• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a BJ's Membership Card to Share?

In summary, the conversation is about a group of people discussing their membership at BJ's and sharing a book that includes a free 90-day pass. One person only purchases one item at the store, so they are looking for someone to share their pass with. Another person offers a 60-day pass and another person offers to check if they have a 90-day pass. Eventually, one person offers to mail their extra passes to the others.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Anyone a member of BJ's and receive a book in the mail that includes a free 90 day pass? There is only ONE items that I purchase there...and that's my generic Claritin. So, it is not beneificial for me to pay for a membership. Anyone have one of those cards they can share with me?

Thanks!

Kelly-
I have a pass, but it is for a 60-day trial membership. I will look in another flyer and see if there is a 90 day pass. You are welcome to the 60-day pass or if I find a 90 you are welcome to that. I'll let you know if I find it.

Hi Kelly,

I am checking my BJ's mail and will see if there is a 90 day pass or not. I think it is only 60 days but I will still check.

I have one but it is only for 60 days.

Oh no......I threw my book away the other day.....

I am certainly open to a 60 day pass! Like I said, I just need to run in there and get my claritin!

KellyTheChef said:
I am certainly open to a 60 day pass! Like I said, I just need to run in there and get my claritin!

Send me your snail mail address, Kelly and I will mail it to you. You can e-mail me at [email protected] .:chef:

I'm a member but I didn't get a book....yet.

pamperedharriet said:
Send me your snail mail address, Kelly and I will mail it to you. You can e-mail me at [email protected] .:chef:
Thank you Harriet! I will email you right now! You are a sweetie!

I didn't read my book yet. I need to find it. If I have it, its yours.

I should have one on the way to me via mail right now. Thanks everyone!

You should have it tomorrow the latest, Kelly. I mailed 2 to you yesterday.

Thanks again Harriet!!

http://www.forumup.com/images/smiles/slider_thankyou.gif

If you just walk in to BJ's you should be able to get a day pass.

Related to Anyone Have a BJ's Membership Card to Share?

1. How do I become a BJ's member?

To become a BJ's member, you can sign up online or visit your nearest BJ's location. You can also apply for a membership through their mobile app.

2. What are the benefits of being a BJ's member?

As a BJ's member, you can enjoy discounted prices on a wide range of products, access to exclusive deals and promotions, and the ability to shop both in-store and online.

3. Can I use my BJ's membership at other stores?

No, BJ's membership can only be used at BJ's stores. However, they do offer a variety of products from popular brands as well as their own private label brands.

4. Are there different types of BJ's memberships?

Yes, BJ's offers two types of memberships - Inner Circle and Perks Rewards. The Perks Rewards membership offers additional benefits such as cashback rewards and discounts on select services.

5. How do I renew my BJ's membership?

You can renew your BJ's membership in-store, online, or through their mobile app. If you are an Inner Circle member, you can also renew through their automatic renewal program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • esavvymom