• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Instant Discounts: Shop on Your Way Home from Work Today!

In summary, to redeem the instant discount while shopping, show the cashier your consultant's business card or provide them with your consultant's name and contact information. The discount cannot be combined with other promotions or coupons and is not available on all products. The amount of the discount may vary and it is available for both in-store and online purchases by entering your consultant's information at checkout.
renee.see
How do I get the discount at the store? I need to stop on my way home from work today.

Thanks!

Go to CC and then Pampered Perks. There is a discount card you print out! They'll laminate for you at the Print Station in office max!

It is well worth the effort, too. I'm astounded every time I go there and use the discount card.

Related to Instant Discounts: Shop on Your Way Home from Work Today!

1. How do I redeem the instant discount while shopping on my way home from work?

To redeem the instant discount, simply show the cashier your Pampered Chef consultant's business card or provide them with your consultant's name and contact information. The discount will be applied to your purchase at checkout.

2. Can I combine the instant discount with other promotions or coupons?

No, the instant discount cannot be combined with other promotions or coupons. It is a standalone offer and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts.

3. Is the instant discount available on all Pampered Chef products?

The instant discount is valid on most, but not all, Pampered Chef products. Some exclusions may apply, such as certain limited edition or seasonal items. Your consultant can provide you with a list of eligible products.

4. How much of a discount can I expect to receive?

The amount of the instant discount may vary based on the specific promotion and the products being purchased. Your consultant can provide you with the details and applicable discount amount.

5. Is the instant discount only available for in-store purchases?

No, the instant discount is also available for online purchases. Simply enter your consultant's name and contact information in the designated field at checkout to receive the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • nikki70563
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa