• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Grilling Corn Spice Up Leftover Night?

In summary, Kacey broke her diet and had 3 mini ham sandwiches with tomato (on those little 2"x2" buns), a few bites of baked beans, a few bites of that coolwhip/fruit salad, a bunch of fruit and about 4 bites of a frosted brownie... gotta love mini family reunions! Off to go have a little snack as she's getting kind of hungry again. Janet's meal sounds yummy! I loved camp food!!!
rennea
Gold Member
Well today we are having left overs, how exciting:rolleyes:

I'm also going to grill some corn on the grill.

I am going to try the Crispy parm chicken strips from the new stone's Use and Care; hopefully DS will like them. Veggies will be simple.

I just took "Granny cake" out of the oven using the new silicone crown pan. DS and nephew call my mom's sourcream pudding cake Granny cake, as she is Granny. I'm going to take pics and send them to her :)

Southwest Chicken and Black beans!

1 lb chicken breast strips
1 large can black beans
2T Southwest seasoning

baked in my solar oven 2 hours.

1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro and juice of 1 lime.
Easy stuff eh? Serving it over brown rice.

Ciao Bella!

Our new favorite Italian Restaurant.....I had Chicken Marsala w/ Italian roasted potatoes, and an Italian veggie blend....and a cannoli for dessert.:chef:

We had broiled pork chops egg noodles and corn. Then we went out for an ice cream... Yum Yum:D

Papa John's veggie pizza, and Russ's blueberry pie for dessert.

despite my maiming incident (cut myself with the new santoku) the crispy parm chicken strips turned out great. i used about 1.5 pounds of tenderloins and was generous with the croutons and cheese. they baked up nice and crisp outside/moist inside on the new stone (of course any stone will do)

granny cake was "awesome"

I had Beef Tenderloin
Potatoes (Sweet Potatoes, regular potatoes, garlic, cheddar cheese and sour cream)
Rolls
Triple Berry Pie
Green Beans lightly seasoned with oil/salt/pepper.(That was banquet meal at camp after I served).

I had Beef Tenderloin
Potatoes (Sweet Potatoes, regular potatoes, garlic, cheddar cheese and sour cream)
Rolls
Triple Berry Pie
Green Beans lightly seasoned with oil/salt/pepper.

(That was banquet meal at camp after I served).

susanr613 said:
despite my maiming incident (cut myself with the new santoku) the crispy parm chicken strips turned out great. i used about 1.5 pounds of tenderloins and was generous with the croutons and cheese. they baked up nice and crisp outside/moist inside on the new stone (of course any stone will do)

Oooo, OUCH! Sorry about the maiming. Glad dinner turned out.

rennea said:
Well today we are having left overs, how exciting:rolleyes:

I'm also going to grill some corn on the grill.
I would hope so- if you grilled it anywhere else it wouldn't be grilled now, would it!

I MISS YOU, Rennea! How are you?

I broke my diet and had 3 mini ham sandwiches with tomato (on those little 2"x2" buns), a few bites of baked beans, a few bites of that coolwhip/fruit salad, a bunch of fruit and about 4 bites of a frosted brownie... gotta love mini family reunions! Off to go have a little snack as I'm getting kind of hungry again...

p.s. Janet your meal sounds yummy! I loved camp food!!!

GourmetGirl said:
I broke my diet and had 3 mini ham sandwiches with tomato (on those little 2"x2" buns), a few bites of baked beans, a few bites of that coolwhip/fruit salad, a bunch of fruit and about 4 bites of a frosted brownie... gotta love mini family reunions! Off to go have a little snack as I'm getting kind of hungry again...

p.s. Janet your meal sounds yummy! I loved camp food!!!

You need to find a diet where you can actually eat food and not starve yourself! :) LOL

Mmmmm ham!

Kitchen Diva said:
You need to find a diet where you can actually eat food and not starve yourself! :) LOL

Mmmmm ham!

I can have most foods, but ham is off the list as it is so salty and I will pretend the coolwhip/fruit salad was just part of my fruit :) and I never asked about baked beans, but I'm sure because of how starchy they are they aren't that great. And I could have been okay with 2 of the buns, it was the 3rd that put me over :( I was really good for the rest of the day though, so I'm not killing myself over it. I'll just drink some extra water tonight/tomorrow to try and flush the salt out.

Kacey, I will break the diet to eat a juicy luicy with you at the Nook though :)

susanr613 said:

Ouch! Was it when you were cutting the chicken? How bad were you maimed?

Care to share the granny cake recipe? It's not nice to tease ;)

Oops never mind I found your maiming thread about the cheese! Hope it isn't hurting/throbbing TOO much now.

Kitchen Diva said:
I would hope so- if you grilled it anywhere else it wouldn't be grilled now, would it!

I MISS YOU, Rennea! How are you?

Smart a$$!!

Related to How Does Grilling Corn Spice Up Leftover Night?

1. What is the featured dish for July 30th?

The featured dish for July 30th is our Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables.

2. Is there a vegetarian option for the July 30th dinner?

Yes, our Vegetarian Quinoa and Black Bean Salad would make a delicious and healthy alternative for the July 30th dinner.

3. Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in the July 30th dinner?

Absolutely! Our recipes are very flexible and can be customized to your liking. Feel free to swap out any vegetables or protein in the Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken recipe to suit your preferences.

4. How long will it take to prepare the July 30th dinner?

The estimated prep time for the July 30th dinner is approximately 30 minutes. However, this may vary based on individual cooking skills and techniques.

5. Are there any dessert options included in the July 30th dinner?

Yes, we have a delicious recipe for Lemon Blueberry Trifle that would make the perfect ending to your July 30th dinner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krahema
  • pamperedbybarbara