• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do They "Warranty" Gen Ii Cookware?

In summary, the warranty for Gen II Cookware covers any defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the product, including issues with the non-stick coating, handles, or other components. To register for the warranty, you can fill out the warranty card or register online on the Pampered Chef website. Keeping the receipt is not necessary for the warranty to be valid, but it is recommended. If you experience an issue with your cookware, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance. The warranty is also transferable if you give the cookware as a gift, as long as the recipient registers the product under their name.
jrstephens
On my show (2 years ago) that I signed up from I purchase two Skillets. One I gave to my mom. The bottom coating is peeling off I noticed when I was there for Sunday lunch yesterday.

I told her I would check, she told me not to worry about it but I was wondering what they would do since it is retired. Do they have some put back to replace it with?

It only had a 2 year guarantee. It didn't show up in the outlet until 2 years after it was discontinued, at which point all that had been sold was out of warranty already.

Oh well. The one I have is still fine b/c I have the Executive and never use it. I will just give mine to her.

If she had of told me about it the two years from when I got it was JUST up in March!

I was thinking 3 yr guarantee.

Is the executive & stainless cookware the first to have the lifetime warranty?

kaseydee said:
Is the executive & stainless cookware the first to have the lifetime warranty?

I thought the Professional Cookware, had a lifetime warranty. I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. :blushing:

The professional does have a lifetime warrenty

I've had 3 customers come to me with Gen II 12" peeling. I feel bad telling them they're past their warranty.

Lindsay - don't feel bad, use it as an opportunity to get a booking - even offer them something off if you want - tell them if they loved the generation they are going to adore the new executive - AND it has a lifetime guarantee -so they won't have the problem again -

Related to How Do They "Warranty" Gen Ii Cookware?

1. What exactly does the warranty cover for Gen II Cookware?

The warranty for Gen II Cookware covers any defects in materials or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This includes any issues with the non-stick coating, handles, or other components of the cookware.

2. How do I register my Gen II Cookware for the warranty?

You can register your Gen II Cookware by filling out the warranty card that came with your product and sending it in, or by registering online on the Pampered Chef website. This will ensure that your product is covered under the warranty.

3. Do I need to keep my receipt for the warranty to be valid?

No, you do not need to keep your receipt for the warranty to be valid. The warranty is based on the date of purchase, not the receipt. However, it is always a good idea to keep your receipt for your own records.

4. What should I do if I have an issue with my Gen II Cookware?

If you have an issue with your Gen II Cookware, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team at 1-888-OUR-CHEF or by emailing them at [email protected]. They will be able to assist you with any warranty claims or replacements.

5. Is the warranty transferable if I give my Gen II Cookware as a gift?

Yes, the warranty for Gen II Cookware is transferable. If you give the cookware as a gift, be sure to include the warranty card so the recipient can register the product under their name. The warranty will then be valid for the lifetime of the product under their ownership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • mpkegley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • mspibb