• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Work From the Home Computer Job?

In summary, this website offers potential employees the opportunity to work from home and receive great travel perks and discounts.
heat123
Silver Member
I was just wondering if there was anyone who does this in addition to TPC or knows someone who does this kind of work? I am looking for something I can do from my computer late at night when the kids and DH are asleep and make use of these late night 9pm-12am hours? I do have a bookeeping job I do from home but would love additional income while I am up late at nights. I'm staying home for another 3-4 years at the most before both kids are in school.

Thanks for any info or recommendations!

heat123 said:
I was just wondering if there was anyone who does this in addition to TPC or knows someone who does this kind of work? I am looking for something I can do from my computer late at night when the kids and DH are asleep and make use of these late night 9pm-12am hours? I do have a bookeeping job I do from home but would love additional income while I am up late at nights. I'm staying home for another 3-4 years at the most before both kids are in school.

Thanks for any info or recommendations!
Hey Heather PM me.

I would like to know what you find out about this too. I have trouble sleeping at night so I'm up most of the night & sleep during the day. Being able to make money while others sleep would be great.

Lots of these are scams. BEWARE!

Another PT/freelance job for me is designing websites...I went to school for it and I do it with my FT job; but you could probably pick up a couple of classes in your area at a college, or even online. It is pretty good money, and you can offer to maintain websites once they are created, to keep a steadier income. Good luck!

jenniferknapp said:
Another PT/freelance job for me is designing websites...I went to school for it and I do it with my FT job; but you could probably pick up a couple of classes in your area at a college, or even online. It is pretty good money, and you can offer to maintain websites once they are created, to keep a steadier income. Good luck!
My husband does websites on the side!

chefjeanine said:
Lots of these are scams. BEWARE!
yeah, that is why I asked for referrals from here, I know I can just type in work from home and find a billion scamming companies to pay to sign up with! I just want to find legit work from home computer work at light night hours!:rolleyes:

www.thehip.biz........ ....will give you company overview [url]www.travel-dreamz.com is my website

great travel perks and discounts

1. What exactly does a work from home computer job entail?

A work from home computer job with Pampered Chef typically involves conducting virtual cooking demonstrations, managing online orders and customer inquiries, and promoting products through various social media platforms.

2. Is there a set schedule for a work from home computer job?

Yes, there is a set schedule for a work from home computer job with Pampered Chef. However, there is some flexibility in terms of choosing specific hours for tasks such as creating social media posts or responding to customer inquiries.

3. Do I need any special equipment or software for the job?

All you need is a reliable computer or laptop, a stable internet connection, and a quiet workspace. Pampered Chef provides training and access to any necessary software or tools.

4. How much can I expect to earn from a work from home computer job with Pampered Chef?

Your earnings will depend on your individual sales and performance. However, Pampered Chef offers competitive compensation and incentives for top performers.

5. Can I work from anywhere in the world as long as I have a computer and internet connection?

No, Pampered Chef currently only offers work from home computer jobs to individuals located in the United States and Canada. However, you can still reach out to the company to inquire about future opportunities in other countries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Crystal Patton
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Poll
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa