• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Get More Catalog/Online Shows??

berly, this is a great idea and one that I think could work well. A Mega Host show would be a great way to sell a Host who thinks "the house is too small" or "I really don't want to clean". With a limited schedule, this could be a great way to sell a Host who thinks "I really don't want to cook". Thanks for coming up with this idea!
Chugaplum
Hello All,

I've just come up on my one year anniversary with PC -- yeah!! However, my school, work & parenting schedule do not permit me to do cooking shows as much as I'd like to. I'd like to convince my busy friends to host catalog/online shows as a means to an end until I can get back into the kitchen.

Does anyone have any flyers that I could look at to help support this idea?? :confused:

I know that our best sales come from live shows -- but there are just not enough hours in the day for me to do a show and all my other activities.

Any suggestions?????????

Thanks much.

try an online show-sale!Maybe for the upcoming spring catalog and new products offer a special sale or something for % off new products or entire product line, stoneware etc. then offer an incentive for catalog show hosting. Extra Free $xx in product if you host a catalog show. Get the idea going out there!

With a limited schedule, have you considered a Mega Host show?This is also known as the Multi Host Show. Since cooking show sales are better (usually) than at catalog shows, you might consider this method.

Invite several Hosts (five is probably PLENTY) to have their show the same evening at one location. You'll need a place that can handle the parking and the guests.

Make each Host responsible for bringing beverages, munchies and a calculator. Ask Hosts to arrive 45 minutes early so you can set up (tables) chairs to accommodate the guests they are expecting. Give them a quick lesson in calculating the order forms and you’re off and running.

You can choose to have them bring utensils, plates and cups or you may wish to provide them. Prepare a recipe that you can prepare multiples of ahead of time.

This can be a great way to sell a Host who thinks “the house is too small” or “ I really don’t want to clean”.

Each Host is having a separate show and earns his/her own benefits. If you can, get someone to be your assistant. They can greet guests and help with preparations.

Good luck!

chefjeanine said:
This is also known as the Multi Host Show. Since cooking show sales are better (usually) than at catalog shows, you might consider this method.

Invite several Hosts (five is probably PLENTY) to have their show the same evening at one location. You'll need a place that can handle the parking and the guests.

Make each Host responsible for bringing beverages, munchies and a calculator. Ask Hosts to arrive 45 minutes early so you can set up (tables) chairs to accommodate the guests they are expecting. Give them a quick lesson in calculating the order forms and you’re off and running.

You can choose to have them bring utensils, plates and cups or you may wish to provide them. Prepare a recipe that you can prepare multiples of ahead of time.

This can be a great way to sell a Host who thinks “the house is too small” or “ I really don’t want to clean”.

Each Host is having a separate show and earns his/her own benefits. If you can, get someone to be your assistant. They can greet guests and help with preparations.

Good luck!

I've never heard of this before, but what a great idea.

Kim

Hi there! Congrats on your one year anniversary with PC, that's amazing! I completely understand how busy life can get, especially with school, work, and parenting. Hosting catalog/online shows is a great way to still share the amazing products and recipes without having to physically be in the kitchen. I would be happy to provide you with some flyers that can help support this idea. Also, have you considered hosting a virtual cooking show where you can demonstrate a recipe live to your friends and they can follow along from the comfort of their own homes? This could be a fun and interactive way to still have a "live" show without the time commitment. Let me know if you need any help with that or if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I get more catalog/online shows?

In order to get more catalog/online shows, it is important to utilize your existing network of friends, family, and acquaintances. Reach out to them and offer to host a catalog/online show for them. You can also use social media platforms to promote your business and reach a wider audience. Additionally, consider partnering with local businesses or organizations to host a joint show.

2. What are some ways to increase my reach for catalog/online shows?

One effective way to increase your reach for catalog/online shows is by offering incentives and rewards for bookings. This could include discounts, free products, or host-exclusive items. You can also consider joining online communities or forums related to cooking, homemaking, or similar interests to connect with potential customers.

3. How can I make my catalog/online shows more engaging?

To make your catalog/online shows more engaging, try incorporating interactive elements such as polls, quizzes, or games. You can also offer live demonstrations or tutorials of your products to showcase their features and benefits. Additionally, make sure to personalize your communication with customers and make them feel valued.

4. Are there any specific strategies for promoting catalog/online shows during certain times of the year?

Yes, there are certain strategies you can use to promote your catalog/online shows during different times of the year. For example, during holidays, you can offer themed shows or promotions related to the season. In the summer, you can focus on outdoor and grilling products. And during back-to-school season, you can target busy parents with quick and easy meal solutions.

5. How can I track the success of my catalog/online shows?

There are various ways to track the success of your catalog/online shows. One way is to set specific goals and measure the number of bookings or sales you achieve. You can also ask for feedback and reviews from your customers to gauge their satisfaction. Additionally, using online tools and analytics can help you track website traffic, social media engagement, and other key metrics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • Roadtripray