• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..tues., November 10

In summary, the recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, November 10 is Chicken Parmesan Casserole, which takes about 45 minutes to prepare and cook. Substitutions can be made according to personal preferences or dietary restrictions, such as using tofu or vegetables instead of chicken. Some suggested side dishes are salad, garlic bread, or roasted vegetables. The casserole can also be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated before baking.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning All!!! Yesterday we wound up going out to eat....(not much arm twisting there)... The weather is for another beauty today in the Northeast, so tonight I am grilling some salmon and other fish on the grill. With it I will probably make some brown or wild rice and either a salad or different grilled veggies to go with.

Have a great day everyone......may all your rainbows end at your house;)

Hmmm, we might end up grilling here too. Funny, but November has been much better weather than October!

I'm trying to decide on grilling pork loin chops, or shrimp & fish...

Tonight is Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore, thank you Betty Crocker! We have our cluster meeting tonight, so anything from the slow cooker would be great!

1. What is the recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, November 10?

The recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, November 10 is our delicious Chicken Parmesan Casserole. It's a crowd-pleasing dish made with breaded chicken, marinara sauce, and gooey mozzarella cheese.

2. How long does it take to make "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, November 10?

The Chicken Parmesan Casserole typically takes about 45 minutes to prepare and cook, so it's perfect for a busy weeknight meal.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the "What's for Dinner" recipe on Tuesday, November 10?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, if you are vegetarian, you can substitute the chicken with tofu or vegetables. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. Are there any side dishes that pair well with "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, November 10?

Absolutely! Some great side dish options to complement the Chicken Parmesan Casserole are a simple salad, garlic bread, or roasted vegetables.

5. Can I prepare "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, November 10 ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the casserole ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake it. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time if you are baking it straight from the fridge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara