• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Work at Home Opportunities | Request for More Info from a Member

In summary, working from home with Pampered Chef offers numerous benefits, including flexible hours, the ability to be your own boss, and the potential for unlimited earning potential. The cost to start a Pampered Chef business is relatively low compared to other direct sales companies, with a starter kit of $99. Extensive training and support are provided for new consultants, including online courses, in-person events, and one-on-one coaching. It is possible to work with Pampered Chef while having a full-time job, and getting started involves requesting more information from a current consultant or signing up on the Pampered Chef website.
nikki70563
Gold Member
On another site I am a member someone asked about work at home jobs/businesses - so I said email me to find out what I do. Does anyone have a letter or something that they would email to a person about this or what do you send them?

anyone?????

anyone????

My first instinct is to tell them what you do and how it has impacted your life. Also be very open about how much money you make and how much time you spend on it. If they show more interest ask permission to call them. Then treat it like any other recruiting interview.

As far as something to send them, how about the "No Risk" flyer? I love that one!

nikki70563 said:
On another site I am a member someone asked about work at home jobs/businesses - so I said email me to find out what I do. Does anyone have a letter or something that they would email to a person about this or what do you send them?

Are you just continuing the conversation from before? I would absolutely tell them what you do and how it has impacted your life. Personally I have a great fear of being "pushy" so I shy away from stuff where I may come off sounding like a sales person.

Good luck! I actually signed a recruit this month from having that happen. I kept the original contact simple, but had the "little yes questions" in it. That way they come back with more questions.

thanks for the help

Related to Discover Work at Home Opportunities | Request for More Info from a Member

1. What are the benefits of working from home with Pampered Chef?

Working from home with Pampered Chef offers numerous benefits, including flexible hours, the ability to be your own boss, and the potential for unlimited earning potential. You also have the opportunity to work with a well-known and respected brand, receive discounts on products, and be part of a supportive community of like-minded individuals.

2. How much does it cost to start a Pampered Chef business?

The cost to start a Pampered Chef business is relatively low compared to other direct sales companies. The current starter kit is $99, which includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also no monthly fees or quotas, making it a low-risk investment.

3. What kind of training and support is provided for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support for new consultants. This includes online training courses, in-person training events, and one-on-one coaching from experienced consultants. There is also a comprehensive online resource center with tips, strategies, and marketing materials to help you succeed in your business.

4. Can I still work with Pampered Chef if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many consultants with Pampered Chef have full-time jobs and use their Pampered Chef business as a source of additional income. The flexible hours allow you to work around your current schedule. You can also choose to work part-time or full-time with Pampered Chef, depending on your goals and availability.

5. How do I get started with Pampered Chef?

The first step to getting started with Pampered Chef is to request more information from a current consultant. They can provide you with all the details about the business opportunity and answer any questions you may have. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website to learn more and sign up to become a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
brendaivette
Replies