• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is Ann's new rainbow star on Chefann so cool?

In summary, Ann has a new rainbow star and Ellen thinks it's funny. Ann and Ellen are both What Not to Wear addicts and Ellen thinks Greg had fun coloring it.
chefruthie
Gold Member
Has anyone else noticed the way cool rainbow star that Ann has now? How many posts did she need for that one? She's my chef success role model :D

Great job Ann! It's all the wonderful info that you keep us filled with!!!

I noticed the new star this afternoon

That is soooo funny because I've been saying that Ann needs a star that's "plaid" because she posts at "ludicrous speed.":D

GEE...I cant wait till my posts are a GAZILLION So I can get that pretty star as well!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ann you REALLY deserve it CONGRATS!!! :D :cool:

Aw, thanks.Ellen- that's so funny. DH has an amazing Darth Vader costume, and we have a pic of him wearing it at a party with a cup of coffee in his hand. The caption? "I always have coffee before radar!" Not to mention, our last name is pronounced "Schwartz." :D

What a BEEEYOOOOOTEEEEFULLLL Star!

And Ann....one of the mysteries that has been plaguing me has been solved! I now know how to pronounce your name!:D

So are you going to be Post Slut Plaid or Rainbow now????
Your'e gonna have to change your sig line. Can't wiat to see what you come up with. :)

hmmm... that's a good one. I'd use something like "taste the rainbow" but I can't stand the commercials that's from. I'll have to think on that.

Just have to add - I just visited your blog site Ann! Hilarious! I loved your entry about buying some new clothes.....made me laugh out loud.:D :D

Thanks, Becky. If you wore a size like that, would you want that word emblazoned across your posterior? :D (Although you DO want pockets on your rear if you're large, as it breaks up the vast expanse of fabric and makes it look smaller. Just another tip I've learned from What Not to Wear.)

Love your new star Ann!!;)

I think Greg had fun coloring. :)

chefann said:
Thanks, Becky. If you wore a size like that, would you want that word emblazoned across your posterior? :D (Although you DO want pockets on your rear if you're large, as it breaks up the vast expanse of fabric and makes it look smaller. Just another tip I've learned from What Not to Wear.)

OMG Ann, I am a What Not To Wear addict! Do you think they have a 12 step program for that???

chefmeg said:
OMG Ann, I am a What Not To Wear addict! Do you think they have a 12 step program for that???

Most the time I could probably be on the show... :rolleyes:

Comfort/cost often rules my wardrobe!!!!

chefmeg said:
I don't know that there needs to be a program for that, because it's actually useful! I think that anyone walking stage at Conference needs to take a WNTW class, so they can dress appropriately (and we don't have to see thousands of arm jiggles).
I keep telling DH that I would not be offended if he nominated me. :)

Geez and silly me over here just thought you were waving your gay pride star flag ;)

dannyzmom said:
Geez and silly me over here just thought you were waving your gay pride star flag ;)
You know, I realized that on the drive home - what was Greg insinuating by his color choice?
um.... yay, GLBT pride??????

dannyzmom said:
That was my first thought too! Then I realized that Ann is such a 'PS' ;) (and a very wise, all knowing, smart, helpful one too :love: ) that no matter what color was the next in line that she would get it!! I guess Greg just decided to cover all the bases for her. Congratulations Ann on your achievement!

chefann said:

I WANT TO BE ON THAT SHOW!!!!! I want the wardrobe makeover....and I want a few days of clothes shopping w/o trying to manage a 3 yr old while I'm in the dressing room!!! Everytime I see that show I think "wow - how lucky is she!" about the woman who gets to go shopping......I would willingly let them toss my old clothes!

Did you see the one when they made over a bunch of friends for their high school reunion? Maybe we can get them to make over a bunch of us before Conference (probably too late to make Leadership). :D I totally need it too! My Mom just lost a lot of weight and handed down all of her wardrobe to me. Bittersweet! I hate being bigger than her :cry: but love all of the Ann Taylor, Gap, Ralph Lauren, etc clothes that I would have never bought for myself!! :love:

ChefBeckyD said:
I WANT TO BE ON THAT SHOW!!!!! I want the wardrobe makeover....and I want a few days of clothes shopping w/o trying to manage a 3 yr old while I'm in the dressing room!!! Everytime I see that show I think "wow - how lucky is she!" about the woman who gets to go shopping......I would willingly let them toss my old clothes!

Me, too! Me, too! I would LOVE for someone to come burn my closet and show me what I should be wearing to hide the spots even I don't want to see!

I just want to meet Stacy & Clinton! Not that I couldn't use the makeover, but I would like to have that AFTER the weight loss is done!
When I was in NYC last year, I searched and searched for where their studio is just to try to get a glimpse of them...they were probably hiding from the WNTW junkie!

Last edited:
hmmm..... maybe we should send in the group shot from Conference and nominate ourselves as a group. :)There was someone on a couple seasons back who, I think, worked at HO. The ambush was in a warehouse that sure as heck looked like ours (as if they don't all look the same :rolleyes: ) and the boxes she used to take her clothes to NY were show shipping boxes.

dannyzmom said:
Well, I was gonna say the color was Spumoni - then I read this post.

That's it - I'm gonna stop at 9,999 and get a new account and name.

Hijack - KG, you have now changed your location again, but you haven't given us any hint about your show count.

LOL - love the new location KG!
LOL

Way to go Ann~Gee, you really are a Post Slut!!!:D :D

katie0128 said:
Hijack - KG, you have now changed your location again, but you haven't given us any hint about your show count.
I always wear loafers, because once I get past 10, I have to take my shoes off.

21 - well, that is a boring answer... I was expecting a smarta** remark.

katie0128 said:
21 - well, that is a boring answer... I was expecting a smarta** remark.

I think since he needs to loafers to count past ten, 21 is as high as he can count.

Subtle is often overlooked.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I always wear loafers, because once I get past 10, I have to take my shoes off.

sooo, does that mean you have 6 toes on one foot?

You just go ahead and believe that, if you like. ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You just go ahead and believe that, if you like. ;)

Yeah, I figured that was what you meant.......subtlety is lost so often isn't it?:angel:

If you have a long-term lease on an apartment, but you want to move, and I lease the apartment from you, isn't that what subtlety is?

Only if the landlord doesn't find out!

Over 10,000 posts...HOLY MOLY....WOWEEE, I was up there for a while. I better get on top of things...no forget it, I'll never catch up to that, unless I stay awake for 2 weeks with continous typing...LOL

We've been discussing what color to call Ann's star.I think it's Spumoni. That's how we pasta time around here. Okay, Jilly, a pene for your thoughts.

Ann, your star is beautiful...aren't those types of "working women" supposed to have colorful wear to attract their customers?!?! http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/thveildance.gif
Oh, that's right she is a Post Slut, not a Post W*ore!!

KG, post away...be secure in your manhood...we won't think of you as gay, just very happy and colorful
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/giggle.gif

I'm fine.For Show Count, I wanted to put "de Monet" but there aren't enough characters in the field.(Remember Harvey Korman as Count de Monet in History of the World, Part One? That's why I'm Count Mony - it was as close to "Count de Money" as I could get.)

Related to Why is Ann's new rainbow star on Chefann so cool?

1. Why is Ann's new rainbow star on Chefann so cool?

Ann's new rainbow star on Chefann is cool because it signifies her hard work and success as a Pampered Chef consultant. The rainbow star is the highest level of achievement in the Pampered Chef career path and shows that Ann has reached a high level of sales and leadership within the company.

2. Has anyone else noticed the way cool rainbow star that Ann has now?

Yes, many people have noticed Ann's new rainbow star on Chefann. It is a great accomplishment and something to celebrate within the Pampered Chef community. Ann's fellow consultants and customers are proud of her success and recognition.

3. How many posts did she need for that one?

The rainbow star is not based on the number of posts, but rather on sales and leadership achievements. To reach the rainbow star level, a consultant needs to have consistent high sales and strong leadership within their team. The exact criteria may vary, but typically it takes several years of hard work and dedication to reach this level.

4. She's my chef success role model :D

That's great to hear! Ann's success as a Pampered Chef consultant can serve as inspiration and motivation for others looking to achieve similar success. She has likely put in a lot of effort and dedication to reach the rainbow star level, and her hard work has paid off.

5. Great job Ann! It's all the wonderful info that you keep us filled with!!!

Thank you for your kind words! Ann's success is not only attributed to her hard work and dedication, but also to her ability to provide great information and support to her customers and team members. Her passion for Pampered Chef and commitment to sharing valuable information has helped her reach the rainbow star level and become a role model for others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies