• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Buy Someone a Membership Here?

In summary, to purchase a membership for someone else, visit the website and select the desired membership option. During checkout, enter the recipient's information and a personalized message. You can also purchase a membership for someone who already has one, which will add an additional year to their current expiration date. Gift memberships expire after one year, but can be renewed at any time. Currently, memberships are only available to residents of the United States and its territories. The recipient will receive an email notification with membership information and a link to activate it, or they can access it through their account on the website.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I want to hook up one of my downline with a membership to this site - how do I do it?

Good Question Carolyn, I'm wondering the same thing with my new recruit! Waiting to hear!:D

I've emailed Admin Greg a couple of times asking about membership purchases without a PayPal account, but have yet to receive a response. Is there any way for consultants without a PayPal account to purchase membership?

I believe there is now a way to do that. Click on the link Greg gives and check it out. It does require that you have a credit card to buy membership without paypal.

Related to How Do I Buy Someone a Membership Here?

1. How do I purchase a membership for someone else?

To purchase a membership for someone else, simply visit our website and select the membership option you would like to gift. During the checkout process, you will have the option to enter the recipient's information and a personalized message.

2. Can I purchase a membership for someone who already has a membership?

Yes, you can purchase a membership for someone who already has a membership. They will receive an additional year of membership added to their current expiration date.

3. Is there an expiration date for gift memberships?

Yes, gift memberships do have an expiration date. They are typically valid for one year from the date of purchase. However, the recipient can renew their membership at any time.

4. Can I purchase a membership for someone outside of the United States?

At this time, we only offer memberships to residents of the United States and its territories. We are not able to offer memberships to individuals outside of these areas.

5. How will the recipient receive their membership?

The recipient will receive an email notification with their membership information and a link to activate their membership. They can also access their membership information by logging into their account on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • sandyculver
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • Admin Greg