• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Chef Success From Work?

In summary, Ann is always posting on the forums and Jennifer is not. Beth is working and not posting.

Where do you Chef Success from?

• Work

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Home

Votes: 38 58.5%
  • Both

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jrstephens
I do Mon-Thurs and am just wondering how many of the rest of you are chatting from the job and how many are at home.

I set the poll where you can choose more than one answer

You aren't going to tell my boss are you?? :p I work full-time M-F and do most of my CS at work when it's slow.

HAHA!! If I told yours - you would have to tell mine!:D

I don't have any "slow times" at my FT job....but I am on CS pretty much all day anyway....and then on-and-off at night too! :)

jenniferknapp said:
I don't have any "slow times" at my FT job....but I am on CS pretty much all day anyway....and then on-and-off at night too! :)

Ok, Ok.......I do it not just when I'm slow either! :p :rolleyes:

Well, I chose "both," but I should probably choose "both" and "work." LOL

Home for me, since I am a SAHM, although that is certainly work!!

Both for me!

chefann said:
Well, I chose "both," but I should probably choose "both" and "work." LOL
And "all the time".

Okay, I'll stop (been picking on Ann on another thread).

I used to do it at work but now I'm at home and I do it between everything else - or am I doing everything else between posting???

And Beth- wasn't it boring around here before I started posting?

chefann said:
And Beth- wasn't it boring around here before I started posting?
NO!

...I got to post more then. And you know how much fun I am. ROTFLMHO!!:rolleyes: :D :D :p

You ARE fun.
I'll go shut up now....

chefann said:
I'll go shut up now....
Aweee.... poor Annie.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE THE FUNNEST ONE HERE!:D :p :D

[speaking to self] ...hmmmmmm If she did "shut up now" I might get a chance to catch up with her. ...NAAAAA She has almost 3000 more posts then me! They'd kick me out of here if I tried to post that much! [/done talking to self]

Annnnnnnnnn Annnnnnnnneee Can Ann come out to play?!

End of hijack.

Sorry Jennifer.

BethCooks4U said:
[speaking to self] ...hmmmmmm If she did "shut up now" I might get a chance to catch up with her. ...NAAAAA She has almost 3000 more posts then me! They'd kick me out of here if I tried to post that much! [/done talking to self]
3000 posts at 30 seconds per post (can't post with less than 30 seconds since your last), is 1500 minutes. 60 minutes to the hour... that's 25 hours solid posting. No way am I gonna shut up for that long, unless I'm at Conference again. (And even there, I posted once. As KG, but still...)

chefann said:
3000 posts at 30 seconds per post (can't post with less than 30 seconds since your last), is 1500 minutes. 60 minutes to the hour... that's 25 hours solid posting. No way am I gonna shut up for that long, unless I'm at Conference again. (And even there, I posted once. As KG, but still...)
That's why you will remain as the queen of PS's!!

Same as Sue. (I am a SAHM too!)

I won't be on here much after next thursday. I go back to work. then in a couple of weeks I start school. nice knowing you!! hahaha! :p

SusanBP0129 said:
Home for me, since I am a SAHM, although that is certainly work!!

Amen sistah!!! ^5

dannyzmom said:
Amen sistah!!! ^5
thats what I do now too. Work is more fun---uuuggghhh

!!!

Move me into Sue's boat!

I work from home so my home is my workplace.

BethCooks4U said:
End of hijack.

Sorry Jennifer.

I would be offended if my thread did NOT get hijacked!
:D :eek: :p

I am on here during the day at work.... and I am on at home too.. sometimes I think I am on here more than I work or do my homework...hahaha :p

I don't have computer access at my job

Kathytnt said:
I don't have computer access at my job
OH! So you actually WORK at work! I see!:cool:

BethCooks4U said:
OH! So you actually WORK at work! I see!:cool:
You got somethin' to say to me, you can just say it to me, Beth. hm? hmmm?

chefann said:
You got somethin' to say to me, you can just say it to me, Beth. hm? hmmm?
I've already commented on the fact that you are never working at work (that whole PS issue, remember??). I didn't want to overdo it here - but if you insist!

Related to How Many Chef Success From Work?

1. How many people have had success as a chef with Pampered Chef?

There is no set number of people who have had success as a chef with Pampered Chef. Our company is made up of thousands of independent consultants who have different levels of success based on their own efforts and dedication.

2. Is it possible to make a full-time income as a chef with Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is possible to make a full-time income as a chef with Pampered Chef. Many of our consultants have been able to turn their love for cooking into a successful career with our company.

3. What types of training and support does Pampered Chef offer for chefs?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support for chefs, including hands-on training at our corporate office, online training resources, and ongoing support from your designated mentor and other consultants in your team.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products as a chef even if I don't have any formal culinary training?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products as a chef even if you don't have any formal culinary training. Our company welcomes anyone who has a passion for cooking and sharing delicious meals with others.

5. Are there any additional perks or benefits for chefs who work with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are several perks and benefits for chefs who work with Pampered Chef. These include discounted products, the ability to earn free products through sales and hosting events, and the opportunity to attend company events and conferences to network and learn from other successful consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Leth