• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with Nonstick Cookware Peeling: What Can Be Done?

In summary, nonstick cookware can peel due to using metal utensils or high temperatures, and it is not recommended to use peeling cookware. To prevent peeling, avoid metal utensils, cook at lower temperatures, and use non-abrasive cleaning products. Peeling cannot be fixed, so it is best to replace the cookware. Nonstick cookware should be replaced every 3-5 years.
PCSarahjm
I was at a show last night and had two guests tell me that they have cookware peices that the nonstick coating has peeled. They both do not have reciepts and purchased the cookware 5-6 years ago. What can I do to help them? Do they need to contact the consultant that had the show? Or can the directly call HO for a replacement? Please help

thanks

Find out if they have rivets on the inside of the cookware. If they don't, then they have the Generation II cookware which only had a 2 year warranty. If they do, then you need the host name and approximate month/year of the purchase and/or the consultant name and approximate month/year of the purchase. If they don't hold onto their receipts and they don't know this info, there isn't anything you can do for them other than offer a show so they can get a new set at 50% off.

ok thanks for the info!!

1. Why is my nonstick cookware peeling?

Nonstick cookware can peel due to various reasons such as using metal utensils, cooking at high temperatures, or using harsh cleaning products.

2. Can I still use my nonstick cookware if it is peeling?

It is not recommended to use nonstick cookware that is peeling as it can contaminate your food and decrease its nonstick properties.

3. How can I prevent my nonstick cookware from peeling?

To prevent peeling, avoid using metal utensils, cook at lower temperatures, and use non-abrasive cleaning products. Also, avoid stacking your nonstick cookware as it can cause scratching.

4. Can I fix the peeling on my nonstick cookware?

Unfortunately, once nonstick cookware starts peeling, it cannot be fixed. It is best to replace the cookware to ensure safe and effective cooking.

5. How often should I replace my nonstick cookware?

The lifespan of nonstick cookware can vary depending on the quality and frequency of use. Generally, it is recommended to replace nonstick cookware every 3-5 years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • CRuff
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies