• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I purchase a membership for someone else?

In summary, the conversation is about buying a membership for someone else on a website. The process involves PM'ing the website owner, making a payment through PayPal, and emailing the website owner to activate the new member. However, the person trying to sign up cannot have an AOL email account as it is blocked by the website. The reason for this is unknown and it is suggested that AOL may lose business because of it.
its_me_susan
Hi - Please tell me how to buy a membership for someone else?

Hi Susan,

I just PM'd Greg when I did this and let him know who it was for. Then I went through the normal procedures with PayPal and made the payment. I got a confirmation from him when it was complete that that person's membership was paid.

Go to the top of this page and click on User CP. Then go to Paid Subscriptions at the side and click on that. There will be a place that you can click on for donations or to donate to another member. Click on that. You will need to go ahead and set this person up (pick their screen name and all that), then email Greg and tell him so he can activate them. Remember, their email can not be an AOL account. I had trouble getting a new girl signed up on here and that was why.

why can't it be an aol account? What's the deal with that?

I have no idea, that is just what Greg told me. I paid for my recruit, but every time she tried to sign up it wouldn't let her. I emailed Greg and told him and gave him her info. He said AOL accounts were not allowed.

i had the same problem with my aol account. I had to use my yahoo account, which i created when i was still working with autism teachers and kiddos, so it's a weird email address for a tpc.

PoseyMom said:
why can't it be an aol account? What's the deal with that?

For whatever reason AOL has blocked all incoming email from chefsuccess.

Well, maybe if they lose enough business over it they will reconsider. I wonder what else they block. Seems like it would be to their benefit to let the customer have the choice of what they want.

Gee, glad I am no longer on AOL!

Related to How can I purchase a membership for someone else?

What does the "Buy Someone Else a Membership" option include?

The "Buy Someone Else a Membership" option allows you to purchase a membership for another person. They will receive all the benefits of being a member, such as discounts on products and access to exclusive recipes and cooking tips.

Can I choose the type of membership to buy for someone else?

Yes, you can choose between a 1-year membership or a 2-year membership for the person you are buying for. Both options include the same benefits, so it ultimately depends on your budget and how long you want the person to have access to the perks of being a member.

How do I purchase a "Buy Someone Else a Membership"?

To purchase a membership for someone else, simply go to the "Buy Someone Else a Membership" section on our website and follow the prompts. You will need to provide the recipient's name and email address, as well as your payment information.

Can I buy a "Buy Someone Else a Membership" as a gift?

Yes, the "Buy Someone Else a Membership" option is a great gift idea for friends and family who love cooking. You can even add a personalized message to make it extra special.

Can the recipient of the membership transfer it to someone else?

No, the membership is non-transferable and can only be used by the recipient. However, they can choose to renew their membership once it expires.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Alicia Denman
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Alicia Denman
  • KateInTheKitchen