• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gillian, You're a Star! Thank You for the Updates

I tried PM'ing you but don't know if it went through ... [email protected] ...You can email them both at [email protected].
rennea
Gold Member
Thanks so much for keeping us all updated Gillian. Job well done hun:) :)

Holy smokes... WHAT a great e-mail!!!!! Thanks Gillian

Oh, that is so nice!! I was stressing when my e-mail stopped responding though!!

Yeah THANKS!!! :D Now I can finally go and clean a little bit! lol

3 cheers for Gillian!!

And 1 more vote for her to be the new "Lady" on our Cheffer Shirts!!! :D

My hand still hurts from taking 3 pages of scribbling notes!! Ann told me everything while riding an escaltor!!

awww i was going to say that you even got some comments in there!

Gillian Rocks!Thanks so much! Great job!!!:D

Thanks for the info. Your great!!!!~!

gilliandanielle said:
My hand still hurts from taking 3 pages of scribbling notes!! Ann told me everything while riding an escaltor!!

I can just see you now trying to scribble!!!:D Thanks!!

thechefofnorthbend said:
3 cheers for Gillian!!

And 1 more vote for her to be the new "Lady" on our Cheffer Shirts!!! :D

:cool: :cool: :cool: GILLIAN ROCKS!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

and YES....I want a cheffer shirt with Gill on it!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GILL

I have to add my thanks too - you are awesome Gillian!!!

To Gillian & Ann! http://www.diegotorres.com.ar/mensajeitor/foro/caritas/120103_emA55_prv1.gif

That is Way Cool.....:cool:

I cant wait to see pics! Y'all I just love me some jerk seasoning - we lived in the Caribbean for 3 years and I fell in love with jerk chicken. And my kitchen is artichoke! I am so excited to see it all I can't stand it!
Gillian and Ann - you ROCK! Thank you sooooo much!

You're so awesome Gillian and so appreciated! I just love this board and all of my fellow consultants! Pampered Chef is the best and so are the consultants! I have some great friends that are a part of PC! And Gillian you are extra special for doing this for us!
Thanks!
Cathy
aka MissChef!

Sniffle sniffle- thanks guys!! And it might be kinda scary to see myself on a shirt! I couldn't even wear it unless Darby has a maternity line!!

gilliandanielle said:
Sniffle sniffle- thanks guys!! And it might be kinda scary to see myself on a shirt! I couldn't even wear it unless Darby has a maternity line!!

I will personally pay for any 3 of your choice!!!!;) ;) ;)

Gillian you are awesome! Thanks so much!

My Director called me while I was waiting on your eamil. She said I better stay off CS because SHE wanted to be the one to tell me about everything...I told her she better start talking!

gilliandanielle said:

If I could find a "design your own" maternity t-shirt place, I would SO make them. My only advice is to order the REALLY big T-shirts (2XL), thats what I did when I was a preggo!! :p

It's okay- I'll survive!!

Thank yous to Ann can be sent to [email protected]. Flood her inbox so she knows she was crucial to this!!

Thanks Gillian!!!!!!:D

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

gilliandanielle said:
It's okay- I'll survive!!

Thank yous to Ann can be sent to [email protected]. Flood her inbox so she knows she was crucial to this!!

Just emailed her as well....

Your the best Gillian. Thanks

Anouther thank you coming from me!!!

Thank you so much Gillian for updating everyone. Now I just have to wait for tommorrow's update. UGH!!!

Thanks Gillian! I emailed Ann as well :)

THANK YOU GILLIAN!! THANK YOU ANN!! I just emailed Ann as well! :D

Gillian,

Thank you so much for posting. It's been SO hard to be here and not in Dallas but all the excitement of getting your email and reading the posts here have helped a bunch.

I too look forward to whatever will be announced tomorrow!

THANK YOU!!

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who offered up the info!!!! You guys are awesome and this site is awesome!!!!!! Where else can you be with all your friends and never leave your house???

Thank you, Thank you, Thank youI so wanted to go to Leadership, but I was to ill and not enough money. But with all the wonderful news you are sharing, it's as close to being there as I can get. It's like we are all in the audience and Gillian and Ann are showing us what is behind door #1,#2 and #3 one day at a time. Now I can't wait for NC I am going.;)

Thanks again,
Cindy Munesato
Future Director

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Can I get an email as well?I tried PM'ing you but don't know if it went through ... [email protected] Thanks!

rennea said:
Thanks so much for keeping us all updated Gillian. Job well done hun:) :)
How do you pronounce your name? just curious? My daughter's middle name is Renae, I wanted to spell it Renea, but my mother-in-law just could not get it right! But I love her, anyways!

It is like Jillian, just with a G...

MissChef said:
How do you pronounce your name? just curious? My daughter's middle name is Renae, I wanted to spell it Renea, but my mother-in-law just could not get it right! But I love her, anyways!

It's pronounce Ren-nay-a. Nobody can ever say it right:(

Oh, Duh!! I saw my name in the thread and assumed you were talking to me...

Sorry Rennea!!

thanls gillian for the email I cant wait to see pics

Thanks, Gil - you are awesome. [See, I told you so!]

I tried to e-mail Ann too but, of course, it got returned too.

thanks a million Gillian and Ann... awesome!!!

A big hooah* for Gillian, Anne, Debi...and everyone else who is helping to keep us up to date on all the exciting news!!!!

*hooah is army lingo for just about anything you want it to mean...but in this context it stands for: wow, thanks, really appreciate it, you're awesome, we all are so incredibly grateful for what you're doing! (pretty cool for one word, huh?)

kris
(retired army) :)

Thank you to all who has worked so long and hard to help keep everyone updated on a great company that we work for.

Thanks again,

Teresa

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJesssica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • ChefJesssica
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies