.H. The D.H. stands for Dinosaur Hippo because my 3 year old named the baby that when we found out we were pregnant because I hate calling the baby "it". So because we got so used to calling him that we just used the initials to stand for that. Might sound dumb but we just all were so used to calling him our little dinosaur hippo so it seemed right.

What a precious memory. You and your family are in our prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Lisa

sarahsellcm said:
We named the baby Ehtan D.H. The D.H. stands for Dinosaur Hippo because my 3 year old named the baby that when we found out we were pregnant because I hate calling the baby "it". So because we got so used to calling him that we just used the initials to stand for that. Might sound dumb but we just all were so used to calling him our little dinosaur hippo so it seemed right.

it doesn't sound dumb at all!

By the way I remember one thing my sister struggled with afterwards was that people seemed to avoid her because they really didn't know what to say to her. I think it would have been easier had people just talked to her like normal but don't feel like you cannot approach people. Talk to them about the situation, especially if you are having a hard day. The friends and family close to you should provide a good shoulder to lean on.

Wadesgirl, I have found this to be so true (that people avoid you b/c they are not sure what to say). After we lost our twins, I would bring it up to people, so they did not feel so awkward (I don't know if I'm explaining this very well). I think people want to say something to comfort, but are afraid of upsetting those of us who have lost even more. It felt like to me, that other people felt if they brought it up, it would just upset me even more. When actually, the reverse was true. I wanted (and still want) to know that people did not forget them, so bringing it up to me was and still is a comfort. I know every person is different, and not all of us react the same way to a situation. Sarah, you are in my thoughts often these past few days, and wish I could just give you a big hug :)

sherri lynn said:
Wadesgirl, I have found this to be so true (that people avoid you b/c they are not sure what to say). After we lost our twins, I would bring it up to people, so they did not feel so awkward (I don't know if I'm explaining this very well). I think people want to say something to comfort, but are afraid of upsetting those of us who have lost even more. It felt like to me, that other people felt if they brought it up, it would just upset me even more. When actually, the reverse was true. I wanted (and still want) to know that people did not forget them, so bringing it up to me was and still is a comfort. I know every person is different, and not all of us react the same way to a situation. Sarah, you are in my thoughts often these past few days, and wish I could just give you a big hug :)

Exactly! Apparently I was the only person my sister felt comfortable to talk to because she told me the same exact thing.

sherri lynn said:

Yup this was exactly it for me. If you're okay talking about it, let people know. I'm a very open person and I'd let them know I might cry but it was okay to discuss...and we still talk about her, have photos of her in our room, etc.

Sarah, my heart goes out to you. You are now included in my prayers.

Prayers for you and your family. I have many friends who have had similar experiences in the past - and several this year as well. It's simply heartbreaking - hold on to hope. May God wrap you up in his comforting peace.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is so awful losing a baby - you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Wow! I am SO sorry to hear that, I couldn't even imagine...

Our thoughts are with you.

*hugs*

1. How can I cope with the loss of my baby?

The loss of a baby can be an incredibly difficult and emotional experience. Some ways to cope include seeking support from loved ones, joining a support group, talking to a therapist, and finding healthy ways to process your emotions.

2. Will the pain of losing my baby ever go away?

Grieving the loss of a baby is a unique and personal experience, and there is no set timeline for healing. It's important to allow yourself to feel your emotions and find healthy ways to cope. Over time, the pain may lessen, but the memory of your baby will always be a part of you.

3. How can I honor my baby's memory?

There are many ways to honor and remember your baby. Some ideas include creating a memory box, planting a tree or garden in their honor, writing letters to your baby, or participating in a charity or event that supports families who have lost a baby.

4. How can I support a friend or loved one who has lost a baby?

If someone close to you has experienced the loss of a baby, it's important to offer your support and understanding. Ask them how you can help, listen without judgment, and offer to assist with practical tasks like cooking or cleaning. Above all, be there for them and let them know they are not alone.

5. Where can I find additional resources for coping with the loss of a baby?

There are many organizations and support groups that specialize in helping families cope with the loss of a baby. Some resources include The Compassionate Friends, Share Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support, and March of Dimes. You can also speak to a therapist or your healthcare provider for additional support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • kayleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rchamelin
  • KellyTheChef