• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Has Gillian Had That Baby Yet!!!!!?!!!

In summary, Gillian had a baby in May. She is a happy and bubbly person, but some people on the site are ugly.
sillylittlechef said:
Ha Reba! that's too funny. I should try that when she is telling me how "her house was always clean enough to eat off the floors...." I will kill her with kindness and say "I bet you were really good at cleaning the floors so fast, can you show me how you do it?" Then my floors will be as clean as hers!!!!

Ugh - my MIL's famous line is "My house is always an hour from perfect"
WTF is THAT supposed to mean!?!?

dannyzmom said:
I AGREE COMPLETELY!!!
It was finally calm for a few hours. And someone HAD to come in and stir things up again. GROW UP!!!!! And to use Gillian's baby as an excuse to start things up again?!?! DISGUSTING AND SHAMEFUL. If you have negativity - take it ELSEWHERE!!!
WE AR EHERE TO WORK ON OUR BUSINESSES...TO GROW AND LEARN AND SHARE. CUT THE CRAP ALREADY FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that!! If all of you have nothing else better to say, then GET OFF and go on another site!!

Oh and by the way Gillian, blessing to you and your little bundle of joy! I understand all your going through, was on bed rest for 6 months with my daughter! Placenta Previa! Tried to go into labor many times! Spent my last six weeks in the hospital! But it was worth it because when she came, she came healthy and strong and so worth it!
By the way! June is a good month too! People were saying they thought her original due date was June! That's my daughters b-day month, it's pearls. My son is Diamonds April, next month! What a pretty Mom's ring I will get one of these days, it's my one thing I haven't got yet, but I know my hubby will get it for me and he'll probably design it, he's an artist and I just know it will be beautiful!:D :D :D ;)

MissChef said:
I'm so glad I don't have one of "those" MIL's!" I don't know what I'd do!:eek:

Oh but I'd be happy to give you MINE...you sure you don't want her? Even for a few days!!?

jenniferknapp said:
I love diamonds:D ...my birthday is in November, ugly yellow topaz.... in the past I had changed it to blue topaz, but now I like to think that I just adopted April's birthstone and prefer diamonds;)

Me too!!!
I only wear diamonds...except for my TPC ring (which I only wear because I am proud of it - I can't stand the look of it)

dannyzmom said:
Oh but I'd be happy to give you MINE...you sure you don't want her? Even for a few days!!?
No remember, I have a mother like that!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :( :rolleyes: :D

jenniferknapp said:
I love diamonds:D ...my birthday is in November, ugly yellow topaz.... in the past I had changed it to blue topaz, but now I like to think that I just adopted April's birthstone and prefer diamonds;)

Jennifer - I know how you feel about the ugly yellow topaz!! I'm a November baby too, and have always disliked the topaz. Diamonds and Rubies are JUST FINE with me!

dannyzmom said:
Me too!!!
I only wear diamonds...except for my TPC ring (which I only wear because I am proud of it - I can't stand the look of it)
Rubies are my birthstone So I look forward to earning a TPC ring:)
what a Nice present for me:D

Unfortunately it's my Mom that can be the pain!!! I love her and honor her but man she can drive you crazy, she's big on guilt trips and man oh man she's opinionated and judgemental! Probably why I try not to be and try to stay out of confrontations! Everyone tells me stuff in my family cause they know it won't leave me. Well, it doesn't leave me to them, just to my hubby! Poor man! I've learned to just let it go, she's my Mom and I love and honor her

Are you my sister?

when I was young my sister and I were her world and she was a good mother!

maybe not

My hubby goes crazy when she comes to visit, (she lives far away). He knows she's going to guilt me about moving far away and her not being able to see her grandkids and then he knows I'll have to listen to all the other opinions about the rest of my family! He loves her too, His mom is the opposite and she's easy to get along with!

Now I'm checking your signature to make sure you aren't ME!

MissChef said:
No remember, I have a mother like that!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :( :rolleyes: :D

So then you could have a matched set!! ;)

OK, just have to jump in and say RUBIES are the best!!!!! :)

janetupnorth said:
OK, just have to jump in and say RUBIES are the best!!!!! :)

Methinks Miss Janet will be busting her butt to earn a TPC ring, eh?

boy you are good at the combacks Carolyn! No keep her, really! Tossing her back to you, get ready.... catch! Sorry, YOU CAN'T SEND HER BACK!!!!:D

Last edited:
dannyzmom said:
Methinks Miss Janet will be busting her butt to earn a TPC ring, eh?

Don't I WISH!!!! No, just a July baby!

Maybe next year...my FT job has my dedication....

yummy4tummy said:
Are you my sister?

maybe not

Now I'm checking your signature to make sure you aren't ME!

LOL!!!! Tooooo flipping funny!! Glad to know someone knows my pain! Maybe we are friends in the making!;) Feel free to vent on me when ever she comes to visit!:eek: :)

Lately I am the one doing the visiting to her. Just got back from a trip a few weeks ago and need to go again this month. But even when I don't see her, I get my daily dose of GUILT phone fed to me. I have to be nice now, today is her birthday.

dannyzmom said:
Either way - isn't late spring/early summer a GREAT time to have a baby? The weather is just warming up...but you still have time to lose the baby weight to get into bathing suit shape!
my earliest in the year baby was June 15th--and that was really nice.
all the others were born July, August, Sept and October and that was miserable!

jessica_momof6 said:
my earliest in the year baby was June 15th--and that was really nice.
all the others were born July, August, Sept and October and that was miserable!

Both my babies were born in Florida so it's different than most of teh rest of the country. My August baby -- that was ROUGH. I was fat all summer during a HEAT WAVE...ugh.
My other one was born during the winter months...those are the month we go to the beach...but for whatever reason I was ok with being a whale in a swimsuit and that baby was a beachbum from 6 weeks on - LOL

dannyzmom said:
Either way - isn't late spring/early summer a GREAT time to have a baby? The weather is just warming up...but you still have time to lose the baby weight to get into bathing suit shape!

Hmmm....I had my baby early June 2004, and I'm STILL not in bathing suit shape....what's up with that??? (of course, here in MI, bathing suit season is about 2 weeks long....)

dannyzmom said:
If they don't want yours - they can have mine!!

dannyzmom said:
Both my babies were born in Florida so it's different than most of teh rest of the country. My August baby -- that was ROUGH. I was fat all summer during a HEAT WAVE...ugh.
LOL

I understand! when I had my september baby it was so hot and we didn't have airconditioning in our house. :eek:

so to cool off, I would put on my undergarments, get in the shower (with cold water) and then go lay on my bed - dripping wet - with the fan blowing on me.

It doesn't help that I am one of those that doesn't tolerate heat at all...I get sick very easily :mad:

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmm....I had my baby early June 2004, and I'm STILL not in bathing suit shape....what's up with that??? (of course, here in MI, bathing suit season is about 2 weeks long....)
My son just turned 5....and I'm still not in bathingsuit shape!

pamperedlinda said:
My son just turned 5....and I'm still not in bathingsuit shape!

same here...I have given up hope of that ever happening!

6 kids in a 9 year time frame + PCOS and insulin resistance will do that to ya!

I haven't even had any kids and I'm not in bathingsuit shape!

Now that this thread has cleaned up a little bit---

I am due June 19th, but have never (and probably will never) get to 37 weeks. My doc is aiming to get me to 35 weeks (May 15th) but that isn't looking so well these days either. I am 25 weeks today, and will see my doctor weekly until we know what is going on. I am not on bedrest because I am not dialating yet, so I am trying to get in as many shows as possible now because I know the B-word is coming!

gilliandanielle said:
Now that this thread has cleaned up a little bit---I am due June 19th, but have never (and probably will never) get to 37 weeks. My doc is aiming to get me to 35 weeks (May 15th) but that isn't looking so well these days either. I am 25 weeks today, and will see my doctor weekly until we know what is going on. I am not on bedrest because I am not dialating yet, so I am trying to get in as many shows as possible now because I know the B-word is coming!
Oops, sorry, I mentioned May....I knew that was in there somewhere. Good luck Gillian :) ...We are all praying here for you and the baby!

I forgot to say that my DD is a December baby (blue topaz??) and my son is May so I already have a mother's ring with emerald and blue topaz. If I have Baylor in May I could just engrave her name and she and Colton could share the emerald in my ring, LOL!

gilliandanielle said:

I am due June 19th, but have never (and probably will never) get to 37 weeks. My doc is aiming to get me to 35 weeks (May 15th) but that isn't looking so well these days either. I am 25 weeks today, and will see my doctor weekly until we know what is going on. I am not on bedrest because I am not dialating yet, so I am trying to get in as many shows as possible now because I know the B-word is coming!

Gillian, is there a reason you always go early?
I did bedrest from 27 weeks on during my 5th pregnancy and it stank. my oldest was 6? at the time and I had no one that came to help me-so the kids were a great help to me then.

Thanks Jennifer! Getting to May would be nice at this point!

gilliandanielle said:

Been There Gillian! I went into preterm labor starting in March, due July 7th, was on "Stay off your feet as much as possible" for about 6 weeks, and then on "STAY OFF YOUR FEET UNLESS YOU WANT TO HAVE THIS BABY RIGHT NOW!" until he was born June 8. I did catalog shows the last 2 months (one a month). BUT the biggest disappointment for me was that I was one show away from becoming a director, and I let it all go......still working to get back to that place (almost there again!)- So my little piece of advice would be to stay in contact and up to date w/ your consultants!!!

jessica_momof6 said:
Gillian, is there a reason you always go early?
I did bedrest from 27 weeks on during my 5th pregnancy and it stank. my oldest was 6? at the time and I had no one that came to help me-so the kids were a great help to me then.
I had a placental abruption with my first, and was induced at 36 weeks. my body just got used to it I guess because I went into labor naturally after 36 weeks with my son.

gilliandanielle said:
I had a placental abruption with my first, and was induced at 36 weeks. my body just got used to it I guess because I went into labor naturally after 36 weeks with my son.

gotcha. There is always hope.
I would recommend (if you aren't already) that you start drinking red raspberry leaf tea. It helps to strengthen and tone your uterus. It will not do any harm, and could be beneficial to you.
If you want to talk more about it - feel free to pm me. besides PC, I am also a doula and I have some information if you want to try it

Good luck!

Is is safe around here? (peeking in the door, whispering, looking side to side, frowning)

dannyzmom said:
See why I LOVE having this girl on my team?!?! All hail Jilleysue!!!
I love ya girl!!!!!

Awwww, Thank you Carolyn....(blushing):eek:

I have a five year old little girl she turn 6 on June 16th..... I went into pre-term labor with her at 7 1/2 months.... and then ended up delivering her two weeks early.... it is something that I hope that I dont'have to go through again..... And yes we are trying...... Iwill let you guys know

Your not the onlyone who is missing something... what is going on?? If you dont' want to tell me on a Thread them PM me...

Jilleysue said:
I only saw the subject, so I thought the question was did Gillian have the baby, and I said..not till May...What is going on?????

Jilleysue said:
Is is safe around here? (peeking in the door, whispering, looking side to side, frowning)
Come out and play JilleySue! We miss you even though you are lurking...

HAHAHAHAHA...I HAVE BEEN SCARED...wery wery scawerd.......LOL

This used to be a fun and happy place... this has helped mybusiness sooo much and all of this uglyness... I am a happy go lucky person...... come on..... is it safe around here ... I with Jilleysue...... :)

It's getting there....I can feel it...LOL

Gill: Its almost clean! I'm still here. LOL (I know, there goes the neighborhood!) I have to say that am so, so, so sorry if I have added any stress in addition to what's going on. In my attempt to "do what's right" I probably needlessly upset you. {{Hugs}} Would you belive that I completely forgot you were PG? I guess its all the posts-- you haven't missed a beat.

Hey... Did I hear someone was taking MIL's? I might have one available... cheap, too.

AJPratt said:
Hey... Did I hear someone was taking MIL's? I might have one available... cheap, too.

I'd pay someone to take mine. :D

pamperedlinda said:
I'll pay double for you to take mine!

bounce.gif

what is the going rate for our sanity???

jessica_momof6 said:
bounce.gif

what is the going rate for our sanity???
My MIL lives 2000 miles from me......that keeps me sane most of the time!

With everyone talking about pre-term labor, I had the exact opposite!

My children would not get out!!!! I was 2 weeks late with #1 that they estimated over 10 pounds...(he was only 8lbs.) 10 days late with #2 (10 lb 4 oz/no c-section!!!!) and 1 week late with #3. I think there are days they all want to go back in!!!!
For all those preggos out there, feel well and try to enjoy it...Some days I truly miss being pregnant (no more here though!!!)

No, I guess I heard wrong... I thought Carolyn wanted an extra MIL. Hmmm... Note to self: Get Carolyn's shipping address.

Jilleysue said:
I don't know... I'm here. LOL

pcleah said:
With everyone talking about pre-term labor, I had the exact opposite!

My children would not get out!!!! I was 2 weeks late with #1 that they estimated over 10 pounds...(he was only 8lbs.) 10 days late with #2 (10 lb 4 oz/no c-section!!!!) and 1 week late with #3. I think there are days they all want to go back in!!!!
For all those preggos out there, feel well and try to enjoy it...Some days I truly miss being pregnant (no more here though!!!)

my 3 needed to be coaxed out too !

<h2>1. When is Gillian's due date?</h2><p>Gillian's due date is in two weeks, but babies can come at any time!</p><h2>2. Has Gillian had the baby yet?</h2><p>No, not yet! We are all eagerly awaiting the arrival of the little one.</p><h2>3. How is Gillian feeling?</h2><p>Gillian is feeling great and is excited to meet her little bundle of joy.</p><h2>4. Are there any updates on Gillian's pregnancy?</h2><p>As of now, everything is going smoothly and Gillian is taking good care of herself and the baby.</p><h2>5. Will Gillian be taking time off after the baby is born?</h2><p>Yes, she will be taking a few weeks of maternity leave to bond with her new baby. However, she will still be available for any urgent matters.</p>

Related to Has Gillian Had That Baby Yet!!!!!?!!!

1. When is Gillian's due date?

Gillian's due date is in two weeks, but babies can come at any time!

2. Has Gillian had the baby yet?

No, not yet! We are all eagerly awaiting the arrival of the little one.

3. How is Gillian feeling?

Gillian is feeling great and is excited to meet her little bundle of joy.

4. Are there any updates on Gillian's pregnancy?

As of now, everything is going smoothly and Gillian is taking good care of herself and the baby.

5. Will Gillian be taking time off after the baby is born?

Yes, she will be taking a few weeks of maternity leave to bond with her new baby. However, she will still be available for any urgent matters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • GeorgiaPeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefrhondab