• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone a Member of Creative Home Arts Club??

In summary, the Creative Home Arts Club mailing offers membership and the opportunity to test crafting products. However, according to the participant, the magazine was not worth the price and the process of being a member was difficult to access once they stopped wanting to be involved.
nicki25
Silver Member
I have gotten a mailing from the Creative Home Arts Club about becoming a member and testing crafting products. I have gotten this before and never have done it but I think it would be fun, just don't know how "real" this is. It doesn't pay anything but says that you can keep the products that you test. Let me know if anyone else is a member, please!!

I've never heard of it. Sounds interesting though.

ooohh i wanna play too! lol. that sounds fun, let us know if it is "real"

I used to be in the cooking version of this - only got 1 product to test (a spice), but I was only in it for a year. I know there are other folks here who are members (of the cooking one).

I was a member for a whole year and NEVER got one thing to test! So I didn't pay for another year. :(

Was the magazine that you get monthly worth it??

Also, was it easy to get out of it once you didn't want to be in it any longer??

I've been a member for a few years & have never received anything to test. I've had so much other stuff going on for quite awhile that I rarely even look at the magazine so I can't really say if it's worth it or not!! In a moment of weakness I signed up for the lifetime membership so I can't say whether or not it's easy to get out of either! I guess I'm not much help at all!!!

I have never heard of it. Sounds interesting.

I was also a member for a few years. In that time I only got one product to test but no where in the area carried the product I needed so I wasn't able to test it. I was disappointed. (They sent me vouchers to get the products... not the product itself). Anyway... the magazine was fine but nothing spectacular. I cancelled after I was getting more and more mail from them and then phone calls to upgrade my subscription.

1. What is the Creative Home Arts Club?

The Creative Home Arts Club is a membership-based organization that provides resources, tips, and inspiration for various creative home arts, such as cooking, baking, crafting, and home decorating.

2. How do I become a member of the Creative Home Arts Club?

To become a member of the Creative Home Arts Club, you can sign up online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The membership fee is $39 per year, and it includes access to exclusive content, discounts on products, and other perks.

3. What are the benefits of being a member of the Creative Home Arts Club?

As a member of the Creative Home Arts Club, you will have access to a wide range of resources and tools that can help you enhance your skills and creativity in various home arts. You will also receive exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products and have the opportunity to connect with other members through online forums and events.

4. Can I cancel my membership at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time by contacting the Creative Home Arts Club customer service team. However, please note that the membership fee is non-refundable.

5. Is the Creative Home Arts Club only for women?

No, the Creative Home Arts Club welcomes members of all genders who have an interest in various home arts. It is a supportive and inclusive community for anyone looking to enhance their skills and creativity in the comfort of their own home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies